• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan.k

it's mental illness, luv

zi6G83e.gif
Who's that? For research

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Anna Pletnyova

on topic : another day, another trans person killed by Kyuuji in Cyberpunk 2077

Wow. I didn't know who that pic was either. The pic you posted kind of looks like Lacey Chabert.

Russian women are hot as fuck. They got that perfect magical combination of looks, sexiness, but also can be a bit demanding/princessy so the guy better shape up and act like a man. Not just Russian. It's that whole Eastern European/Russian area... Romania, Hungary, Czech etc... Love it.

And most guys do too. If a woman is willing to go the extra mile acting and looking like a woman, most guys will pony up and pay for shit. It's a give and take thing.

What guy is willing to pay up, and be trampled on mentally by fat pink haired unemployed SJWers kind of women? None.

Last edited:

graywolf323

DogofWar

I don't even.... how do these people handle real life? Do they live in their room? I can't imagine them being able to go outside and have a social life while not dying from being triggered by everything and everyone around them.

Don't ridicule them, how would you feel inside if I made a thread about "hamburgers vs fried chicken" or some other American foods?! Or wherever you are from. I am sure you would also feel immensely triggered and hurt inside. Just imagine the PAIN that would cause.

lunnuyu

apparently I got banned overnight and as far as I can tell it wasn’t because of anything I posted

“You have been banned for the following reason: Insincere trolling; prior ban for dismissing concerns surrounding hate and harassment groups..”

I never trolled and my only prior ban was BS over this post

I’ve lost it at “insincere trolling” , like... since when is trolling “sincere”? Lmao

graywolf323

I’ve lost it at “insincere trolling” , like... since when is trolling “sincere”? Lmao

yeah it’s just so stupid, they must have seen that I posted in the TGA thread on both here & Era and that upset someone even though I’ve been a valuable contributor since the start (I’ve only ever been banned the one time for the post I linked and even during the height of the craziness here back in the mid 2010s I believe I’ve only had one ban here as well?)

Last edited:
yeah it’s just so stupid, they must have seen that I posted in the TGA thread on both here & Era and that upset someone even though I’ve been a valuable contributor since the start (I’ve only ever been banned the one time for the post I linked and even during the heigh of craziness here back in the mid 2010s I believe I’ve only had one ban?)
Doesn't matter, if you post here under the same username, you will get banned from reeeee.

GeorgPrime

Banned
CXaHEIg.jpg

ummm...

dpLhIdi.jpg

when the fuck did this type of hat become exclusive to Vietnamese?

Sometimes i tell myself that Resetera is a big bunch of trolls gathered together in a forum to just come up with that nonsense to make you laugh...

.... then i wake up, realize how serious they are and start to cry.

:(

Iam offended by how dumb they are, even Trump is more intelligent than 10 Resetera users together.

Imagine Resetera being a huge borg like cube with a connected mind... lol

Last edited:

nush

.... then i wake up, realize how serious

some of them are that don't have that realization that are surrounded by simp virtue signalers and trolls and choose to believe all that shit that's posted. You know what? It does not matter to them. Validation without context still counts in Reee world.

GeorgPrime

Banned
some of them are that don't have that realization that are surrounded by simp virtue signalers and trolls and choose to believe all that shit that's posted. You know what? It does not matter to them. Validation without context still counts in Reee world.

Resetera is like a digital basement where you hide in real life when you miss all your social capabilities.... just that all your online friends that suffer the same are with you in the same basement sitting behind their screens and talking to you over whatsapp.

Then you start thinking that you found the real life and defend it with all your might - until someone comes in and punchs you in the face for all the bullshit you write online lol

Last edited:
so regular cyberpunk threads get closed after 30 minutes max while threads that say shit like "sony allows refunds for cp" are allowed to stay open? fucking hyprocrites

Only negative Cybperpunk threads are allowed now, the ones accusing the game of transphobia, racism, unacceptable glitches. Tech comparisons, PC tuning, sales, reviews can not. It's so transparent.

SCB3

Wow. I didn't know who that pic was either. The pic you posted kind of looks like Lacey Chabert.

Russian women are hot as fuck. They got that perfect magical combination of looks, sexiness, but also can be a bit demanding/princessy so the guy better shape up and act like a man. Not just Russian. It's that whole Eastern European/Russian area... Romania, Hungary, Czech etc... Love it.

And most guys do too. If a woman is willing to go the extra mile acting and looking like a woman, most guys will pony up and pay for shit. It's a give and take thing.

What guy is willing to pay up, and be trampled on mentally by fat pink haired unemployed SJWers kind of women? None.

Can confirm, I've dated Eastern European women, they're awesome

SCB3

This should be fun

I think I finally get ResetEra! They are people that are that bored that they think of the most inane shit possible

sobaka770

Banned
Era's favorite "gotcha".

GULMCOg.png

What does this comic even mean?

Feel like it is stating that as you participate in society you should act on improving it instead of just talking shit? Or is it about stupid people deriding people thinking about betterment of society by pointing out that they are part of it? That's confusing and stupid.

Cyberpunk Trans-Era boycott is just another gamer boycott where the loudest voices are all playing the game. They should all be banned for all the people they baited and derided. Kuuji is a hypocritical scum.

Sometimes i tell myself that Resetera is a big bunch of trolls gathered together in a forum to just come up with that nonsense to make you laugh...

Iam offended by how dumb they are, even Trump is more intelligent than 10 Resetera users together.

I like to think it's a buncha trolls trolling each other without being aware of the very same fact that they are trolls trolling each other. Boom.

cormack12

Gold Member

Feel like it is stating that as you participate in society you should act on improving it instead of just talking shit? Or is it about stupid people deriding people thinking about betterment of society by pointing out that they are part of it? That's confusing and stupid.

I think it's saying the downtrodden and destitute are saying we need to improve the 'system', but the response is well you're part of society so must support it/be happy with the status quo. It's having a dig at the guy on the right as I understand it. However, it's a shitty meme, unfunny and barely makes the point it is trying to convey imo.

The usual 'it`s over your head' remarks will get used, when to understand it you have to twist your mind to think like an NPC

I guess it's supposed to be some sort of "gotcha" that likens the grinning bastard on the right to the person they're responding to, while absolving themselves of their own blatant hypocrisy. ResetEra hates CDPR, THQ Nordic and Harry Potter, but they lose their shit hyping the latest products from Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft - companies that happily continue to give a platform to these "problematic" businesses/properties. They want to be activists, but only when it's easy and they don't have to make any real sacrifice (and yet, as easy as it would be for them to simply not play a game they didn't ever want to play - Cyberpunk 2077 - they're still playing it anyway! You can't make this shit up! :messenger_tears_of_joy: ).

The bigger issue I have with that comic is that many of the same people who post it also believe that racism is as bad today as it was 200 years ago. When not only have "we improved society somewhat", we've improved it considerably over time, but they're not happy with that either! I mean, many of the historical figures that we celebrate had serious flaws, regardless of whether or not they were a product of the times (which is usually the case). But they helped us get to where we are today, where society is better off and we can be better as a people than they were. Surely the pros outweigh the cons? And yet, I've seen people banned for a month over there for defending Winston Churchill as not being as bad as Hitler or Stalin.

Basically, they disagree with both people depicted in that comic, and are really only posting it because that's what they're supposed to do whenever challenged.

Last edited:

sobaka770

Banned
I think it's saying the downtrodden and destitute are saying we need to improve the 'system', but the response is well you're part of society so must support it/be happy with the status quo. It's having a dig at the guy on the right as I understand it. However, it's a shitty meme, unfunny and barely makes the point it is trying to convey imo.

The usual 'it`s over your head' remarks will get used, when to understand it you have to twist your mind to think like an NPC

That's such a stupid generalisation then that it's pretty much any conversation killer for any reason. The issue is clear: TransERA think CDPR is transphobic, TransERA yelled at people, baited posters, cried, drove p[eople off forum, told everyone who was excited to feel shame, have a pinned thread and put a long statement in OT on every page , closed and adjacent Cyperpunk threads moaning that CDPR transphobia thread has less pages than OT. Yet know they casually get to play it as if it's not a big deal and enjoy it? It's not participating in society it's sheer hypocrisy. So yeah, we agree that meme is misused AF and fuck those idiots who claim to speak for community only for sheer pursuit of power. Then again if mods enable them...
Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

Always comes back to Trump 😂😂😂😂

teezzy

Banned

You get brainwashed there, much like Old GAF. For years, I'd witness someone state something ridiculous, see everyone else double down, and I just assumed they were all privy to information I wasn't aware of. I'm not the most well-versed in cultural issues, etc.

Do that repeatedly, and you get used to it. Little by little your own rationale slips away.

Their claims are so ridiculous, you just assume they must have access to some hidden knowledge. The best thing I ever did was wake up. Now I'm an alt-right Neo Nazi - thanks ERA!

SkylineRKR

You get brainwashed there, much like Old GAF. For years, I'd witness someone state something ridiculous, see everyone else double down, and I just assumed they were all privy to information I wasn't aware of. I'm not the most well-versed in cultural issues, etc.

Do that repeatedly, and you get used to it. Little by little your own rationale slips away.

Their claims are so ridiculous, you just assume they must have access to some hidden knowledge. The best thing I ever did was wake up. Now I'm an alt-right Neo Nazi - thanks ERA!

I think it also has to do with the fact people are afraid to lose their account and just roll with those ridiculous opinions. This was a thing on GAF way back.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's also a thing where people see so many stupid opinions agreed with that when their own stupid opinion gets ignored/shot down they have a complete meltdown, ala Mendinso with his 'fuck this center right shithole delete my account' bow out.

voketwo

Neo Member
I was banned for literally telling them that I told them it was a bit unfair we didn’t get a proper review thread... now I’m transphobic lmaoo. Don’t remember my old GAF account but I’m back and better than ever! Era might be the craziest site I ever frequented... so many beta males there, it’s actually impressive how spineless they are

This individual is not lamenting the state the game is in, but celebrating it. The individual relishes the backlash. CD Projekt RED are Lucifer and therefore anything bad that happens to Lucifer is to be commemorated.

I definitely would look for moral guidance from RandomSeed.

yeah it’s just so stupid, they must have seen that I posted in the TGA thread on both here & Era and that upset someone even though I’ve been a valuable contributor since the start (I’ve only ever been banned the one time for the post I linked and even during the height of the craziness here back in the mid 2010s I believe I’ve only had one ban here as well?)

One thing you learn about resetera is that there's no such thing as a "valuable contributor". You can rack of tens of thousands of posts, posting in the style that they want you to for YEARS, but that won't earn you an ounce of good will - you can easily be permanently banned for a single alleged misstep in the eyes of a mod. A million "good" posts won't save you.

Now, the exception is if you claim you're on top of the oppression pyramid (trans, NB, gender-fluid, pansexual, etc). If that's the case, then you have complete immunity, and you can post whatever the fuck you want, constantly insulting, abusing, harassing other members, as well as never-ending thread derailing and trolling, and you will have complete immunity and infinite leeway.

It's also a thing where people see so many stupid opinions agreed with that when their own stupid opinion gets ignored/shot down they have a complete meltdown, ala Mendinso with his 'fuck this center right shithole delete my account' bow out.

What I love is when someone is already getting piled on by 50 people, they just can't help fucking to continue to quote and pile on. Like, he's already fucked guys, and reported to the moon and back, no need to keep quoting and kicking someone who's dead. Some nasty mob mentality shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom