• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does transEra hate Cyberpunk 2077 again? the game panders to them more than any other AAA game.

04ZvZLn.png

wsLfzDc.jpg

Last edited:

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
That's why they hate it. If the game didn't even try at representation they'd not have thrown a years long fit about it. (See: literally every other AAA game.)

Some of them will outright admit they'd rather there be no trans representation than imperfect trans representation.

It's exactly like this. I'm sorry to say this but the way they handle minorities' issues there have the opposite effects than making people aware and supportive of their cause. They're actually doing a disservice to all said communities. Which is another reason why I think most of the members handling the topics are definitely not part of the same communities. Their handling is hateful and suspicious at best.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Why does transEra hate Cyberpunk 2077 again? the game panders to them more than any other AAA game.

04ZvZLn.png

wsLfzDc.jpg
I don't know it it started even before this but two years ago (Dec 2018), the CD employee who handled their company twitter account did some trans jokes. A few days later CD fired the guy. I'm pretty sure he even got doxxed his name and linkedin profile.

Reee never forgave.

Last edited:
So basically it seems that new topics for Cyberpunk 2077 are allowed ................ as long as they are shitting on the game or the company. I am just blown away by how open minded era are /s.

Don't get me wrong there is a lot to complain about with regards to Cyberpunk 2077. However after playing nearly 60 hours (not one crash and a few minor graphical bugs) there is also a lot to praise about the game too. I really do think Resetera is one of the most poisonous boards on the net now.

cormack12

Gold Member
I can't decide if a lot of people there are so narcissistic they want to be 'infamous' by reputation - even if that is for being a stupid, moronic, disingenuous arsehole. Like they just want to be 'known', even if it's for being the mst unstable, unhinged lunatics on the internet with worse takes than the Medieval Church. Note: I am Catholic and went to a faith school.

Either way, I canot fucking wait for Harry Potter to drop. Class, turn to the gaming forum on resetera.com please and 1,2,3:

original.gif

Last edited:

Ionian

That ZeoVGM guy... Jesus. He hates everything. He complaints about everything. All is bad, all is evil. I feel sad for him. Must be painful to live and think like that

I wonder how these people live their real lifes. I mean, you can't act the way you act in a forum in the real world, right ?

You should see his Twitter, 14k posts screeching into the void.

Hecht had more likes then him and that's really saying something.

I can't decide if a lot of people there are so narcissistic they want to be 'infamous' by reputation - even if that is for being a stupid, moronic, disingenuous arsehole. Like they just want to be 'known', even if it's for being the mst unstable, unhinged lunatics on the internet with worse takes than the Medieval Church. Note: I am Catholic and went to a faith school.

Either way, I canot fucking wait for Harry Potter to drop. Class, turn to the gaming forum on resetera.com please and 1,2,3:

original.gif

Quickest way to fame on Era is by uncovering some major injustice in gaming, leading the fight against a company that is hurting part or the entirety of their userbase. Some folks figured that they'd jump up several ranks by making shit up against the most hyped game of the last years. Even on Era, when people got hang up on dumb accusations and ridiculous things to get offended about, they'd be called out for it, but they played it smart by playing the minority concern card. Straight white folks telling what trans, black and Asian folks think about the game, instead of letting them do the talking. That was a winning move right there - if they decided to take one step too far in the next outrage and somehow cop a ban, they'd have armies of folks ready to tear the place apart for them like it happened for other users in the prior TransEra incident and the AsianEra one with Windrunner.

The only difference is that those outrages had truth behind it, there was a reason to get upset. One can agree with the methods but, indeed, TransEra was mistreated the first time around and AsianEra was offended by staff defending another staff member's racist post and ban streak. This time they played their own tune all along, resulting in fame for them and a minor exodus between bans and folks who simply went for greener pastures to discuss the biggest game of 2020. Cyberpunk 2077 has a lot of issues, from the crunching, its lengthy marketing, some of the downgrades in game logic complexity, all the way to the state of the game that shipped. There's a lot of negative yet legitimate discussion that could be had, instead they went for the faux outrage. And staff preferred pleasing a couple dozen folks who jumped on that bandwagon instead of protecting what little long-term credibility and integrity the site still had.

Oh well, their loss. We're having fun out there. It's like driving past an accident with multiple cars involved. You know it's wrong, but you can't help but look at it anyway.

danowat

Banned
So the latest is Era are mistreating trans people, which is weird because I thought they were bending over backwards for trans people.

Even the fucking CDPR Apology thread was locked, even though it was a shit-on-CDPR shitfest, made by the cunt ZeoVGM, and still framed around their "transphobia" and the expectation that for somehow CDPR should make a statement on..mean comments sent to reviewers. What the fuck.

So the narrative is still "trans people will be harmed by seeing multiple threads"? Even though pretty much all of these people are playing the fucking game and commenting on it?

Also, what a dumb piece of shit. Pretends he's on the in with the mods, has such high confidence his thread deserves to exist, polices other CDPR threads, then gets owned like the pathetic little shit that he is.

pZHNBZr.jpg

ahivO7x.jpg

xnBVANE.jpg

QzKOfTN.jpg

cFhzWsf.jpg

Last edited:

This thread?

Black Chamber Black Chamber being slandered again for 'trying to turn mods against the trans community' and being a 'polite nazi'

Kayhan

The most protected group on ResetEra is nevertheless in open revolt.

It will never end until the moderation team finds their backbone and takes back their forum by permanently baning this coterie of rabble rousers and obvious trolls.

This thread?

Black Chamber Black Chamber being slandered again for 'trying to turn mods against the trans community' and being a 'polite nazi'

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

This thread?

ban for this poor soul in 3..2..

TvcrLh0.png

EDIT: And thread closed.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
the end game is they ban every user who isn't trans, then they start banning the trans people who aren't sufficiently radical enough. eventually Kyuuu is the only poster, because no other posters are left enough for him/her/it.

there is no stopping that train. it's just a one way road to self annihilation.

Last edited:
That ZeoVGM guy... Jesus. He hates everything. He complaints about everything. All is bad, all is evil. I feel sad for him. Must be painful to live and think like that

I wonder how these people live their real lifes. I mean, you can't act the way you act in a forum in the real world, right ?
He's the walking talking embodiment of white knight. Just a straight, white male trying to score woke points from the weirdos. Also one of the angriest people on ERA. It's hilarious watching him jump from post to post raging.

Ymir

This thread?

LOL, they’ve essentially been given immunity and they’re still ass mad and throw tantrums more than a toddler. Funniest thing in a while to have someone bend over and give you everything you wanted but you still scream about being oppressed.

teezzy

Banned

That's a basement dweller living with their parents if I've ever seen one.

Even in the Discords I'm in, I'm shocked how many dont have jobs and still live at home. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt due to the pandemic, but Jesus. This is what happens when you spend all day picking your belly button, listening to Chapo Trap House, and cursing the proletariat. It's all nonsense.

Last edited:
Even the trans mods at ERA are like, "Jesus with these fucking whiney trannies". It's funny how they're destroying their own site in a sad attempt to cater to the bitchiest, smallest group among them. Fun to watch though.

Last edited:

Kayhan

When are the moderators going to wake up and see that it is a tiny group of the same people constantly stirring up shit?

The rest of ResetEra would cheer if moderators just banned all of these people who "Doesn't want to be here"

And if ResetEra is so bad, just leave. Leave bitches. Stop complaining about how horrible it is for TransEra and just fucking leave.

The 99.9% of Era who stays out of this shit hates these assholes as much as the moderators do.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
When are the moderators going to wake up and see that it is a tiny group of the same people constantly stirring up shit?

The rest of ResetEra would cheer if moderators just banned all of these people who "Doesn't want to be here"

And if ResetEra is so bad, just leave. Leave bitches. Stop complaining about how horrible it is for TransEra and just leave.
Self-loathing is a huge part of their identity as people so going to a place they hate is pretty normal for them.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Even the fucking CDPR Apology thread was locked, even though it was a shit-on-CDPR shitfest, made by the cunt ZeoVGM, and still framed around their "transphobia" and the expectation that for somehow CDPR should make a statement on..mean comments sent to reviewers. What the fuck.

So the narrative is still "trans people will be harmed by seeing multiple threads"? Even though pretty much all of these people are playing the fucking game and commenting on it?

Also, what a dumb piece of shit. Pretends he's on the in with the mods, has such high confidence his thread deserves to exist, polices other CDPR threads, then gets owned like the pathetic little shit that he is.

pZHNBZr.jpg

ahivO7x.jpg

xnBVANE.jpg

QzKOfTN.jpg

cFhzWsf.jpg
LMAO stupid Bakarina.

Kayhan

Cerium, if you want to continue making money running a gaming forum you are going to have to get rid of the TransEra gang before they wreck your whole forum.

They are well on their way. Now they are attacking your administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom