• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm in for that. Going to float this possible extention on that idea:

You can either choose where you want to pick - OR - choose where someone else has to pick! It could cause some extra banter and flaming.

Greg

You can either choose where you want to pick - OR - choose where someone else has to pick! It could cause some extra banter and flaming.
hahaha, that would be awesome

Milchjon

It's 1 AM, I'm on my way home from a few hours of Major Lazer and others, I still have about an hour or two of physics stuff to prepare for tomorrow, and I have to be up at 6:30.

Plus I smell like a pug.

Life's good.

UberTag

Godslay

Banned
Okay, so our in-house fantasy expert ,Ubertag, came up with this :

And I personally think this is a great idea. This way, doing well now means you get to pick where you wanna pick, since some don't wanna pick first overall, but still want to pick early so they can pick up Trent Truck. It adds a whole new layer to it all.

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter. These goddamn upstarts need more hazin' and pick where ever the hell we tell them to!

Seriously though, did everyone sign up for this? I'm down for just good old regular random, but if everyone is in for this I'm fine with that too. Don't fear the snake bitches!

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Dutch.

I forgot to submit an assignment :( Down 20 points......used to be down 20 points by now since I'm a Raiders fan but still, fuck you Dutch.

Milchjon

I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter. These goddamn upstarts need more hazin' and pick where ever the hell we tell them to!

Seriously though, did everyone sign up for this? I'm down for just good old regular random, but if everyone is in for this I'm fine with that too. Don't fear the snake bitches!

I think most of us signed up. For me, it's just another form of random, though :-D

Fox318

I highly doubt he sticks around long after draft day. The only reason they haven't cut him is they don't want to eat the $1.5 million they owe him if they can get another team to take the financial hit for that. He's already 4th on the depth chart behind Sanchez, Garrard and McElroy and they may even draft another QB this weekend.
Maybe they want him as a camp arm?

When I said this I actually didn't have Geno drafted by anyone in Round 1.
I have since changed my mind.

Found a spot for him on my draft board that's so damned obvious I can't believe I had blinders up for it.

I'm gonna make some changes as well and then tease you guys with my brilliance.

It's 1 AM, I'm on my way home from a few hours of Major Lazer and others, I still have about an hour or two of physics stuff to prepare for tomorrow, and I have to be up at 6:30.

Plus I smell like a pug.

Life's good.

Major Lazer sucks.

I kinda like the idea of fucking eachother over that way, but what if you're second best in the prediction and the first one lets you pick last. It kinda takes away your entire draft prediction skills. What does everybody else think?

Maybe they want him as a camp arm?

He can still run, maybe as a camp body to practice against the option.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Dutch.

I forgot to submit an assignment :( Down 20 points......used to be down 20 points by now since I'm a Raiders fan but still, fuck you Dutch.

What did I do?

Everybody besides you, Sanjuro and Larry (last time I checked at least). But we can just randomize the 3 of you in if you don't have time for this.

Wes

venison crêpe
I kinda like the idea of fucking eachother over that way, but what if you're second best in the prediction and the first one lets you pick last. It kinda takes away your entire draft prediction skills. What does everybody else think?

Then that guy obviously wants to be your nemesis and if it was me I would use my selection to make him pick second from last!

Well you're a whiteboy without moves, whereas I got that Caribbean blood!

No I don't :-(
I don't even know why I like them so much. But they're fun.

I can't deny this.

Then that guy obviously wants to be your nemesis and if it was me I would use my selection to make him pick second from last!

I like the idea of fucking with each other, but I also like that a good draft performance gives you a good draft position. I'M SO TORN MAN!

And I'm afraid the fines are coming back to bite me....

Spoiler :
fY3WPZd.png

Wes

venison crêpe
You and me both Dutch. Let's test ourselves. Two hours work, no GAF or draft. Back at 2pm/3pm for you.

I'm in an even worse state then I thought.

I opened my computer, and just opened up GAF, posted, before realizing I made a deal not to.

50k fine to myself, for letting down Wes.

I'm so sorry.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck you guys sitting around.

I'm working hard! I have about a few minutes every hour where I can peek into GAF. :(

And I now have to spend lunch making my mock draft picks.

Trent Truck soon you'll be mine.

Godslay

Banned
Made my picks.

I can't believe you assholes didn't like statistics. I just wrote a random weighted ad generator for a client, some stats involved. Fun stuff. Although math is much more fun when applied!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

That was me making my picks. I went into pick 24 before I realized I hadn't even picked Dion Jordan/Barkevious Mingo or Damontre Moore selected. YOLO

Godslay

Banned
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

That was me making my picks. I went into pick 24 before I realized I hadn't even picked Dion Jordan/Barkevious Mingo or Damontre Moore selected. YOLO

Don't feel bad. It's basically bullshittery in its finest form. No one really has a clue. This draft feels way more unpredictable due to lack of high quality skill position players.

I can't believe you assholes didn't like statistics. I just wrote a random weighted ad generator for a client, some stats involved. Fun stuff. Although math is much more fun when applied!

I'm studying for a test tomorrow. This is the biggest load of bullshit ever.

vLYLQ.gifp

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't have to take stats, I took mother fucking calculus. Thankfully that override my school's requirement of stats. Fuck stats.

Today's test went great, tomorrow's test is gonna be a fucking trainwreck.

I'm gonna crash and burn, because I'm dumb and underestimated the shit out of this test.

Fu72ggo.jpg

And just to repost it again

vLYLQ.gifp

Godslay

Banned
I don't have to take stats, I took mother fucking calculus. Thankfully that override my school's requirement of stats. Fuck stats.

I took both, as well as a little beauty called Discrete Math. When it started the class was relatively full, by the end it was a wasteland. I think there were 4 or 5 people left.

UberTag

I expect to lose to Wes tonight. Not fearing much from the rest of you.
Shooting for Shirtless Top 4.

Can we identify all of the Shirtless teams so we can easily follow them on the group leaderboard?

I expect to lose to Wes tonight. Not fearing much from the rest of you.
Shooting for Shirtless Top 4.

Can we identify all of the Shirtless teams so we can easily follow them on the group leaderboard?

Here's the list of people, but I don't know who was a hipster and changed their entry name

Mockdraft is like Fantasy football: No skill, just luck.

I PM'ed people with the request to join, just to make sure everybody sees it. I may have forgotten some people and I may have send it twice to some people. But oh well.

1. Dutch Commish
2. Milchjon
3. Actstriker
4. Wes
5. Kave_Man
6. Black Ghost
7. Lunchbox
8. Snes
9. Chan
10. Sanjuro
11. Fox
12. Darkest Red
13. Godslay
14. Ubertag
15. Greg
16. BaltimoreLarry

Scary bunch right there.

UberTag

I'm tied with Kavecat at the top of the group with 410 points after 5 picks.
Expecting my luck to turn south shortly, though.

Consensus seems to be Milliner next (whom he has locked in). I bought into the DJ Hayden hype. :(

Holy cow! They drafted Mingo! I'm 5 out of 6! Outright first!

Top Bottom