• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

tanod

when is my burrito
jstevenson said:
Just because I'm not leaving doesn't mean that we aren't hiring a community leader....

Are you hiring any community followers? I want to get paid to browse GAF too. :D

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Aeon712 said:
Yes, Is Aeon gonna have to choke a ***** to get his update?

Off to the store, will return in 10min.

Let me get in to the office and find out the status of things. It is only 9:30am here :p

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
jstevenson said:
No love for George Michael and of course, McLovin'?

Please dont bring up anything about Arrested Development. I may start crying and ranting about this society that we live in because i miss it so...

The Jer

jstevenson said:
No love for George Michael and of course, McLovin'?
who?

*EDIT*

[CFD] El Capitan said:
Please dont bring up anything about Arrested Development. I may start crying and ranting about this society that we live in because i miss it so...
oh.

wow, JS, you have terrible taste.
seriously, i thought you were cool.

damn graveyard shift I haven't had any resistance time. Im off work for 2 days so I'll be on alot tonight. Hope those nwe maps get integrated soon.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that Map Pack 2 maps will now work in Ranked Game modes. We appreciate your patience in this matter!

Happy gaming!
Insomniac Games/Sony Computer Entertainment

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that Map Pack 2 maps will now work in Ranked Game modes. We appreciate your patience in this matter!

Happy gaming!

You guys rock the party.

tanod

when is my burrito
jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!

So basically, you're saying you get to the office at 11:00? Slacker.

Firewire

Banned
jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!

Awesome!

[CFD] El Capitan said:
Shes too good for you!

I kid i kid..oh we have fun.

She's a pain in my butt! But she can cook up a storm! :lol

jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!
Oh yeah, great job Insomniac! Ok, I'm crashing, ready for teh war of GAF tonight!

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
tanod said:
So basically, you're saying you get to the office at 11:00? Slacker.

Nah, they've been working since the maintenance window ended around 7am PST... but I got here at 10, grabbed my water, checked my e-mail, and then talked to MP and QA to have them double check that it was working.

Once they said we were good, I let you guys know. :)

Firewire

Banned
BobTheFork said:
Oh yeah, great job Insomniac! Ok, I'm crashing, ready for teh war of GAF tonight!

Can't wait to play the new maps on ranked so awesome!

PS: JS are you guys going to put a Resistance or R&C Theme up on PSN sometime in the future? I'd pay money for them!

These theme's just hit the Euro PSN

► Heavenly Sword
► Killzone 2
► Lemmings
► Mesmerize
► MotorStorm
► Snakeball
► SingStar
► Tori Emaki

patsu

jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!

NOM NOM NOM

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Firewire said:
Can't wait to play the new maps on ranked so awesome!

PS: JS are you guys going to put a Resistance or R&C Theme up on PSN sometime in the future? I'd pay money for them!

These theme's just hit the Euro PSN

► Heavenly Sword
► Killzone 2
► Lemmings
► Mesmerize
► MotorStorm
► Snakeball
► SingStar
► Tori Emaki

That depends a lot on when PSN wants to release stuff. Not really sure how they schedule stuff out.

Firewire

Banned
jstevenson said:
That depends a lot on when PSN wants to release stuff. Not really sure how they schedule stuff out.

JS you guys should just make the themes and send them off to Sony. Tell them you're fans demand it! Then its out of your hands and we can blame Sony! :lol

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
jstevenson said:

Kinda silly that we get themes of games that are not even out yet...for a good while too. I mean...KZ2? Really?

andycapps

Firewire said:
JS you guys should just make the themes and send them off to Sony. Tell them you're fans demand it! Then its out of your hands and we can blame Sony! :lol

Heck, ask m0dus to hook you up. I'm sure he'd do something really nice, but then you'd probably have copyright issues, etc..

Firewire

Banned
andycapps said:
Heck, ask m0dus to hook you up. I'm sure he'd do something really nice, but then you'd probably have copyright issues, etc..

I want official Insomniac quality made (with rare pics) theme's!

M3Freak

Banned
Beatbox said:
You were thinking about betraying me and M3? How dare you.

Ya, he better not pull that shit - I WORK IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO! I WILL GET YOU, KITTONWY! I...WILL...GET...YOU!!!!

tanod

when is my burrito
M3Freak said:
Integrated - nice! So, now basically we have a 2% chance of playing Map Pack 2 in ranked matches - ROCK!

Hoping the new pricing on the old map pack will help encourage people to pick both of them up.

i wonder what people want to see in a resistance sequel. the #1 thing on my list would be more color, i really didn't like the dark grey-brown look of the first game.

edit: if surfer girl speaks the truth resistance 2 will be set in us. mc carthy era america overrun by the chimera, sounds good to me.

Aeon712

jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!
Hell's yea, downloading now...am I now going to have a constant penny in my psn wallet :lol.
M3Freak said:
Integrated - nice! So, now basically we have a 2% chance of playing Map Pack 2 in ranked matches - ROCK!
Why you always gotta be so negative >_<.

Anyways Chryz is online and playing now so I'll hop on once the download finishes though if I randomly go idle it's cause my package from UPS finally came :D.

Firewire

Banned
tanod said:
Hoping the new pricing on the old map pack will help encourage people to pick both of them up.

There always seems to be allot of people on the new maps in the custom games, hopefully it wont be as much of a problem this time around.

Basch

M3Freak said:

You could probably expect higher for Map Pack 1 maps, since it has a nice offer with the second one. Theoritically, more people would have it. :D

Maggot9

Banned
Aeon712 said:
It's been an half of an hr and only 86%, argh must play maps.
It took me around that time to get the maps too when I downloaded them yesterday. I just played a CTF on Axbridge, was pretty cool. I think I like these maps better than the first 2 maps.

"Hoping the new pricing on the old map pack will help encourage people to pick both of them up."

I'm buying the new maps tonight because of the bundle. The maps are more reasonably priced now.

Firewire

Banned
Aeon712 said:
It's been an half of an hr and only 86%, argh must play maps.

Took me 2hrs 45minutes to download when they first came out, then it crashed on me & I had to re-download it, second time took 15minutes? :lol

M3Freak

Banned
Aeon712 said:
Why you always gotta be so negative >_<.

I speaks truth, tranny.

Aeon712 said:
Anyways Chryz is online and playing now so I'll hop on once the download finishes though if I randomly go idle it's cause my package from UPS finally came :D.

Mail order wife?

jstevenson said:
Hi everyone,

Happy gaming!

Thanks for the news, JS.

I hope you are planning on submitting this news to the Playstation Blog and other outlets as well. Getting the word out there that the maps are now fully integrated with ranked play (yay!) should help move more people to adopt the pack.

Angelcurio

Just bought a japanese PSN card from NCSX importers in order to get the new maps (again), and to my awesome surprise, they are not available on the japanese store >_>

That Dark Myst game looks interesting, at least i will download that in the meantime.

Anyway, jstevenson, when are the new maps going to be released on the japanese store?

Its incredible the amount of hurdles you have to go through in order to invest your money on some game =/

Top Bottom