• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rez, Panzer Dragoon Orta, & Jet Set Radio Future to be re-released (GMR)

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
SonicMegaDrive said:
segagc.jpg

=

wario.jpg

"OOH YEAH!"

TWHNBSOTB

Future

--------
i don't get the jsrf rerelease. there are tons of copies of that jsrf/sega gt pack floating around the secondhand market for less than $20.
--------

Yeah. I've been seeing that pack for about $5 for months. And I still didn't buy it :p. Not sure how they think that's going to sell after giving it free as a pack in for so long, but I'll definately give Rez a second look

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
FortNinety said:
Here's maybe a dumb question: do you think Rez will be released on the old blue disc or perhaps moved to DVD? Guess the $40 price already answers my question, but still...

I'm guessing DVD. What games go on CD these days? Even games like Phantom Brave or La Pucelle Tactics can fit on CD I think. But they're still on DVD

I can understand REZ but why in the hell would Sega repress JSRF or PDO? Both games can be found in abundance down here in SoCal for cheaper than $20 (and they're new). Hell, they even tried bundling JSRF with their GT game which is still readily available.

It'd be about $80/£60 cheaper for those owning one of either of the other two consoles who don't want to cannablise their nbot or psyborg parts for xDude status.

Top Bottom