• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Typical moron lapping up the Putin Koolaid... I'd be fucking embarrassed to be falling for Russian Propaganda, it is aimed at Russians after all who are the most fucking brain-dead zombiefied cunts on the planet, at least they have an excuse being fed this shit 24/7 all their lives, what's your excuse you cunt?

Liljagare

YiFOrZi.jpg

Russia launches massive attack: explosions ring out in Kyiv, Lviv and other cities, at least 9 people killed

Massive aerial attack against Ukraine by Russia all the night:Shahed drone hits in Odesa and Lviv after midnight.And early morning missile strikes against Kharkiv, Dnipro, Kyiv with all types of missiles, air defense is active.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Fucking Russian pigs.

110 cruise missiles last night.

If they weren't in such short supply due to western reluctance I'd be firing all sorts of Storm Shadows into Moscow and the surrounding suburbs, targeting every single piece of critical infrastructure and blackout the entire city.

Putin is waging a war of terror on the Ukrainian people like a petulant child and the west sits back sending bits and pieces over, it's infuriating to think NATO could end this war in a matter of weeks and we do nothing

Wildebeest

If they weren't in such short supply due to western reluctance I'd be firing all sorts of Storm Shadows into Moscow and the surrounding suburbs, targeting every single piece of critical infrastructure and blackout the entire city.
Storm Shadows are expensive museum pieces that would have to be redesigned to use new parts if we wanted more. They are just less like museum pieces than anything the Russians have.

Forsete

“The conclusion is abundantly clear; it is incomprehensible, bordering on suicidal behavior, that Western politicians can consider, or for party tactical reasons end up in, a policy that could lead to Russia being given even hypothetical opportunities to succeed in its attack on Ukraine.
[…]
Future declarations that the West stands for, and is prepared to defend, a legal and treaty-bound international legal order would ring hollow. Ensuring that Ukraine does not lose the war is a very cheap investment compared to the risks and costs that a lack of support would lead to.”
Major General Karlis Neretnieks

Liljagare

Statement from President Joe Biden on Russia’s Aerial Assault on Ukraine.

British combat medic found dead in Ukraine ‘devoted her life to others’, say family.

Liljagare

I did call it a stalemate about 18 months ago. How's that 37th counteroffensive going?

American's don't have to pay for some war between two ex-soviet countries forever. Despite all the constant propaganda being regurgitated, the west's future doesn't actually hinge on Ukraine.

Every time.

Russkaya mraz'. Pусская мразь.

Last edited:

TwinB242

Belgorod is being destroyed and of course the Russians are now crying about how Ukranians are terrorists targeting civilians. Pot calling the kettle black....

If Russia hadn't started this war and bombed Ukraine on a near daily basis for 2 years now, Ukraine would have no reason to retaliate.

Liljagare

Belgorod is being destroyed and of course the Russians are now crying about how Ukranians are terrorists targeting civilians. Pot calling the kettle black....

If Russia hadn't started this war and bombed Ukraine on a near daily basis for 2 years now, Ukraine would have no reason to retaliate.

Explosions and fires reported in centre of Belgorod due to mistake of Russian air defence.​

NYT is covering Belgorod on @nytimes front page. Notice the tone shift:• Attack ‘kills at least 14’, not ‘pounds city’• Casualties emphasized in title• Photo now features people carrying a victim. Astonishingly, that photo is of victims in Zaporizhzhia — not Belgorod.

kTfzaT5.jpg

Last edited:

MrA

I think a complete carpet bombing of all Russian strategic interests along the entire front line by NATO is a just and reasonable response
oligarchs won't care, and average citizens won't either (well except distilleries)
need to start ceasing Russian assets and spending them on Ukraine, only going to stop once it hurts the oligarch's pockets and they remove Putin

Liljagare

jkV6beJ.jpg

As 2023 comes to a close, 400 ships carrying 13 million tons of cargo have passed through the Black Sea Humanitarian Corridor since August. This is a significant achievement as Ukraine continues to feed the world - despite Russia’s daily and continuing attacks across the country.

Last edited:

Liljagare

This morning Russia did another massive missile attack towards Ukraine: 10 out 10 air-launched ballistic missiles "Kinzhal" were intercepted, as well as 62 cruise missiles.

TWkvZDJ.jpg

Full Breakdown of missiles and drones shot down by Ukraine on January 2nd

10/10 or (100%) of Kinzhal Missiles

59/70 or (84.3%) of X-101 Missiles

3/3 or (100%) of Kalibr Missiles

0/12 or (0%) of Ballistic Missiles

0/4 or (0%) of Kh-31P Missiles

35/35 or (100%) of Shahed Drones

JsiZL0R.jpg

BlackTron

What a disaster, they were shooting their own teammates and then got smashed by a drone:

I feel like there must always be 1 competent guy there who feels like I do when I pull off the most insane shit to carry my team only to get run over by their own warthog, then we lose. Sucks to be that guy IRL!

Liljagare

aqe6tOs.jpg

Russia continues to use Italy as fertile soil for its genocidal anti-Ukrainian propaganda, and many Italians are willing to help. An event on the 'rebirth of Mariupol', destroyed by Russia, with the participation of the Russian consul, is scheduled in Modena on January 20.

There's another upcoming event in Lucca in which Russian fascist Alexander Dugin, famous for his calls to exterminate Ukrainians, is scheduled to participate. What's going on, Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom