• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter attacks being prepped in LBQT discords....

B6WI8pq.png

5GERziY.png
what the fuck is lesbian first
not-a-man second
a woman third

MrFunSocks

Banned
They all left.....but somehow are still there. I said it before...Trans-Era are leaving the site in droves...yet there seem more and more of them every day.
Just like they were LITERALLY being killed in the streets and how people LITERALLY don't want them to exist, they were LITERALLY leaving the site. ie. they weren't and they aren't. They're still not being killed, and they're still pretending to be girls on the internet.

Also quick question - wtf does "pound sand" even mean? Is that some new horrible insult I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
TO all REE Reading

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to close my laptop, and then I'm going to show those people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without REEE. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Exit music - Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up

9wboYJf.gif

Matrix baby

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
CDPR is a transphobic company. It's time we stop making excuses for them. | ResetEra

as a trans poster I’m interested in an exodus too if that’s okay, I know hardly anyone knows me because I don’t post much and could be suspect so I also understand if that‘s a problem.

This is not a request to be banned, or at least not until I obtain some kind of safe harbor.

"at least not until I obtain some kind of safe harbor" hahahahahaha

They LITERALLY have to cross through Nazi Germany to get to their next safe space.

Man...this guy is disgusting. I think its a blessing his not posting anymore.

I dunno, I feel like this guy played a big part in what we're seeing now, which is fantastic.

Last edited:
Cishet white guys are the worst of the worst, they should try non-white communities next like the islamic community, they will definitely be welcomed with open arms.

mNL00h4.png
Since when the fuck do THEY get to determine what the forum is about? "More than a gamer forum," that was the main purpose of it until these nutjobs took over.

The nutjobs were catered too from day one.
My understanding is that when the site was being formed, vocal members of former-"Off Topic" GAF on the discussion discords didn't want Era to be videogame focused, and they wanted political membership they disagreed with to be explicitly banned in the ToS, but they got vetoed. Most forums will not tolerate them, and will not foster a culture where they can be abusive and hostile as they want while anyone who stands up to them gets banned. So they NEEDED Era because everyone else told them to go away. (A lot of sites temporarily locked membership, as I recall.)

For these folks, Era was envisioned as a political safe space where nobody would disagree, ever. Over time they've taken over the site and attempted to impose their vision onto a userbase that just wanted to talk about videogames. That's why you have people saying, "If you just want to talk about videogames, why are you here?" and stuff like that.

This is why polls have essentially been banned. Because they are infuriated when polls (which they can't monitor to ban all the wrong-thinkers) reveal that a chunk of the userbase thinks differently to them, or takes a "live and let live" attitude to issues where they want total agreement. They're even angry when a minority disagree with them.

Last edited:
My understanding is that when the site was being formed, vocal members of former-"Off Topic" GAF on the discussion discords didn't want Era to be videogame focused, and they wanted political membership they disagreed with to be explicitly banned in the ToS, but they got vetoed. Most forums will not tolerate them, and will not foster a culture where they can be abusive and hostile as they want while anyone who stands up to them gets banned. So they NEEDED Era because everyone else told them to go away. (A lot of sites temporarily locked membership, as I recall.)

For these folks, Era was envisioned as a political safe space where nobody would disagree, ever. Over time they've taken over the site and attempted to impose their vision onto a userbase that just wanted to talk about videogames. That's why you have people saying, "If you just want to talk about videogames, why are you here?" and stuff like that.

This is why polls have essentially been banned. Because they are infuriated when polls (which they can't monitor to ban all the wrong-thinkers) reveal that a chunk of the userbase thinks differently to them, or takes a "live and let live" attitude to issues where they want total agreement. They're even angry when a minority disagree with them.
Holy shit @ the ToS stuff.

could you imagine how peaceful Era would be without the insane TransEra members? At least the ones that cause all of the ruckus on the site, would be so much better.
Won’t happen....the site was founded and ran by the same people that made this site a shithole and the politics and sjw mantra is deeply entwined like chewing gum in pubic hair

if you take away the crazies/ bad mods and forced political crap you essentially have neogaf....people are realising this now

MrFunSocks

Banned
Why do the Reeeee folk always just constantly talk about the “x community”, the “y community”, the “z community”, as if they’re their own little country with little settlements everywhere, and they all have their own town meetings and invite each other over for dinner? I’ve never understood this.

No one tries to attack or marginalise a “community” on a game forum. Just don’t be a cunt and you’ll be fine. Is this just something that neckbeard incel losers do, create imaginary “communities” to be part of because they don’t interact with anyone in real life?

Last edited:
Black Chamber got the last laugh. This is great, but I hope that site never shuts down.

Keep the disease contained to there, and never let it spread.

Nah, let them venture out into the greater internet where they'll be spread so thin they dissolve. Other places won't put up with their bullshit, so their only other real option is making yet another one, but with even less members. They need to have as little power as possible, whether it be over certain industries or over other people that have mental health issues. It is absolutely insane that a community like that can be more stressful than literal doxing sites and it needs to be gone for the sake of everyone there.

Why do the Reeeee folk always just constantly talk about the “x community”, the “y community”, the “z community”, as if they’re their own little country with little settlements everywhere, and they all have their own town meetings and invite each other over for dinner? I’ve never understood this.

No one tries to attack or marginalise a “community” on a game forum. Just don’t be a cunt and you’ll be fine. Is this just something that neckbeard incel losers do, create imaginary “communities” to be part of because they don’t interact with anyone in real life?

They're mentally ill, and have no relationships to speak of in real life, so they need to pretend they're in some sort of oppressed "community" online. Though these people that shriek the loudest about their "community" would probably all kill each other within 10 min if they were put in the same room together, because they're vile, nasty, hateful people.

I blew both their heads off those dirty pedos

.....I also mistakenly had sex with a male prostitute...funny thing is you can’t actually target the male hookers but you can blast away at the female ones
I'm roleplaying my street-kid V as a boy scout who doesn't kill those who don't try and harm me. Corpo-asshole V is going to put a bullet in both their heads next time around.

Ryzaki009

It's not even a chunk it's most tbh. Like it's just not that serious and they blow up such minor shit out of proportion that even when more dire things happen it's hard not to eye it as more unnecessary dramatics. I even remember there being thread of TransERA actually *complaining* about people not reacting to the threads about transpeople. Not even being malciious or transphobic just not particpating in the threads. It was the most bizarre shit to me.

They fooled a lot of people too by saying they wouldn't be like the moderators of GAF in 2017 and would allow people to have a difference of political opinion, but of course that never happened and it got more strict and extreme with each passing day. So the entire forum was built on a lie.

They fooled a lot of people too by saying they wouldn't be like the moderators of GAF in 2017 and would allow people to have a difference of political opinion, but of course that never happened and it got more strict and extreme with each passing day. So the entire forum was built on a lie.
I think a few of the founding mods believed what was being peddled, but they were either demodded or quit of their own volition fairly quickly. Two mods I remember being more reasonable than the others kristoffer and Rowlf, got ejected within a few months because they tried to moderate based on the ToS instead of the hurt feelings of Era's protected groups.

The reason for kristoffer being demodded and then mysteriously banned is because I think he might have been an EvilBore member. But he also warned that people trying to troll the "conservative era" thread would be moderated harshly. People like kristoffer believed in the message Era was selling. That it was a place built on mutual respect. But that wasn't really the case.

Era went on a purge of people who continued to post on GAF, particularly in threads critical of Era, (if they found out about it) and also tried to purge anyone who was on TheBore (what EvilBore became). This included EightBitNate, creator of this legendary GAF thread.

EightBitNate was permabanned in 2019 for "trolling" because he not so subtly challenged the moderators on what had happened to the super racist pretend-black member Enzom who got outed as white, and then disappeared. You'll notice that people who post evidence of wrongdoing behind the scenes at GAF or high ranking members being racist or whatever get immediately account nuked and accused of being spreading propaganda from "far right hate sites" or whatever.

You'll notice that Era purged most of the "fun" members and drove away a lot of the technically literature members. As a result, there are no fun threads on Era because everyone gets banned for "trolling", and technical discussion is kneecapped because a lot of the people who know what they're talking about don't want to post there or got banned. This is why Era doesn't produce memes worth anything. Because there's no culture of fun, no culture of not taking yourself seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom