• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
iNvDi.gif
Best red head

vs

ellie-kemper.jpg

YOU LOSE AGAIN GERMAN

Milchjon

I tried to find a boring pic of your chick to demonstrate how you misrepresent both sides of this argument, but I couldn't.

But I actually think we're all winners in this case.

ChanHuk

Banned
Oh no doubt Ellie is attractive. This isn't OT GAF. I like me some sharp knees and pointy elbows. Lol at that Jennifer Love Hewitt thread. She's a bombshell and the mongrels complaining.

EDIT: Fuck you Dutch; how can I be racist when I hate everyone? Don't make me bring up the imaginary third Reich.

Oh no doubt Ellie is attractive. This isn't OT GAF. I like me some sharp knees and pointy elbows. Lol at that Jennifer Love Hewitt thread. She's a bombshell and the mongrels complaining.

EDIT: Fuck you Dutch; how can I be racist when I hate everyone? Don't make me bring up the imaginary third Reich.
Yes quite ridiculous
4AiOyt1.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't plan on getting married, but if if I do, I'm getting married with one of them southern belles. So cordial, so sexual, so want.

Every time I Google for Pug gifs, that pug in the toilet pops up. I wonder what his story is, ESPN should do a 30-for-30 about it (It's probably sports related in some way).

Milchjon

Every time I Google for Pug gifs, that pug in the toilet pops up. I wonder what his story is, ESPN should do a 30-for-30 about it (It's probably sports related in some way).

I guess it's just people realizing that nothing sums up dogs quite like a brown one in a toilet bowl.

UberTag

Two days until I school all of you guys in this silly draft prediction contest, lock in Adrian Peterson as my 1st overall selection and pick up his jersey for cheap off one of those Chinese jersey wholesaler websites.

At least if you guys weren't busy posting pics of Ellie Kemper and beavers I would worry about some of you doing research.

The commish is wrong. There IS skill in fantasy football. And in draft speculation. It's not just luck. At least not until you make the finals.
THEN it's luck. And my luck in championship games is awful.
But until then it's skill.

Would have really preferred to draft in the middle of the 1st round instead of early... but ah well. Them's the breaks, right?

Sounds like someone has his shirt on to tight^^^^
Try rocking out with your shirt off!
Besides everyone knows I'll have the best mock

UberTag

Jets to trade tebow for all of the 1st round picks. Expansion team called the Tebows to be launched in florida.
The Jets are probably the toughest team to mock for after the Revis trade.

They've been linked to Mingo, both guards, Geno Smith, all of the top wide receivers and they've got two picks in the first half of the draft to play with (so trade scenarios come into play as well).

My bet is Tebow just gets released after the draft and signed by someone like Jacksonville to back up and, let's face it, eventually replace Blaine Gabbert.

Fox318

The Jets are probably the toughest team to mock for after the Revis trade.

They've been linked to Mingo, both guards, Geno Smith, all of the top wide receivers and they've got two picks in the first half of the draft to play with (so trade scenarios come into play as well).

My bet is Tebow just gets released after the draft and signed by someone like Jacksonville to back up and, let's face it, eventually replace Blaine Gabbert.

Jets will draft the highest talent on the board not needs. And to be completely honest if they were gonna cut Tebow they would have done it already. Tebow probably sees this as his best shot to get a starting job with a new GM and the coach looking like hen again look at Marvin Lewis.

UberTag

Jets will draft the highest talent on the board not needs. And to be completely honest if they were gonna cut Tebow they would have done it already. Tebow probably sees this as his best shot to get a starting job with a new GM and the coach looking like hen again look at Marvin Lewis.
I highly doubt he sticks around long after draft day. The only reason they haven't cut him is they don't want to eat the $1.5 million they owe him if they can get another team to take the financial hit for that. He's already 4th on the depth chart behind Sanchez, Garrard and McElroy and they may even draft another QB this weekend.

Milchjon

Two days until I school all of you guys in this silly draft prediction contest, lock in Adrian Peterson as my 1st overall selection and pick up his jersey for cheap off one of those Chinese jersey wholesaler websites.

At least if you guys weren't busy posting pics of Ellie Kemper and beavers I would worry about some of you doing research.

The commish is wrong. There IS skill in fantasy football. And in draft speculation. It's not just luck. At least not until you make the finals.
THEN it's luck. And my luck in championship games is awful.
But until then it's skill.

Would have really preferred to draft in the middle of the 1st round instead of early... but ah well. Them's the breaks, right?

This seems like the wrong league for you :-D

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/561

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE GAF DRAFT PREDICTION THINGY!! THE BETTER THE PICK, THE HIGHER THE ODDS YOU CAN PICK TENT TRUNK!

Name = The NeoGAF Draft (Shirtless Edition) is born!

Password = Fatfort (with the capital)

Not all the shirtless man have signed up for this yet, I don't know what to do if not everybody has competed, scrabble them in randomly, or at the end of the first round ?

Wes

venison crêpe
Are we going to share our draft pick predictions in the next 24 hours? Just to spice things up?

Maybe just a screenshot of the top 5 picks, or a controvertial pick.

Milchjon

Are we going to share our draft pick predictions in the next 24 hours? Just to spice things up?

Way too embarassing :-D

I admit that I have Barkley to the Jets with their second pick ;-)

UberTag

I'll disclose one detail from my Top 5.
I think the Eagles trade down from #4. Everyone else stays put.

I can't even lock in my Top 5 picks right now because everything seems to be in flux over the possibility of Brandon Albert being dealt by the Chiefs to Miami, the Bills & Jets mindscrewing each other over Nassib and everyone and their uncle looking to trade up to snag either Tavon Austin or Lane Johnson.

Spoiler : I have Geno to the Jags.
Spoiler: I have Geno NOT being drafted by anyone on Thursday.
Or do I? Hmmm.... ;)

Okay, so our in-house fantasy expert ,Ubertag, came up with this :

UberTag said:
My suggestion is this. It would also be the easiest and most fair approach to implement.

Use the results of the NFL.com mock draft to determine who gets to pick their slot on draft day. So if the person who does the best tomorrow wants to draft 4th or 5th instead of 1st they can do that.

Let everyone decide their draft slot in order of finish some two weeks before the date you set for the Shirtless fantasy draft so people still have time to map out their draft strategy (and/or trade picks if you want to accomodate that as well). Everyone in the league that doesn't participate will then be randomized between the last available remaining slots.

And I personally think this is a great idea. This way, doing well now means you get to pick where you wanna pick, since some don't wanna pick first overall, but still want to pick early so they can pick up Trent Truck. It adds a whole new layer to it all.

Top Bottom