• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Man, now that the setup is done with episode 1 this show is right back to quality. That whole Munsch bit about fighting over Chanel's breasts was great.

Jhoan

Dat Red Devil of an appearance!

Kirstie Alley's character is really obsessed with the Chanels! And dat 80s music! The soundtrack is always on point!

LionPride

Banned
She just hit this man over the head with a plate and screamed about how she wanted Colton half deep in her vagina. I remember why I love this show

I wonder if Kirstie Alley's character is the wife from the premiere and the killer is her son/daughter? It would explain her grudge/behavior.

Jhoan

And now it's on a 2 week hiatus. Why you gotta tease everyone Fox? ;_;

Fantastic episode. Lots of solid jokes, references. return of last season's characters, and Chad Radwell at his best. The soundtrack use has been fantastic. Although Lautner's character took a huge backseat this episode. The Meanie has to be someone really close to Hester or a patient/doctor from the 80s with a mean grudge.

By the way, that disease that Zayday told Munsch she has is a real disease since my brother looked it up. It stays dormant for 10-20 years before it activates.

Asbel

Fantastic episode. Lots of solid jokes, references. return of last season's characters, and Chad Radwell at his best. The soundtrack use has been fantastic. Although Lautner's character took a huge backseat this episode. The Meanie has to be someone really close to Hester or a patient/doctor from the 80s with a mean grudge.

By the way, that disease that Zayday told Munsch she has is a real disease since my brother looked it up. It stays dormant for 10-20 years before it activates.
The killer probably looks up to Hester like the killers in Hannibal and writes to her.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The killer probably looks up to Hester like the killers in Hannibal and writes to her.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's it. Plus I'm sure that Hester helped them plan everything that's happening.

Also I think that the old Green Meanie and the new Green Meanie are probably the mother in 1986, and now the son in 2016.

Jhoan

I never saw Silence of the Lambs nor Hannibal but that makes a lot of sense. Hester is going to be trolling for sure until she gets what she wants.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's it. Plus I'm sure that Hester helped them plan everything that's happening.

Also I think that the old Green Meanie and the new Green Meanie are probably the mother in 1986, and now the son in 2016.
It sounds a lot like Deadly Premonition spoilers:
the old Raincoat Killer and the new Raincoat Killer.

Asbel

I wonder if they will explain how the old Meanie lifted a man up with one arm, heh.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I wonder if they will explain how the old Meanie lifted a man up with one arm, heh.

In a series where people cannot understand how you can lie in Truth or Dare, and getting your arms chainsawed off is a little flesh wound....Everything is possible.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Colton Haynes is dead already, damn.

And I don't know if it was me but a few lines (''airing out scrot" and "yoga") and scenes from the episode 2 promo didn't make it.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This was a solid episode.

So many great references, people coming back, bitchy things said, mysterious buildup. So good.

I never saw Silence of the Lambs nor Hannibal but that makes a lot of sense. Hester is going to be trolling for sure until she gets what she wants.
Go watch them!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's only 2 episodes in but it's already feeling like they're running out of ideas - so far it feels like too much of a retread of the first season.

Honestly, I think they should have just stuck with Zayday, Munsch, Denise, and Hester and left the rest of the cast back in season one. The Chanels and Chad are fun characters but they're already starting to wear thin. Too much of a good thing, etc.

Ugh 2 weeks for the next ep? This is unacceptable.

VP debate next week.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Crazy. Would you say that's typical, or is that just how you guys roll?

That's not typical, although we did the same thing this week.

Can you tell Emma Roberts I said "hi" ;p

Emma says, "hi!"

Congrats!
Wow and Congrats!

Danke!

Any particularly fun tidbits you can drop about Season 1 now that it's in the past?

We rarely got any notes from standards and practices regarding violence. All of their notes pertained to the nasty dialogue coming from the Chanels. I also heard Taylor Swift's team was not a fan of our show.

Red Devil Chad hahahahaha. Damn the show looks so good. These were some gorgeous shots.

Our DP killed it on this episode.

They used "Mad About You" last season. Guess they didn't wanna pay anymore royalty fees.

Still have to pay full price!

Ugh 2 weeks for the next ep? This is unacceptable.

The last few weeks have been insane. I need a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom