• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

Firewire

Banned
RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN - MAP PACKS
28 Nov

Following is information on the new Resistance: Fall of Man Bracknell and Axbridge maps. The Bracknell map is based in an old railway system, featuring disused train carriages, with the Axbridge map covering a valley strewn with rocks and Chimeran structures. Bracknell here we come…

Click through for the official release.

Bracknell/Axbridge Maps

The Chimeran onslaught continues in these two additional multiplayer maps for Resistance: Fall of Man™. Fight for survival in the gloom of an abandoned railway system at Bracknell, or struggle to repel the enemy from a network of bases spanning the valley at Axbridge. Download the pack now for a chilling new combat challenge.

Continue the fight to save Britain – and the human race – in two incredible new locations, with additional multiplayer maps for Resistance: Fall of Man™.

In the Bracknell map, the struggle against the Chimera comes to the cavernous spaces of an old railway system – now a Chimeran node. Expect intense close-quarters fighting as you explore three storeys of dimly lit spawning rooms and disused train carriages.

The Axbridge map, meanwhile, consists of two resistance bases spanning a valley strewn with rocks and Chimeran structures. Find yourself a secret perch among the cliffs on either side or brave the walled ‘theatre of combat’ on the valley floor, and prepare for battle: the enemy will show no mercy.

http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=748

This is available now?

tanod

when is my burrito
jstevenson said:
Ouch. Tanod, I thought you and me were tight man...

:(

I haven't seen her on GAF very much. That is, unless she's on the OT a lot.

I'm a sarcastic bastard. Did I scare her away?

Basch

Firewire said:
Batgirl has some competition!

What is going on? I was serious! Somehow, I knew this would happen. It was a joke. I laugh at my own jokes. I know, pretty weird, but it proves I'm not lying... Why do I bother? This probably won't work either. But if jstevenson gets scared away, it is all your guys' fault. :lol

You know what, I have decided to create a group. But you guys are so mean, I think I will change it to my group: a group for me, myself, and I. From now on, I am a part of The Black Ops. Don't give me claims of being unoriginal. I am perfecting the concept. So it is new, and only for me. :D This group will reign over all others. As a result. I need a moto: one that can strike fear into the very hearts of those you hold dear. Let's try...

"We cannot be seen. We cannot be heard. We cannot be thought of. If any of this is found to be false, the moto never existed." :lol

Too wordy. Needs more fear...

"We were there when you could not see. We schemed endlessly when you could not hear. We never were when all you thought was real."

Better! Now for my first mission, I shall stealth kill the tool to which all agression has been based. You won't be able to stop me...

Mission Accomplished!

Angels?!? What Angels? That's ridiculous! Everyone knows Angels in the skies and Chimeran angels are nothing alike. Some people love to make up things. They just wish they're own claims were true. They wish it not me for the future to hold, but for themselves. Silly people. When will they stop pretending? :D

Now bow before my might! You don't know the extent of powers: limitless!

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
jstevenson said:
Actually, Dave posted a follow-up today:
Just digging his hole deeper, I see.

Oh, and has anyone done this one yet?

flyingscene.jpg

Batgirl

Sorry I've been traveling a lot. Tradeshow FTW! (my feet and liver are killing me) I've been lurking a lot. Actually posting from the other side of the country that I live in right now.

haha, competition. cute concept. ;)

Basch

Batgirl said:
Sorry I've been traveling a lot. Tradeshow FTW! (my feet and liver are killing me) I've been lurking a lot. Actually posting from the other side of the country that I live in right now.

haha, competition. cute concept. ;)

No competition. I swear. They're after me. There comes a time when MAN must rise up against the system. :D

Basch

jstevenson said:

!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GASP!

I see. Well, then... in that case...

kaching said:

Playable Angels confirmed!!! :D

Just remember, they made me do it. It's their fault. They are the ones who want you to have their kid. I did not ask for any of this! I...I...I just shot my reputation didn't I? Ah, this was a joke of a joke that pertained to the impregnating subject. Yeah. Right. Right.
:D

Firewire

Banned
Batgirl said:
Awwww take away all my fun.... :( Can't I at least have SOME credit?

wha? All I want to know is who exactly impregnated JS? I'm putting my money on Basch! He really has a thing for JS! Not sure Batgirl is around enough to get the job done!

PS: New map pack purchase confirmed, we need to support JS! He's going to be with child soon!

careksims

I thought this thread was about Resistance. Not about JStevenson's Angels or the right to have them with him!

I kid!

I'm going to be a fool again when I buy the map pack 2. You hear that Insomniac!? I'm buying your crap again! Curse you for making good games.

Basch

Firewire said:
wha? All I want to know is who exactly impregnated JS? I'm putting my money on Basch! He really has a thing for JS! Not sure Batgirl is around enough to get the job done!

PS: New map pack purchase confirmed, we need to support JS! He's going to be with child soon!

Yeah, yeah... well, I bet all my money on me too. Now who's going to strike it rich?!? :D

Basch

Pacman2k said:
This thread is so ruined.

Well, we can get back on subject. Just you watch! Um...

Hey, Everyone! All proceeds from the forthcoming map pack will be directly donated to the RAISING HEALTHY CHILDREN FOR A BETTER TOMORROW Foundation, a.k.a Child Support. :D Please contribute. This will help ensure that jstevenson will still be able to work on the current project, Resistance 2.

andycapps

Basch said:
Well, we can get back on subject. Just you watch! Um...

Hey, Everyone! All proceeds from the forthcoming map pack will be directly donated to the RAISING HEALTHY CHILDREN FOR A BETTER TOMORROW Foundation, a.k.a Child Support. :D Please contribute. This will help ensure that jstevenson will still be able to work on the current project, Resistance 2.

WOW! :lol :lol :lol

Batgirl

viralmarketeer said:
it's official. js & batgirl have a scarification fetish.

HEY! why do *I* get thrown under the bus? I thought this was the Resistance aka JS-bashing thread.......

man forget this, I'm taking my ball and going home!

Basch

Batgirl said:
HEY! why do *I* get thrown under the bus? I thought this was the Resistance aka JS-bashing thread.......

Look at what you guys did!!! :D

Basch

andycapps said:
Looks like he's all yours now......

Like I said, I'm not the one responsible. I don't even know when it happened! :lol

I'm still too young. I am not ready for this kind of pressure. :D

Firewire

Banned
Batgirl said:

Think about poor JS! Are you going to leave him at the mercy of Basch?

tanod

when is my burrito
So... Mr. James Stevenson,

I was listening to the podcast and I would like something clarified.

I was wondering if we are supposed to wait until the January 17th podcast for information on your guys' next project or are we supposed to be looking elsewhere before then.

Regards,
Tanod

P.S. *backslaps*

tanod said:
So... Mr. James Stevenson,

I was listening to the podcast and I would like something clarified.

I was wondering if we are supposed to wait until the January 17th podcast for information on your guys' next project or are we supposed to be looking elsewhere before then.

Regards,
Tanod

P.S. *backslaps*

Awesome question, Tanod. AWESOME!

*backslaps 2X*

Basch

h3ro said:
$4.99 for Map Pack 2
$7.99 for Map Packs 1 & 2 Together

Why not make the first one free ala teh haloz?

Oh, really? That is not too bad. Once I get a good working connection to the Internet, I'll be sure to take advantage of the offer.

Top Bottom