• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Who's ready for ReResetEra? Folks in this thread were theorizing that Hogwarts is gonna tear them apart, but it looks like they may speedrun this one.

star-wars-i-dont-like-sand-gif.gif

cyen

So wild, they will hand pick trans members for Mods and make sure everyone else is kicked from the mod position or forum. I really hope it happens since shit show will only get better.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
God I wish I could be Evilore for just one day today!

The goosebumps...

Last edited:
Damn, hearing that Sophia had to resign like this is sad.

Era, only way to redeem yourself is to ban every single TransEra member, who attacked users in the pre Cyberpunk OT thread and got a free pass. Undo every ban you handed out to innocent members, who just wanted to talk about the game and took the bait by said TransEra members

correofake333

Neo Member
Please, someone that doens't mind getting his/her account nuked, ask in that very same thread why has Resetera recently merged out and moved to a tax heaven such as Delaware, do They want to save those sweet little taxes? Woke companies shouldn't be moving for the sole purpose of paying less taxes lmao, that's a very Trumpy thing to do lol.

r5cvAoe.jpg

K1VybgQ.jpg

PS: by the way, for a "open" forum like that one, is hard as fuck to know who is behind it, I've been searching in the last 30 minutes and couldn't find any real person name who owns Resetera shares.

T.Mummy

Neo Member
"Pound sand"

If enjoying insane forum drama from afar is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Also I'm enjoying CP2077 on Stadia, sorry for oppressing you, Era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom