• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

What? this full question and answer? Lol it makes the US look even more guilty with bidens stupid shit eating grin at the end.

Remember folks it’s easier to fool somebody than convince somebody they’ve been fooled

yes, guilty of getting Germany to suspend the project, which is what happened 15 days after that press conference and 7 months before the strike

remember, you are supposed to be proving at Russia didn't blow it up, which this clip not only doesn't prove but also doesn't prove that the USA did

NeoGuff

Banned
yes, guilty of getting Germany to suspend the project, which is what happened 15 days after that press conference and 7 months before the strike

remember, you are supposed to be proving at Russia didn't blow it up, which this clip not only doesn't prove but also doesn't prove that the USA did
Germany was all set for nice cheap gas for life from Russia and didn’t want to send tanks to ukraine. then pipeline goes boom then all of a sudden no cheap gas from Russia and then they are going to start sending tanks in to ukraine. Do you think pootler is that stupid to shoot him self in the foot like that?

Germany was all set for nice cheap gas for life from Russia and didn’t want to send tanks to ukraine. then pipeline goes boom then all of a sudden no cheap gas from Russia and then they are going to start sending tanks in to ukraine. Do you think pootler is that stupid to shoot him self in the foot like that?

you're a little all over the place, so one thing at a time:

they were set for cheap gas for life until the invasion, you can't prove there's any link between pipeline explosion (september 2022) and tanks (february 2023), and "pootler" shot himself in the foot by invading Ukraine and not expecting consequences

remember, you are supposed to be proving that Russia didn't blow it up, which you are not doing

Last edited:

NeoGuff

Banned
they were set for cheap gas for life until the invasion, you can't prove there's any link between pipeline explosion (september 2022) and tanks (february 2023), and "pootler" shot himself in the foot by invading Ukraine and not expecting consequences

remember, you are supposed to be proving that Russia didn't blow it up, which you are not doing
Its not up to me to prove Russia didn’t do it…. its up to you to prove they did.

Last edited:

Tams

Jeez i hope you guys have shares in lockheed martin and alike as they’re the only winners in all of this. Us plebs just get higher food and energy prices.

And there it is, like clockwork. You lot always do that.

Your not a Russian shill, but you are an idiot who thinks your country is out to get you. Trust me, they don't even know you exist. You can enjoy your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

sam waterston GIF by NETFLIX

Liljagare

Def mon posted a better one:

In case you didn't know, according to RuSSkie armed forces:

RjxqTqd.jpg

RuSSkie media are actually deleting articles, lol.. I know we will see real pictures of destroyed Ukrainian tanks, but 'tis was a rather hilarious attempt of it all..

MadAnon

So it seems this is actually the offensive unfolding because western MBTs are confirmed to be involved but jesus... between that IRIS-T radar getting so easily taken out and now another mindless rush with Leopards leading just to get pounded by artillery. Hopefully we will soon hear about some actual, confirmed successes by ukrainians because I don't like where this is currently going. The most fortified lines are still ahead.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Jeez i hope you guys have shares in lockheed martin and alike as they’re the only winners in all of this. Us plebs just get higher food and energy prices.

Anyway carry on with your circle jerk in here😂

You're desperate to make a point that others disagree with and get mad about, because your life is probably empty enough that it makes you feel good about yourself. Eventually, in your desperation to get a reaction, you'll say something that will get you banned, and then you'll still click on this thread to see how angry people are at you and your edgy takes. But, like every other person of your type, we'll happily forget about you and move on.

DJ12

Def mon posted a better one:

In case you didn't know, according to RuSSkie armed forces:

RjxqTqd.jpg

RuSSkie media are actually deleting articles, lol.. I know we will see real pictures of destroyed Ukrainian tanks, but 'tis was a rather hilarious attempt of it all..

Its not fake they just blew it up in exactly the same place.... ;)

So it seems this is actually the offensive unfolding because western MBTs are confirmed to be involved but jesus... between that IRIS-T radar getting so easily taken out and now another mindless rush with Leopards leading just to get pounded by artillery. Hopefully we will soon hear about some actual, confirmed successes by ukrainians because I don't like where this is currently going. The most fortified lines are still ahead.

We are still seeing mostly recon in force, sending larger units and equipment at the line in different areas to see just what they have an are capable of. Artillery is counted and located, minefields are marked as well as troop locations.

It looks bad as units go forward, take hits and retreat but everytime something new is learned, and sometimes they find a weak spot. Then they plan the main thrust based on the data obtained. Where they feel will have the best advantage.

Liljagare

The Iris that Eurasian news/NOEL reported destroyed? :p

In the source video, there wasn't a truck parked next to it and then all of a sudden there was at 0:18.

We all know there will be losses, but c'mon.

Last edited:

MadAnon

The Iris that Eurasian news/NOEL reported destroyed? :p

In the source video, there wasn't a truck parked next to it and then all of a sudden there was at 0:18.

We all know there will be losses, but c'mon.
Don't know who reported it but saw it on Ukrainian Weapons Tracker. It's a cut, edited footage from telegram. Original was probably way longer. From the moment it was spotted (when truck wasn't there yet) until it was actually hit (truck was there).

Doesn't seem like you know there will be losses because you are way too paranoid about them being brought up.

Last edited:

Liljagare

Don't know who reported it but saw it on Ukrainian Weapons Tracker. It's a cut, edited footage from telegram. Original was probably way longer. From the moment it was spotted (when truck wasn't there yet) until it was actually hit (truck was there).

Doesn't seem like you know there will be losses because you are way too paranoid about them being brought up.

:Thumbs up:

Preserving this one for prosperity.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Bruh, we've seen dozens like you come and go using the same playbook. You think you are being witty but for us it's just thursday.

MadAnon

Bruh, we've seen dozens like you come and go using the same playbook. You think you are being witty but for us it's just thursday.
Bruh.... I've been posting here pretty much from the beginning. You will be surprised after looking into my comment history in this thread. You are so off the mark with your suspicion that you will be embarassed you even made that comment.

Last edited:

Liljagare

MadAnon said:
Don't know who reported it but saw it on Ukrainian Weapons Tracker.

Which has been identified as a bot account:

"the results of the social network analysis indicated that @UAWeapons’ rapid growth is attributed to a strategy of network clustering implemented by a core group of social bot accounts."

It's swinging from being supportive of Ukraine to, being worried, I think we can all guess what the posts are going to be like.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Russian telegrams reporting heavy fighting in robotyne... that's 5 clicks deep from the frontline and 21 clicks away from Tokmak.

Tokmak is a major logistical center and extremely well protected.

Facism

Gold Member
I still remember when Russia dragged that one wreckage of the same tb2 drone around Syria, Libya, karabagh and Ukraine, claiming they'd shot down hundreds more than have actually been manufactured.

Point is Russia talks a lot of shit and any information about supposed counter attack failures involving half a battalion of leopards need not only a rock of salt, but a massive dose of krokadil, too.

Darius87

well, it's been nice to know you guys...
it's been reported that kachovka water reservuar is bellow critical levels and can't provide water to reactors for cooling.

Forsete

I still remember when Russia dragged that one wreckage of the same tb2 drone around Syria, Libya, karabagh and Ukraine, claiming they'd shot down hundreds more than have actually been manufactured.

Point is Russia talks a lot of shit and any information about supposed counter attack failures involving half a battalion of leopards need not only a rock of salt, but a massive dose of krokadil, too.
Krokadil. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

it's been reported that kachovka water reservuar is bellow critical levels and can't provide water to reactors for cooling.

Putin is furiously mastrubating at the thought of a meltdown. If he can't have Ukraine, no one else can.

Here Anders Puck Nielsen mentions that the reactor has its own cooling pond.

Last edited:

MadAnon

Which has been identified as a bot account:

"the results of the social network analysis indicated that @UAWeapons’ rapid growth is attributed to a strategy of network clustering implemented by a core group of social bot accounts."

It's swinging from being supportive of Ukraine to, being worried, I think we can all guess what the posts are going to be like.
Wtf are you even on about? It's an account which posts visual losses of both sides and all kinds of other visual data. Good god, your paranoia levels are insane. Seek help.

Hey everyone! Stop posting Oryxx because he also counts visually confirmed ukrainian losses. Filthy bot with swaying opinions.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Here Anders Puck Nielsen mentions that the reactor has its own cooling pond.

But that reservoir is only worth around 6 weeks. Maybe less.
So there really is a risk of failure if proper measures are not taken.
Considering how much of a bastard the Russian army is, I wound not be surprised they would let the nuclear reactor melt, just to cause more misery on Ukraine.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Been reading The Mirror by any chance?

There's a pond above the plant with enough water for several months.

Liljagare

Wtf are you even on about? It's an account which posts visual losses of both sides and all kinds of other visual data. Good god, your paranoia levels are insane. Seek help.

Posts fake videos, edited pictures and false narratives.

"Influence of social bots in information warfare: A case study on @UAWeapons Twitter account in the context of Russia–Ukraine conflict"

Your "news" source? :)

Last edited:

Darius87

Been reading The Mirror by any chance?

There's a pond above the plant with enough water for several months.
it's my country news site i just google translate:

The reservoir of the Kachovka dam in southern Ukraine can no longer supply water to cool the reactors of the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, the dam's operator said on Thursday. Igor Syrota, CEO of Ukrhydroenergo, reported that the water level is "below the critical limit of 12.7m", which means that it can no longer supply "Zaporizhia nuclear power plant ponds for power cooling".

MadAnon

"Influence of social bots in information warfare: A case study on @UAWeapons Twitter account in the context of Russia–Ukraine conflict"?

Posts fake videos, edited pictures and false narratives.

Well, if that is your source, do I have a bridge to sell you. :)
Can you show me those fake videos and false narratives?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
+Studies. How about you actually read the responses in the source you claim, and in this thread?

Here is the latest one:

Compare the top to a actual Leopard.

But, hangon a sec, first one? Thought there were 11 destroyed already in the other videos?

Leopards are nice!

Last edited:

Artoris

Gold Member
"Do you think pootler is that stupid to shoot him self in the foot like that"

yes

MadAnon

+Studies. How about you actually read the responses in the source you claim, and in this thread?

Here is the latest one:

Compare the top to a actual Leopard.

But, hangon a sec, first one? Thought there were 11 + 35 destroyed already in the other videos?

Which are those other videos of destroyed leopards you speak of?

Pffttt... Why I'm even wasting my time.

Last edited:

TwinB242

Im not sure what Ukrainians were thinking with that convoy. I wonder if thats one of the newly formed brigades, made up of many NATO trained soldiers. You'd think they would have had better sense than to drive clustered so close to one another and make themselves easy targets for artillery.

There was also the assumption that Russians would just run away and abandon their positions in the south. Thats clearly not happening so far, they're all putting up a fight and thats just going to complicate things further.

I really don't know what to expect of the counteroffensive at this point, but its hard not to be disappointed with the events of the last 2 days since it presumably started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom