• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I remember them saying they were going to a con last week on the podcast, but not that they were having a panel. Guess they didn't advertise it well lol.

joe2187

Banned
They chose the right game to do an LP for the shitstorm (although pat blindly killing everyone...meh)

SOMA is really good...

really really good.

LiS spoilers

"I wish we can make Joyce and Frank so suicidal that they'd blow the place up with Warren inside it." - Liam

LOL. Liam's complete irrational hatred of Warren is reaching Pat/Quinn levels.

joe2187

Banned
LiS spoilers

"I wish we can make Joyce and Frank so suicidal that they'd blow the place up with Warren inside it." - Liam

LOL. Liam's complete irrational hatred of Warren is reaching Pat/Quinn levels.

You know Liam was talking about a part they missed in the LP about Warrens locker in Max's nightmare.

So if we go by Max's nightmare opinion of Warren, it's in no way irrational at all.

SPOILER for the locker pic. http://i.imgur.com/Yebiw9q.jpg

Apparently the panel was held at a tiny con called Geekfest which was located at a french college. Explains why the turn out was so small. I don't even remember them advertising it.

MrHoot

Saw the cryme time back on vessel. It's fucking amazing.

Woolie's loss for words as Matt unfolds the MYSTERY of the con is hilarious

https://youtu.be/N3zH3WLU-mM

Site

Been a while since one of these. Intro still hype.
Oh god. I misread that Cryme Tyme title something awful. I really need to catch up on videos. I'm gonna have to do so tonight and tomorrow until Fallout 4 is released. then it's goodbye word.

Oof about that panel. You would think people would still know about it. Well at least for Pat, he doesn't have to feel awkward around tons of people he doesn't know.

aly

Liam was here to comment and yeah I would've enjoyed it. But Pat apparently wanted to play it beforehand for mysterybox (which is weird, I thought the point of mystery box was that you wouldn't know what you get to play and for like weird unknown stuff). But of course since there's no instant gratification he spends 30 minutes being completely cynical and stating that he's bored several times. Quality..

I haven't watched it yet, but it also sounds like his opinion towards Media Molecules Dreams presentation. Pat confirmed to hate charming British people.Talk about the worst person to have on a video like that

Top Bottom