• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

kind of thinking the same thing. I have a big Chem test tomorrow and im not ready for it. I can't piss the whole night away with resistance like I would prefer to

tanod

when is my burrito
BobTheFork said:
kind of thinking the same thing. I have a big Chem test tomorrow and im not ready for it. I can't piss the whole night away with resistance like I would prefer to

I'm in the same boat. Have a paper due tomorrow. I'll be typing while we're waiting in the lobby for our match to start. :D

neogaf_cage_free

Chimera Apologist
TTP said:
Yes, I did. In game store is empty as well.

Okay, I see the issue now. The search filter does appear to be broken. Creating a map pack game works though. If you don't get the map pack games in your create game options then you probably need to go to the account managemnt page of your PSN account and redownload.

EDIT: this should not be a normal case or related to the patch, but can happen if you delete your game data for Resistance.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
neogaf_cage_free said:
Okay, I see the issue now. The search filter does appear to be broken. Creating a map pack game works though. If you don't get the map pack games in your create game options then you probably need to go to the account managemnt page of your PSN account and redownload.

Ok, will do. Thank you very much for the quick reply. My Marko_TFP friend up there in the pic I posted can create custom games with new maps no problem indeed.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
neogaf_cage_free said:
EDIT: this should not be a normal case or related to the patch, but can happen if you delete your game data for Resistance.

I indeed formatted the HDD a while back, and had to redownload everything. I probably didnt redownload the Map Pack now that I think of it. My bad, sorry for the false alarm.

dralla

just testing the screenshot feature

68kyc94.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Sony needs to add a Send To Friend option in the Photo viewer options list so that it automatically creates a message with the selected pic attached to it.

Batgirl

Beernf said:
Oh. Right. What's the difference really?

I'm cute? Oh and I have boobs. :p

I'm totally down for letting viral have his way with JS though. Just no impregnating. That's the only thing I had an issue with.

Kyoufu

jstevenson - would it be too much trouble to make this request to the dev team on my behalf?

You see, every FPS shooter today requires online co-op. Why oh why does a great shooter like Resistance not have online co-op? I've always wanted to play co-op with my friends whom do not live near me.

Please please ask the dev team to make it happen, it shouldn't even be hard :(

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Kyoufu said:
jstevenson - would it be too much trouble to make this request to the dev team on my behalf?

You see, every FPS shooter today requires online co-op. Why oh why does a great shooter like Resistance not have online co-op? I've always wanted to play co-op with my friends whom do not live near me.

Please please ask the dev team to make it happen, it shouldn't even be hard :(

Oh young grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Nightz

Got on and played Resistance online for a while today. I hadn't played the game since Warhawk came out (then got sidetracked by Halo 3 and TF2), and even though I was really rusty, man do I realize how much I love this game. I'll be on a bit more often from now on. :D

Top Bottom