• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens S2 |OT| We're Back, Idiot Hookers -Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Love the Green Meanie drawing from last page. Hype on! It's been two weeks since last episode... T_T. In the meantime, they uploaded promo pics from Ep 4 and they look hilarious. Chanel-O-Ween in full bloom!

Jhoan

That Hannibal reference was off the charts. Wonder what's with the swamp? History repeats itself for a reason.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
"I banged both women in this room. WIth my sperm!"

Chad Radwell is one of the greatest characters ever.

Jhoan

What the mariachi band was singing basically translates to I want to be the man that controls your entire life. The alpha male competition is strong.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Goddamn holy fuck at Zayday haha. 2nd killer in love with her? Also...suspicious how Chamberlain just got a chest cut.

Jhoan

Totally wasn't expecting the Meanie to come out of nowhere and strikes when the patient happily comes out. Poor Zayday is going to be traumatized!

PK Gaming

This seasons is REALLY solid so far

'll miss Chad, but I think it was better for him to die at his peak rather than to live on and potentially get worse

Jhoan

Welp,
RIP Chad Radwell. Your bro-fu was strongest to the end. Hats off to the creative team for killing off a beloved character.

Jhoan

To him marriage was a form of death...
That foreshadow. Good eye. It can't be Brock since that's too damn obvious. It has to be the child of the pregant woman from 1986 which could be Kirstie Allie's character since she wasn't in any scenes this episode but that might be a red herring.

Asbel

I miss Chad already :(

That foreshadow. Good eye. It can't be Brock since that's too damn obvious. It has to be the child of the pregant woman from 1986 which could be Kirstie Allie's character since she wasn't in any scenes this episode but that might be a red herring.
She's too old.. unless she's the mom..

LycanXIII

I don't think it's going to be her since TJ said they filmed her scenes for the premiere the week before it aired.

Asbel

I don't think it's going to be her since TJ said they filmed her scenes for the premiere the week before it aired.
Doesn't necessarily stop her from being the killer.

Speaking of running gags, I love how Denise brags and says KWON-TAY-KO. Cracks me up every time.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"There's something I need to confide in you. A secret no one knows. I've never had an orgasm."

"Oh wow"

"I didn't even know what they were until recently. I thought they were just moans you did to let the other person know to roll off of you like an 'I'm ready to stop' alarm."

W-00

1. There's no way that
Chad is really dead.
There's just no way.

2. The killer is obviously
Grace. She knows Hester is her half-sister and she has a huge fixation on family, so she's just helping her sister out.

Well, either that, or
Hester was being literal when she said that the killer was right in front of them, and she found a way to sneak out of the mental hospital to commit the murders.

3. Sadie and Cassidy are adorable together. I'm going to be so sad when Cassidy is killed off.

I loved that Denise reached out when Chad fell from the ceiling. Nice call back to the end of last season when they were dating.

Denise makes me laugh. I like how she still thinks Zayday is a killer.

PK Gaming

I loved that Denise reached out when Chad fell from the ceiling. Nice call back to the end of last season when they were dating.

Her dynamic with Zayday is really good

Her yelling "ZAYDAY WILLIAMS" never fails to make me laugh

Sheroking

Which means, of course, Zayday will eventually be the killer.

Special Agent Denise Hemphill is never wrong.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Makes me think of Wesley Snipes and his trouble with IRS and that is so sad haha I love Chanel #3

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
The examination scene was so good today.

Few key points

• Husband leaves after realizing that the orgasms were fake
  • How to remove negative space

"There's something I need to confide in you. A secret no one knows. I've never had an orgasm."

"Oh wow"

"I didn't even know what they were until recently. I thought they were just moans you did to let the other person know to roll off of you like an 'I'm ready to stop' alarm."
"Hold on there was sort of a leap in logic there"

My God this show. I can't hahaha
"How do you remove negative space?"
Makes me think of Wesley Snipes and his trouble with IRS and that is so sad haha I love Chanel #3
No. 3 was on fire this episode. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 💯

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I really hope Chad's death isn't a fakeout. The show needs to be willing to kill off established characters this season, plus Chad felt way too out of place in the hospital setting (not to mention that his schtick was getting old).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom