• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

b5cbec8e91.png

https://twitter.com/2BFLiam/status/663999170471141376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE

Though for anyone who was worried about the thread being ignored for feedback, there ya go I suppose.

Really enjoying their SOMA playthrough, i actually went and bought the game after watching the first 3 parts of the game and finished it in a day haha definitely a really really good game

Skrams

Though for anyone who was worried about the thread being ignored for feedback, there ya go I suppose.

That's another thing I took away too. Good news, we are looked at every now and again from the shadows and maybe they read feedback here. Bad news, some of us get super exposed on twitter and people will continue to think we're shit.

Numb

That's another thing I took away too. Good news, we are looked at every now and again from the shadows and maybe they read feedback here. Bad news, some of us get super exposed on twitter and people will continue to think we're shit.

Didn't see it coming.
We got noticed by someone other than Pat.

Fat4all

Banned
Anyone wanna be a super cool guy and repost that Woolie mention compilation from the latest shitstorm?

I forgot to save it in favorites like a goober and now I can't find it for shit.

I really do love these three man podcasts. Not like Matt is super omnipresent, but the whole energy level is a bit lower (and I like how there can't be two concurrent conversations).

SteveTR

I really do love these three man podcasts. Not like Matt is super omnipresent, but the whole energy level is a bit lower (and I like how there can't be two concurrent conversations).

I find that I always enjoy three man podcasts way more than regular podcasts. Last time this happened, we got the whole DBZ fanfiction bit.

Numb

At the Victor part on podcast asking about listening and watching stuff on speed and they speak slow. lol killed me listening on speed and it having almost no change.
Tru about people getting mad if you speed shit up while watching together.

At the Victor part on podcast asking about listening and watching stuff on speed and they speak slow. lol killed me listening on speed and it having almost no change.
Tru about people getting mad if you speed shit up while watching together.
"speed"

Honestly let's not start getting into the slippery slope of acting like it's our business what members of SBFP spend their own money on, they have absolutely no obligation to us. Let's not forget that all their content is free to watch.

Nazo

Listening to the podcast right now and I literally can't disagree more about their opinion on the ending of AC2. I guess I'm just in the minority of people who didn't like that game. *shrugs*

ArjanN

Listening to the podcast it's nice that Pat at least acknowledged that his and Woolie's position on KOF 14 was pretty hyperbolic.

Ilvocare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE

Fucking obliterated. Also yeah this makes my earlier post look kind of silly now. It's fine, being proven wrong (like ACTUALLY proven wrong) is great when it's a good thing.

Mike reminds of of the fancast whenever he shows up and how i aint up to date. still don't know where or what this slack chat is
listening to the fancast currently. hope i aint the only dude doing this

You brave soul. I keep making that mistake, too.

Numb

Fucking obliterated. Also yeah this makes my earlier post look kind of silly now. It's fine, being proven wrong (like ACTUALLY proven wrong) is great when it's a good thing.

You brave soul. I keep making that mistake, too.
and the quality you'd expect

Hey its not like the game is going to get funded so backing it is more like putting it in a temporary bank (jk pls dont hurt me i want the game as well)

Steven_Seagal_zoomed.gif~c200

Listening to the podcast right now and I literally can't disagree more about their opinion on the ending of AC2. I guess I'm just in the minority of people who didn't like that game. *shrugs*
AssCreed 2? Yeah the end-end (the god specifically) was my first signal that it was getting dumb.

I think they really just mostly like punching the pope.

Vidula ate a full life bar super outta nowhere
also i dont know if you guys know but if they hit 900k they can get a 20 day extension for Indivisible

ArjanN

AssCreed 2? Yeah the end-end (the god specifically) was my first signal that it was getting dumb.

I think they really just mostly like punching the pope.

It's ironic that at the end of AC2 the main character does exactly thing Woolie complained about in Danganronpa, where he backs down from killing the evil pope to demonstrate he's somehow morally better than him, despite shanking hundreds of random guards and the occasional person who happened to stand in the way.

I actually like the ancient alien stuff in AC2, but it was really only used as a cliffhanger in that game and then they never went anywhere with it.

Jonami90

Neo Member
Okay, catching up on LiS...

That table is KILLING me. "Yes, sir!"

Also, regarding the podcast, for as much as they don't like BlazBlue, they apparently do at least know more about it than I thought.

Top Bottom