• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rillania

Gold Member
That's mind-boggling and flat-out crazy.

I don't vote because I detest politics - politicians are so boring to listen to and akin to watching paint dry whilst being urinated on by the candidate currently lying to you.

If not voting is bad over there, then by that insane logic, I suppose not responding to a question is considered the same offense.

Oh wait - it is😐

Yep. The right to vote includes the right to NOT vote. Just as every citizen who decides to vote has the right to vote for who they want.

Last edited:

nush

R4vCdN9.png

You just know he saw all the drama going down this week and wanted to join in Dogpiling the mods. His attempt to be popular eventually led to his downfall.

I'm gonna miss laughing at him.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
It's astonishing, really.

The hypocrisy is blatant and completely invalidates Kyuuji's stickied thread.

...but everyone there just puts their heads back in the sand - or pounds it ;)

Kyuuji probably already put more hours into Cyberpunk 2077 than motherfucking Black Chamber Black Chamber at this point, the « CDPR peon for marketing, and sabotaging the trans era community »

Astonishing the hypocrisy

As we discussed nothing that CDPR could do would change their minds lol

I wonder how many games have trans npcs or even let you create a trans character, but ofc not enough.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
God I hope there is a new exodus would be fun to watch what kind of topics they would create in their new little space. I imagine their GOTY would be "Tell me Why" for at least two consecutive years
Tell me why is really un-woke in lots of aspect, that "dead naming" to give an example. Devs are not Amerian so that plays a role. I did not like it, but it did not felt like a woke squad game, but rather something which is now popular with "representation" no matter how small. There was some outrage thread after launch that there is not much misery there. *cough*

Spoiler:
Your mother wanted to kill trans character while young.

Last edited:
Tell me why is really un-woke in lots of aspect, that "dead naming" to give an example. Devs are not Amerian so that plays a role. I did not like it, but it did not felt like a woke squad game, but rather something which is now popular with "representation" no matter how small. There was some outrage thread after launch that there is not much misery there. *cough*

Spoiler:
Your mother wanted to kill trans character while young.

The game does look fun, and the dev isnt bad. Nothing against the game, of course. I did think that Era would be talking much more about the game and narrative though.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
The game does look fun, and the dev isnt bad. Nothing against the game, of course. I did think that Era would be talking much more about the game and narrative though.
I meant that devs are not American as a positive in this case. But I agree, you can play it with touch controlls on xCloud if you have/borrow GamePass Ultimate from friend. xCloud is separate instance which does not infere with playing on console or PC. Not sure if you are gaming yourself, you most often just post here.

nush

You just know is busily opening support tickets on Ree to get his account back.

"My friend borrowed my computer to sign up for an account as he's heard me talk about the place so much and he wanted to show his support as an ally"

I keep seeing people saying the mods are "gas lighting" because someone was banned and the mod note was something about them not wanting to be there anymore. That is clearly just a phrase like "based on how he is acting he clearly does not want to be here" and not saying the user requested the ban, right?

Man, I'm so tempted to tell these people off. I posted some generic inoffensive statements there and got good reception. A part of me genuinely wants to know what they actually want from the moderation team and from the site as a whole. I'm generally confused by it, so I'll probably report back if I get more context. Thing is, I have to relay the unfo in such a way where they won't figure out I'm also on GAF. I'll figure it out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
R4vCdN9.png

You just know he saw all the drama going down this week and wanted to join in Dogpiling the mods. His attempt to be popular eventually led to his downfall.

How many prolific posters have left or gotten banned recently?

Hobbes, Mendinso (sp), Stinkles

Who else?

edify

Neo Member
Man, I'm so tempted to tell these people off. I posted some generic inoffensive statements there and got good reception. A part of me genuinely wants to know what they actually want from the moderation team and from the site as a whole. I'm generally confused by it, so I'll probably report back if I get more context. Thing is, I have to relay the unfo in such a way where they won't figure out I'm also on GAF. I'll figure it out.
They want their council of perpetually angry trans people to have the power to dictate what games and publishers can be discussed and they want a hierarchy of free speech with them at the top, black people in the "sometimes allowed to be angry" tier and then everybody else in the "know your fucking place, scum" tier.

After reading and posting there for 3 years that seems like the only thing that would appease them.

*ResetEra staff checking in on the "Constructive Community Discussion" thread*

tenor.gif

I'm not even bothering to screencap it at this point, literally - and unlike them I'm going to use this word properly - LITERALLY every post in there is embarrassing.

"You're gaslighting!" "Who's gaslighting?" "You're gatekeeping!" "No, you're gatekeeping!"

Last edited:

InDaGulag

Yall mad but havent refuted my main point, which is it seems to me, that MS has certain staff on resetera to protect the Xbox brand from criticism and to play up games pass as the next big thing.

Era protecting the Xbox brand? lol

A large chunk of the Xbox and PC communities left the past 2 years due to the never ending smartass passive aggressive trolling of Sony stans. If Era changed their name to The Official PlayStation forum, it wouldn't be a lie.

You're being ridiculous, if anything it's Sony that gets a free pass in that nuthouse. Holly shit, we clearly don't read the same stuff.

Yes. This poster gets it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

Nester99

T

The reply from the verified user there is BANANAS

That's Jason Wishnov CEO and founder of Iridium games. (he has posted this info on era publicly)

They have a game out its called "There came an echo"

You cant make this stuff up.

Ymir

That's Jason Wishnov CEO and founder of Iridium games. (he has posted this info on era publicly)

They have a game out its called "There came an echo"

You cant make this stuff up.
Lol didn’t get Yoshichan say he was done with that shithole forever?

nevermind, that thread is old as shit

Last edited:
Yep. The right to vote includes the right to NOT vote. Just as every citizen who decides to vote has the right to vote for who they want.
With a firm grasp of civilized behavior and logic, yes.

Over there though, some have devolved into whining mutants who thrive solely on conflict, confusion and misdirection.
Kyuuji probably already put more hours into Cyberpunk 2077 than motherfucking Black Chamber Black Chamber at this point, the « CDPR peon for marketing, and sabotaging the trans era community »

Astonishing the hypocrisy
Considering Kyuuji got the game early and plays it non-stop; she probably has finished all 3 Lifepaths already.

Ok, serious fucking question- Does this piece of shit include the word "transparent" in every single one of his posts? Is there a quota he has to fill? It's insane.

Also, love how you're automatically a troll/bigot/racist/nazi/rapist if you have a low count and don't post 500x a day.

D9WJEtK.jpg

jkXP8Pl.jpg

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
You just know is busily opening support tickets on Ree to get his account back.

"My friend borrowed my computer to sign up for an account as he's heard me talk about the place so much and he wanted to show his support as an ally"
Problem is everyone knows Hobbes doesn't have any friends.

lmimmfn

R4vCdN9.png

I would read that as he wanted a short teem ban until the shit clears.

Anyone else, that would be a permanent ban.

lmimmfn

That's not the actual ban message, ALTs don't get those, just tags.
Isint his ban message for the alt account? I cant look at his posts as no REEE account, its just our Incident Manager seems to get banned at the most opportune moments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom