• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I find it amazing that when people shit on brie larson for captain marvel, its all incels and gamergate (again). Yet they can do the same and worse on gina carrano. They're only different when they're the same. Hypocrisy of the highest level. They were the real gators all along.
The response to that would be "But they're wrong and we're right"

also "But they're Nazis"

Crisis manager has lost his ability to crisis manage.
Iu91Oz6.png

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
They are STILL trying to cancel Gina Carrano. They really can't stand it when a woman doesn't do exactly what they say. Much how they treat lgbt or poc folks.

Rex_DX

Gold Member
Reeee originally came from the ree frog in water meme as they scream. Cant find the original but this is the gist

Then itngot conflated with everyone being called autistic on 4ch and being told they were reeeeing. So its kinda the white ok sign again although it has actually been adopted I guess

And here I was thinking it was a reference to "squeal like a pig" ...

RNK

I don't think so. I didn't vote for Trump - I didn't vote at all🤷‍♂️

I think he is referring to the tail-end of R RNK 's post.
I only added that in at the end because of the bullshit they were spewing about you. Whether you voted for Trump or not is irrelevant. IF you had, it doesn't make you a Nazi. I know a lot of people who voted for trump that haven't attended any clan meetings. They aren't Nazi's, they are republicans lol.

Last edited:
I only added that in at the end because of the bullshit they were spewing about you. Whether you voted for Trump or not is irrelevant. IF you had, it doesn't make you a Nazi. I know a lot of people who voted for trump that haven't attended any clan meetings, they aren't Nazi's, they are republicans lol.
I voted for Trump. Twice.
Not because I like him, but I disliked the other person that much.

(This is something I would dare not say on reeeeeee)

I actually wouldnt be shocked Microsoft has a vested interest in restera as the "The official place to astroturf" gamespass and thats why all critical discussion about xbox is banned or you can get a warning for even the most tame of console wars. I mean the attention xbox gets there, along with the positive comments, compared to say here is night and day. What im saying is i wouldn't be surprised if MS was bribing certain mods to protect the xbox brand there.

Microsoft has been astroturfing on much wider scale.

It get's especially bad when they are launching new console. They even invest in it in small countries like Poland (I saw on one of my favourite portals fresh 2 days old account posting walls of texts about xbox greatness and absolutely zero activity in other topics and after reporting him to admins he suddenly dissapeared)

Chuckie

Reeee originally came from the ree frog in water meme as they scream. Cant find the original but this is the gist

Then itngot conflated with everyone being called autistic on 4ch and being told they were reeeeing. So its kinda the white ok sign again although it has actually been adopted I guess

Lol I had no idea frogs made that sound. It is fucking loud haha. Third frog is a cute fucker haha.

I only added that in at the end because of the bullshit they were spewing about you. Whether you voted for Trump or not is irrelevant. IF you had, it doesn't make you a Nazi. I know a lot of people who voted for trump that haven't attended any clan meetings. They aren't Nazi's, they are republicans lol.
Lol!

I have friends that are Republicans, friends who are Democrats and 2 that are Libertarians - they are all wonderful people and are all my friends. Sometimes around election time, they try to talk me into registering to vote and to vote for their candidate; but it's never menacing or overbearing though.

I would never judge someone solely by who they voted for in an election - that would be an insane thing to do.

Instant ban!

dave_d

Sounds like Geoff read the Freddie de Boer Planet of Cops essay:

The woke world is a world of snitches, informants, rats. Go to any space concerned with social justice and what will you find? Endless surveillance. Everybody is to be judged. Everyone is under suspicion. Everything you say is to be scoured, picked over, analyzed for any possible offense. Everyone’s a detective in the Division of Problematics, and they walk the beat 24/7. You search and search for someone Bad doing Bad Things, finding ways to indict writers and artists and ordinary people for something, anything. That movie that got popular? Give me a few hours and 800 words. I’ll get you your indictments. That’s what liberalism is, now — the search for baddies doing bad things, like little offense archaeologists, digging deeper and deeper to find out who’s Good and who’s Bad. I wonder why people run away from establishment progressivism in droves.​
Wow, so it is like a communist state.

Avallon

Is Kyuuji just a master troll? Tore the entirety of ResetERA apart over this game, got it basically banned from the forum, created a targeted harassment campaign...
...and then is just playing it and posting in the OT without a care in the world.

Last edited:

lunnuyu

Lol!

I have friends that are Republicans, friends who are Democrats and 2 that are Libertarians - they are all wonderful people and are all my friends. Sometimes around election time, they try to talk me into registering to vote and to vote for their candidate; but it's never menacing or overbearing though.

I would never judge someone solely by who they voted for in an election - that would be an insane thing to do.

Instant ban!
Poor transera being called out like that... though they are past that point already

FNsglfU.gif

dave_d

If I had voted I definitely wouldn't have voted for Biden. I'm still a little salty over that whole thing about getting me laid off which was his fault.(Well ok, Obama but he was part of that admin.)

Last edited:

Rillania

Gold Member
I don't think so. I didn't vote for Trump - I didn't vote at all🤷‍♂️

I think he is referring to the tail-end of R RNK 's post.

Sad thing is that to them, not voting equals voting for Trump. No joke. It was a common sentiment in a lot of the political topics, especially leading up to the 2020 elections. Seemed like almost every page had at least one, if not several, folks saying that not voting if you had the ability to was equivalent to voting for Trump, because non-voters were passively complicit in Trump winning in 2016, and for not trying to vote him out this election. Same sentiment was echoed against third party voters.

Is Kyuuji just a master troll? Tore the entirety of ResetERA apart over this game, got it basically banned from the forum, created a targeted harassment campaign...
...and then is just playing it and posting in the OT without a care in the world.
Screenshots, give me screenshots!

Chuckie

Haha, I wondered why she didn't show up in that topic where Trans-Era is waging war against the staff. She was playing CP77 hahaha

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
If they don't want people there who voted for Trump, just make it a part of their rules and community guidelines. Don't hide behind "supporting racism" or whatever they call it.

As a part of the signup process, put a question "Do you support Donald Trump?" or "Did you vote for Donald Trump?"

At least be transparent about what kind of community you're trying to build and how intolerant you are.

And if the founders of that site aren't opposed to having Republicans on their site, then remove the insane staffers who're banning everyone.

The IGN GOTY thread...

This Transistor person seems very triggered. They made something like that an admin...
Geez. They're really upset about it being nominated. I wonder how they're going to react if it makes the ResetEra top 10.

(That is, if they even allow people to vote for it....)

It is rich, however, how they're acting like their outrage is over the rough shape of the last-gen console versions (which is a valid critique) when it's blatantly obvious that's not why they're upset.

TVexperto

How did no one call him out yet? what the fuck

Sad thing is that to them, not voting equals voting for Trump. No joke. It was a common sentiment in a lot of the political topics, especially leading up to the 2020 elections. Seemed like almost every page had at least one, if not several, folks saying that not voting if you had the ability to was equivalent to voting for Trump, because non-voters were passively complicit in Trump winning in 2016, and for not trying to vote him out this election. Same sentiment was echoed against third party voters.
That's mind-boggling and flat-out crazy.

I don't vote because I detest politics - politicians are so boring to listen to and akin to watching paint dry whilst being urinated on by the candidate currently lying to you.

If not voting is bad over there, then by that insane logic, I suppose not responding to a question is considered the same offense.

Oh wait - it is😐

JORMBO

Darkness no more
This is in the cyberpunk thread. In the gaming section. Let that sink in.

Bm0o5eo.png

Black Chamber Black Chamber is he referring to you even though you didnt vote for trump? I guess their minds are made up. That doesn't sound like those mental midgets at all does it? lol

They always state their shitty takes as "this is fact" and then if you try to argue against their "facts" they mash the report button.

I cant believe that troll kyiuuuu is playing cyberpunk after derailing every cyberpunk thread with „FUCK CDPR“

look up his post history

so many times

how is that troll not banned there yet?
It's astonishing, really.

The hypocrisy is blatant and completely invalidates Kyuuji's stickied thread.

...but everyone there just puts their heads back in the sand - or pounds it ;)

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Or just a completely self-centred narcissist. Either way LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom