• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resistance: Fall of Man - The Official Thread

M3Freak

Banned
djkimothy said:
I regret bailing out early and missing out on the WaR fun. Just that a 10 PM start for me is a little late, especially on work nights. Sucks to that I have to whisper in the mic cause everyone is asleep.

So you're EST, too? List your time zone.

BTW: there are now more guys in EST and CST than in PST and MST.

djkimothy said:
I don't know how the point scoring goes, but it's wierd. There was a couple of times I was 4th-3rd in kills but I was placed 15th overall, does recaps of nodes really count for that much? If so, I should stop defending our base and go capture nodes. :D

Yeah, the scoring in breach/meltdown is heavily weighted to caps/recaps. Kills earn points too, but not as much. So, if you're defending a lot, your point score will be low.

It's probably a good idea to mix it up. It seems to me most guys are willing to switch from offence to defence, and vice versa.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
BuddyC said:
If it makes any difference, I don't think I'd left my former clan until yesterday, so maybe the invite was auto-declined?
It would definitely make a difference, but I checked in last night and hadn't received any system message about an auto-decline, which usually happens...unless the system's behind or something.

In any case, it probably means I have to reinvite you, so I'll do that tonight.

J-Rzez

M3Freak said:
The DD 5.1 sound track is awesome as it is: how much better does it sound compared to DD 5.1?

I've been considering upgrading our receiver, but it won't happen for another year or two (most likely two).

Coming from my old 5.1 rig (optical in), there is a noticeable difference in the clarity... and everything has a little more crisp sound to it... Between voices, booms, hearing the hedgehog spears piercing different walls at the same time from different speakers, the guns sound a new level of fantastic, it was worth a quick change to me... The sound quality is phenominal, never realized it'd be that much a noticeable difference like this... Insomniac really deserves more credit than they received, that's for sure...

I hope Rachet utilizes this audio as well... I'm spoiled now... hehe... I'm always skeptical when people say "it's soo much more awesome now" in blogs and posts, but color me impressed after hearing it... The one individual that wrote up that IGN blog on this sound was correct...

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So guys how many of you have a mic? And do you guys use a bluetooth mic? And if so which one?

JB1981

J-Rzez said:
Coming from my old 5.1 rig (optical in), there is a noticeable difference in the clarity... and everything has a little more crisp sound to it... Between voices, booms, hearing the hedgehog spears piercing different walls at the same time from different speakers, the guns sound a new level of fantastic, it was worth a quick change to me... The sound quality is phenominal, never realized it'd be that much a noticeable difference like this... Insomniac really deserves more credit than they received, that's for sure...

I hope Rachet utilizes this audio as well... I'm spoiled now... hehe... I'm always skeptical when people say "it's soo much more awesome now" in blogs and posts, but color me impressed after hearing it... The one individual that wrote up that IGN blog on this sound was correct...

still using the same speaker set-up, right? My Integra DTR 5.5 is acting funny. I get intermittent lose of video signal lately (using component). I have to jostle the thing around to get the picture back to normal. I'm sending it out today. Hopefully, when I get it back, it's fixed and I can sell it. ;)

djkimothy

JB1981 said:
You get all your points in Breach/Meltdown by capping or recapping nodes. Racking up kills gets you squat. I believe I was defending with you during that long (AWESOME) Nottingham Breach match. Someone's gotta do it, right? We had our hands full.

Was that the one where we won by default. I remember that. :D

Someone was like, shit we have 5 minutes or the other team wins by default. So there was a mad rush to the other bases Master node. managed to damage them just enough and let teh clock run out. I can't believe that lasted 30 minutes, and I can't believe we won. I liked our effort.

But yes, I definitely believe in team defense, some one has to watch the base while the others swarm the other base. Even at the expense of some points. :/

So guys how many of you have a mic? And do you guys use a bluetooth mic? And if so which one?

I'd say at least half the players have mics. There's one guy though that has it but refuses to use it and type instead. ;)

I have a mic but am not that vocal, mainly because everyone is sleeping and the gaming rig is in the living room. This weekend though I have the house to myself! :D

M3Freak

Banned
J-Rzez said:

That "sounds" awesome. :) Our 5.1 setup is pretty good - we put about $4000 into it in 2000/2001. So far the game has sounded phenomenal - I've never heard anything like it before. The sound really pulls me into the game.

I also love hearing the Chimera. On one of the campaign levels I realized that the Chimera were speaking (the dudes that run around doing most of the shooting). One of them was around a corner somewhere, but he knew I was there, so every few minutes he would say, "It's just you and me.", in a very throaty, alien voice. Wicked. I wonder what else they say.

mckmas8808

djkimothy said:
I'd say at least half the players have mics. There's one guy though that has it but refuses to use it and type instead. ;)

I have a mic but am not that vocal, mainly because every is sleeping and the gaming rig is in the living room. This weekend though I have the house to myself! :D

What kind of mic do you have?

djkimothy

mckmas8808 said:
What kind of mic do you have?

I'm using the USB Logitech one for the PS2. Can't afford a Bluetooth one. After I spent good money on a bluetooth keyboard and found that the PS3 can't pair with it. :/

Plus I'd rather spend that money on an extra HDD for my laptop.

M3Freak

Banned
djkimothy said:
I'm using the USB Logitech one for the PS2.

I use a Logitech USB headset too. I have to use a USB extension cable with it, and hope no one trips over it, but other than it's fine.

The frequent MIC dropouts can be lessened by unplugging and then plugging in your headset in the party lobby between games. That way you're less likely to suffer from a dropout while gaming. Hopefully Insomniac can fix that with a patch.

djkimothy

M3Freak said:
I use a Logitech USB headset too. I have to use a USB extension cable with it, and hope no one trips over it, but other than it's fine.

The frequent MIC dropouts can be lessened by unplugging and then plugging in your headset in the party lobby between games. That way you're less likely to suffer from a dropout while gaming. Hopefully Insomniac can fix that with a patch.

I haven't noticed any mic drop outs. I'll do that plug/replug thing after every game just to be sure.

I have noticed a couple times in 1 round only where I lost control of my player and it was as if the controller was forcing my guy to run forward negating my input. Other than that one round it never happened before or again.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
TTP said:
Hey jstevenson, I've got two questions for you (which I'm sure were already asked but I dont recall the answer :p).

1 - Is it technically possibile to add online co-op to Resistance with a future patch? (I'd really LOVE to play it again with a friend even if I already completed it like 10 times)
2 - Is the PAL version going to include the already released patch or will Eurofellas have to download it?

Thanks

1. Well, I'm sure it's technically possible, but it's not something we're going to do for this game. It would be a lot of re-engineering, testing, etc.
2. PAL players will have to download it. But I think the plan is that any future patches will contain all patches. So you'll only need to download one patch and it'll have the changes from whatever patches we've released at this point.

JS

ghostmind

I had to drop out early last night after the WaR slaughter as I was just out of it from this cold I am fighting, plus the Nyquil I took... hope to be back on Tuesday...

BTW, what's the story on CTF matches? Were they taken out? Are they coming back? Or is it just that nobody plays them?

djkimothy

ghostmind said:
BTW, what's the story on CTF matches? Were they taken out? Are they coming back? Or is it just that nobody plays them?

I was wondering that too. I've never played CTF and would like too. Instead of Breach/meltdown (which I really like) all the time.

And LOL at the Chimera starts for all our games. I still like them though, seeing through walls is a big advantage. :D

Kittonwy

Banned
djkimothy said:
Was that the one where we won by default. I remember that. :D

Someone was like, shit we have 5 minutes or the other team wins by default. So there was a mad rush to the other bases Master node. managed to damage them just enough and let teh clock run out. I can't believe that lasted 30 minutes, and I can't believe we won. I liked our effort.

But yes, I definitely believe in team defense, some one has to watch the base while the others swarm the other base. Even at the expense of some points. :/

I have a mic but am not that vocal, mainly because everyone is sleeping and the gaming rig is in the living room. This weekend though I have the house to myself! :D

That would be me. Hurhurhur.
Indifferent2.gif

Kittonwy

Banned
ghostmind said:
I had to drop out early last night after the WaR slaughter as I was just out of it from this cold I am fighting, plus the Nyquil I took... hope to be back on Tuesday...

CTF maps are smaller so having a huge party pretty much keeps the game from putting us into CTF matches.

mckmas8808

djkimothy said:
I was wondering that too. I've never played CTF and would like too. Instead of Breach/meltdown (which I really like) all the time.

And LOL at the Chimera starts for all our games. I still like them though, seeing through walls is a big advantage. :D

How do you make the Chimera see through the walls?

Wollan

Ahh, I'm loving my coach right now. A weekend filled to the brims with beverage and today I spent 12 hours straight working at sea. My coordination mechanics are close on collapsing. But before that, I'm going to go through several PM's I've gotten, see what has happened since I've been gone and update accordingly (with this post being the base of operations).

Edit:

ChimNeoGAF.jpg

List of people who clearly posted their PSN tag in this thread (for US version of Resistance):

NeoGAF name: - PSN tag: - Time Zone:

kaching - kaching (NeoGAF US Clan-leader, PM your details)
M3wThr33 - M3wThr33
lunlunqq - lunlunqq
Z_Y - Z_Y
White Man - TVC15
thundersabre - thundersabre
Gunstar77 - Gunstar77
cochese - SEMBE
BruceLeeRoy - CFD_BruceLeeRoy
JB1981 - Beamber

Bad_Boy - Bad_Boy
Mackaveli - Mackaveli
jstevenson - jstevenson - PST
Angelus - PorkChopExpress
Azrael - FilliamHMuffman
Ignatz Mouse - IgnatzMouse
XMonkey - snak
bigfatgameguy - gamerecks
drohne - drohne
TheJollyCorner - IrishFigg

skrew - skrew
Belfast - belfastga
acousticvan - mgs_van
gluv65 - backbreaker65 - PST
Kittonwy - Kittonwy
Baron Aloha - Will0928
greatestjediever - greatestjediever
Typhonsentra - Typhonsentra
Big-E - BigE - PST
Agent X - AgentX

Dazzyman - Dazzyman
rager - beowolf
Fierydevil - Diagol
GAZERK - GAZERCK
zedge - NirvanaX
AltogetherAndrews - PoisonMarket
Lancelet Pink - GummadoonKnight
rc213 - rc213 - PST
Gunstar77 - Gunstar77
commish - TigerHeli

Crackerman16 - Click
Carl2282 - Carl2282
JdFoX187 - JdFoX187
bishoptl - bishoptl
theBishop - theBishop
ghostmind - ghostmind - MST
Arde0 - Arde0
Red Blaster - Ranger-Albatross
djkimothy - djkimothy - EST
hukasmokincaterpillar - DirtyWater

Matt_C - Matarick
M3freak - m3freak - EST
Gremmie4 - MOLeary
teepo - teepo
krypt0nian - lastsonkrypt0n
garrickk - Garrick
jjasper - jjasper - CST
Remy - RemyVJA
I3rand0 - I3rand0
Y2Kevbug11 - Y2Kevbug11

snack - snackcakeofd00m
SnakeXs - SnakeXs
Phoenix Down - Sky2k
aloof - aloof
ijm72 - younghov72
Pristine_Condition - HijoDelLocoRoco - CST
OverHeat - OverHeat
SonyCowboy - scowboy
dark_preacher - dark_preacher
ChanHuk - ChanHuk

LJ11 - LJ11 - EST
Aeon712 - Aeon712 - EST
Captain N - Captain_N
The Jer - TheJer - MST
Christopher - Chris_Russo
Snah - Lemm
squicken - squick3n - CST
DenogginizerOS - Denogginizer - EST
chespace - chespace - PST
J-Rzez - Johnny_Rzeznik - EST

ResClan.gif

Standard meet up times (for whenever you have the opportunity):

Tuesdays 6pm PST

Saturdays 6pm PST

Sundays 6pm PST

(Monday Jan 29th: Times adjusted slightly in favor of the ESTeemed)

Suggestions suggest(!) that creating parties and going into ranked games together would be the preferred thing to do for the meet ups. So no longer do the first one to get online create a room but instead invite everyone to a party. This however makes it very important that you're all a part of the NeoGAF clan (pm kaching with details) or simply have all folks listed above on your friend list. Again, the first one to get online should start a party and invite the others as they come online.

Also, it has come to my attention that over 20 people have started to show up for these meetups and that means one party is not enough. If that is the case then one of you simply need to create a second party. If you're the party leader (of either) then posting your details in this thread would be helpful.

The Wedge tactic explained:

Remy said:
The "flying wedge" is the term given to our tendency to mob together in a violent swarm and shoot the everliving hell out of anyone who dares get near us. It leads to multiple assists per kill which leads to a 20-60% increase in points. 16 points for a kill is far better than 10!

It does not, despite its name, resemble a true flying wedge - although generally whoever is at the front of the pack will get gunned down while those behind break through and destroy the opposition. So maybe it's not completely inaccurate.

I forget who came up with the term in context. Wasn't my idea, although I seem to be the Preacher Of All That Is Wedge-like.

Also people, it would be a big plus if everyone invested in a headset. For headset details and recommendations, follow this link. Good group play is helped by using your headset to report in changes that occur in the heat of battle. Enemy groups, Snipers, Node status and so forth.

For those who missed the details on the 1st UPDATE (aka patch) which released December 21st you can read the details here.

PS! For us Europeans, March 23rd is the date of the PS3 launch with Resistance available on day one. Hopefully the dedicated servers of Resistance online will be international in time for that date. (Also, that will most likely be the week when Resistance breaks a million copies sold worldwide as well. /Sony sent Resistance to die.)

PPS! Please don't quote this post unless you're on a new page (where this isn't posted).

Kittonwy

Banned
mckmas8808 said:
How do you make the Chimera see through the walls?

Press L2 once and you enter into rage mode, you can see through walls, your body temperature will rise until you overheat and you start to lose health, you will stop losing health when you either exit rage mode or when you're at half a healthbar. Hit L2 again to exit out of rage mode.

JB1981 said:
You get all your points in Breach/Meltdown by capping or recapping nodes. Racking up kills gets you squat. I believe I was defending with you during that long (AWESOME) Nottingham Breach match. Someone's gotta do it, right? We had our hands full.

Defensive Kills give you one point, those are basically any kill within a set radius around a node. But yeah still not a lot of point reward there. I like playing D though, it's fun teaming up with a couple players and holding the fort from an attack.

Kittonwy

Banned
I swear to god when I'm at Alpha in the Nottingham map shooting in the direction of the enemy base that I thought I had caused damage a couple of times but I'm still not sure if this is actually possible. It would be cool to get Alpha and just keep pumping the base through that sweet spot instead of having to go through the tunnel and getting shot... which I don't like.
Indifferent2.gif

djkimothy

Kittonwy said:
I swear to god when I'm at Alpha in the Nottingham map shooting in the direction of the enemy base that I thought I had caused damage a couple of times but I'm still not sure if this is actually possible. It would be cool to get Alpha and just keep pumping the base through that sweet spot instead of having to go through the tunnel and getting shot... which I don't like.
Indifferent2.gif

LOL, yah, I think the next time we start that level again, I'll make a bee line to that node and try to hold the fort there. Even if you have all other nodes it's a well placed node to start from and teams seem to hold the line well with it.

The Jer

ghostmind said:
Yeah - I use a Motorola H500... perfect so far - never drops out

I use the same and I've had some problems with it....

It seems like it picks up sound either too easily or not at all. If i put the sensitivity on two the sound icon never shows up, but if I put it on three, it is there too often. It also doesn't grip to my ear very well; I have to keep my head still to keap it from falling off.

It seems like I have to go to the audio device settings in the XMB when i turn it on, everytime I want to use it. Are you able to turn it on whenever and use it to play, or do you have to do the same thing?? I was able to borrow someone else's headset briefly and pair it and I could turn it on and off mid-game (and without going to the XMB before playing) and it would work fine.

mckmas8808

The Jer said:

It seems like it picks up sound either too easily or not at all. If i put the sensitivity on two the sound icon never shows up, but if I put it on three, it is there too often. It also doesn't grip to my ear very well; I have to keep my head still to keap it from falling off.

It seems like I have to go to the audio device settings in the XMB when i turn it on, everytime I want to use it. Are you able to turn it on whenever and use it to play, or do you have to do the same thing?? I was able to borrow someone else's headset briefly and pair it and I could turn it on and off mid-game (and without going to the XMB before playing) and it would work fine.

What's the other headset that you use?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
jstevenson said:
1. Well, I'm sure it's technically possible, but it's not something we're going to do for this game. It would be a lot of re-engineering, testing, etc.
2. PAL players will have to download it. But I think the plan is that any future patches will contain all patches. So you'll only need to download one patch and it'll have the changes from whatever patches we've released at this point.

JS

cool. thanks :)

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Kittonwy said:
Indifferent2.gif

Pretty sure we made it so you can't hit the opponent's reactor with the Auger through the walls of the base for that very reason. But I do remember going commando inside their base while you were attempting to do that. Your covering fire was much appreciated as it sliced through their tunnels though.

I kept managing to get inside their base and chuck a grenade into their reactor. Slow but steady.

The Jer

mckmas8808 said:
What's the other headset that you use?

It was EXTREMELY generic. It came in an all black box that said "headset" in white letters. That was it. I don't think it had any brand name on the box or anything either. yeah.... I think he got it from an online cell phone store, but I don't remember. It looked almost exactly like a Motorola H700, except it didn't have the Motorola symbol on it. Worked well though, and fit on my ear nice.

EDIT: I'll ask him where he got it and post the URL if it was indeed an online store.

ghostmind

The Jer said:

I can turn it off and on mid-game, postmatch, in the lobby, whenever, and it never gives me problems... sorry to hear yours is being tempermental...

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
hukasmokincaterpillar said:
Defensive Kills give you one point, those are basically any kill within a set radius around a node. But yeah still not a lot of point reward there. I like playing D though, it's fun teaming up with a couple players and holding the fort from an attack.

Remember though, everyone on the team gets the same amount of experience from the team game, and the total number of experience is determined by how well your team does (as well as by winning!).

So the guys who are hanging back and finishing low are still helping the team and ensuring more experience for all - including themselves.

I spent a good chunk of time in our Nottingham base when we got down real low in that first round.

JS

The Jer

ghostmind said:
I can turn it off and on mid-game, postmatch, in the lobby, whenever, and it never gives me problems... sorry to hear yours is being tempermental...

Thanks. Hopefully, my problems with it are just temporary. :(

J-Rzez

JB1981 said:
still using the same speaker set-up, right? My Integra DTR 5.5 is acting funny. I get intermittent lose of video signal lately (using component). I have to jostle the thing around to get the picture back to normal. I'm sending it out today. Hopefully, when I get it back, it's fixed and I can sell it. ;)

Yep, shamefully, the same speakers from before, just I picked up a pair of cheapies for the rear channels, but even still, it sounds awesome... I went with the Onkyo TX-SR604 based on some reviews of it, and I know from experience of one of my friends that Onkyo makes a good budget priced unit... Even through these 4 year old speakers, it sounds like a new rig now... I just can't crank it up for fear of blowing the rear surrounds out... also picked up a nice new self-powered Sony sub while I was there... it works nicely too!

M3Freak, if you spent that much on a rig, I'm sure it sounds great as is... Personally, in your case I'd just wait it out until you find a 1.3HDMI rig you like before you'd jump into something like I did... My receiver died, so I had to get something, and couldn't wait for a nice Denon 1.3 unit to finally come out, so i bit the bullet and used up a giftcard plus added some cash... If you didn't plan on jumping on a 1.3 unit, then maybe it would be good to go with something like this Onkyo, especially if you can sell out your old unit just to eat up part of the cost of the replacement... It does in fact sound better afterall, but like I said, if you were upgrading to 1.3, I'd just hang in there instead of losing some cash for a quick fix...

Here's my info btw, I have some time on my hands now here and there so I could maybe join in with some of you guys

J-Rzez ; Johnny_Rzeznik ; EST

I'm not that great if you get a chance to check out my stats, but hey, I can always do operation human shield for someone correct? :p

Kittonwy

Banned
jstevenson said:
Pretty sure we made it so you can't hit the opponent's reactor with the Auger through the walls of the base for that very reason. But I do remember going commando inside their base while you were attempting to do that. Your covering fire was much appreciated as it sliced through their tunnels though.

I kept managing to get inside their base and chuck a grenade into their reactor. Slow but steady.

So I see, the shots fired from alpha can hit things in the tunnel (sometimes I can "see" enemies in the tunnel with the auger reticule which turns red) and not the reactor then? When you're actually in the tunnel, you can hit the reactor with the auger, right? The problem with that is I have to actually go into the tunnel.
gladtomeetya.gif

The Jer

jstevenson said:
Remember though, everyone on the team gets the same amount of experience from the team game, and the total number of experience is determined by how well your team does (as well as by winning!).

So the guys who are hanging back and finishing low are still helping the team and ensuring more experience for all - including themselves.

I spent a good chunk of time in our Nottingham base when we got down real low in that first round.

JS

I never noticed this. Thanks for the info. *feels foolish for not knowing*

That's awesome. It encourages teamwork over rank building. (I also prefer defense:) , the first Nottingham breach game was a blast for me) Is this mentioned in the multiplayer help section? It seemed like it was worded as being an individual thing.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Kittonwy said:
So I see, the shots fired from alpha can hit things in the tunnel (sometimes I can "see" enemies in the tunnel with the auger reticule which turns red) and not the reactor then? When you're actually in the tunnel, you can hit the reactor with the auger, right? The problem with that is I have to actually go into the tunnel.
gladtomeetya.gif

Yeah, if you're actually in there you can use the Auger. I'm know I remember seeing the e-mails when QA figured out that they could take out a reactor from outside a base and I'm almost 100% we killed that. (Also pretty sure because I haven't seen people complaining about that on MyResistance :)).

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
The Jer said:
I never noticed this. Thanks for the info. *feels foolish for not knowing*

That's awesome. It encourages teamwork over rank building. (I also prefer defense:) , the first Nottingham breach game was a blast for me) Is this mentioned in the multiplayer help section? It seemed like it was worded as being an individual thing.

I don't know if it is explained anywhere at the moment... but it will be noted on a new section of the website that we're clearing the last technical hurdles on.

JS

M3Freak

Banned
Wollan said:
Standard meet up times (for whenever you have the opportunity):

Tuesdays 6pm PST

Saturdays 6pm PST

Sundays 6pm PST

(Monday Jan 29th: Times adjusted slightly in favor of the ESTeemed)

Cool. A 9:00 p.m. EST start is much better than 10:00 p.m EST. Let's see how that works out.

Of course, if people get in earlier, start the party anyway and get some gaming in before the offiicial start. I think I'm going to start signing in at 8:00 pm EST regardless.

Wollan

I think any time earlier than 6 PST would make it difficult for those living there as many of them come home from work at 4-5 (JS aside). I think 6 is the sweet spot as it is the start of 'the evening' as well as it fits with the rest of NA/bedtimes.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Wollan said:
I think earlier than 6 PST would make it difficult for those living there as many of them come home from work at 4-5 (besides JS of course). I think 6 is the sweet spot as it is the start of 'the evening' as well as it fits with the rest of NA.

Probably does work well for folks who don't live in L.A. (yay traffic).

I suppose I could force myself to quit work a little early and stick around late on Tuesday nights to play from the office --- though I do greatly prefer my couch, 7.1 surround and my 50" TV :).

JB1981

Kittonwy said:
gladtomeetya.gif

I've been trying to tell people about this for a while now!

As chimera, you can just sit at Alpha with the Auger and clear a path for the rest of your guys. And even if you don't manage to get kills, it keeps the other team on their toes or pushes them back still further. Alpha is the most important node on that map.

djkimothy

M3Freak said:
Cool. A 9:00 p.m. EST start is much better than 10:00 p.m EST. Let's see how that works out.

Of course, if people get in earlier, start the party anyway and get some gaming in before the offiicial start. I think I'm going to start signing in at 8:00 pm EST regardless.

HOORAY!!!!!!

I didn't notice the update. This definitely works for me. :D

I'm usually on like an hour before start time anyways so this definitely works.

BTW Wollan, you can mark me as EST on your list.

mckmas8808

Wollan I'm not registered to that MyResisence website. What do they say about wireless headsets there.

Aeon712

M3Freak said:

Yes 9pm is much better, that gives me a good 3hrs before I have to force myself that anything under 5hrs of sleep isn't right. I'm also usually on beforehand jumping into Sony Cowboys CTF games. Wonder if he knows I'm there:). Is anyone playing tonight? I usually check online to see if anyone is on when I see them on their XMB.

JB1981

Aeon712 said:
Yes 9pm is much better, that gives me a good 3hrs before I have to force myself that anything under 5hrs of sleep isn't right. I'm also usually on beforehand jumping into Sony Cowboys CTF games. Wonder if he knows I'm there:). Is anyone playing tonight? I usually check online to see if anyone is on when I see them on their XMB.

i would love to get a GAF game of CTF going.

M3Freak

Banned
jstevenson said:
Probably does work well for folks who don't live in L.A. (yay traffic).

I suppose I could force myself to quit work a little early and stick around late on Tuesday nights to play from the office --- though I do greatly prefer my couch, 7.1 surround and my 50" TV :).

The 6:00 p.m PST start is pretty good for weekdays for everyone - that way no one has to be up too late just to get two or three games in.

Perhaps what will happen is that all the EST, CST, and MST people will start at 6:00 p.m. PST, and the PST guys can float in nearer to the old 7:00 p.m. PST start.

You should still be able to get your gaming on at home. :)

M3Freak

Banned
Tonight will be tough for me. Actually, I'm going to stop working soon and go play the campaign for a little bit. But, that's about it. I have to watch Heroes, and will probably watch Prison Break, too. That kills Monday (it's my only t.v. day).

Top Bottom