• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russo Bros. in Talks to Direct Next Two ‘Avengers’ Movies

Doom85

The Russos had that success because Markus and McFeely were amazing writers! They want to do Avengers 5 and 6? Bring them back and the quality in dialogue will rise as well!

They were definitely good at directing suspenseful scenes too. As much as I enjoyed Avengers 1 and 2, they never had the level of intensity that Winter Solider and Avengers 3 and 4 did. Civil War was a little lighter in this regard, but still had some intense scenes such as the final fight of Steve and Bucky versus Tony.

Honestly, if they’re the one doing Avengers 5 and Kang is still the villain (with a different actor), it won’t matter if Ant-Man and Wasp already beat one of them, they will make the Kang Dynasty not fuck around. I still need to read the Kang Dynasty comic myself, but I’ve heard Earth gets fucked up (as in permanent damage and casualties) far more than any individual Avengers film we’ve had to this point. People dismissing the character will be in for a rude awakening if they adapt the comic correctly.

Top Bottom