• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 3 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

Banned
btw gavin basically shaming a dog on a chair and calling him ugly was one of the funniest things this show's done. that was legitimate disgust.

Grakl

btw gavin basically shaming a dog on a chair and calling him ugly was one of the funniest things this show's done. that was legitimate disgust.
And it was one of the cutest dogs ever too lmao, that scene + erlich smoking were amazing

uncblue

Entire episode was great but this was my favorite scene. The fact they kept rolling him around on the chair was hilarious. Bring him back....get that disgusting beast out of here.

Kyou

Everything involving Gavin this episode was amazing

"FRESH BLOOD!" *crowd of people confusedly clapping*

I'll be sad when Bighead
gets screwed out of his fortune by Erlich

Nah, I just see him continuing to ascend to greater and greater heights despite being completely oblivious of basically anything around him. I could see one or many of his incubees hit it big, and him again being hailed as a visionary.

I love that Elrich is literally always smoking out of some different thing in every scene.

Edit: Also, tonight's ending song was Pusha T - Pain if anyone was wondering

Hella, the music in this show is always great. It fit Laurie's exit perfectly.

I loved Erlich's coughing, it got exponentially funny as he couldn't stop... and then when he finally got a sentence out he clears it and starts coughing again. Goddamn.

I feel lucky I wasn't able to watch last weeks episode 'til last night, but I fear I probably woke some people up laughing my ass off at all of the gold chain jokes and Jared pouring the shot BACK INTO THE BOTTLE. Holy shit.

bounchfx

I loved Erlich's coughing, it got exponentially funny as he couldn't stop... and then when he finally got a sentence out he clears it and starts coughing again. Goddamn.

this scene fucking got me too. the fact that they kept him coughing SO FUCKING LONG. Amazing. I was dyin.

Vyer

The dog bit, hooli fresh blood, the box concept meeting, Erich intoxicated... so damn good.

I also hope Jared decides to fight back by getting someone in the airbnb of the airbnber who is airbnb'n his airbnb

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best show on television right now

So consistently hilarious, that bit with the dog.....amazing.

ryseing

Bighead+ Erlich is a pretty genius move to get both more screen time. I approve as a TJ Miller fan.

Also "not you either, Mr. Bachmann" Laurie's contempt for Erlich is one of the show's best running jokes.

oatmeal

Banned
The dog bit was hilarious.

Big Head is falling upwards like Office Space. Hilarious how charitable and non chalant he is.

ampere

I also hope Jared decides to fight back by getting someone in the airbnb of the airbnber who is airbnb'n his airbnb

I'm morbidly curious how much of that is actually possible under California law. I expect that the show is taking it a bit far

Looks like the situation did happen in 2014, minus the squatter subletting lol

http://www.businessinsider.com/airbnb-host-cant-get-squatter-to-leave-2014-7

Apparently if you rent for 30 days then the tenant has full rights as if it were a month to month lease. So... do not rent for that long in Cali if you use airbnb

GorillaJu

Busted out laughing at several points in this episode.

Bummed out that the skunk works being discovered wasn't "part of the plan" but the plot development in this episode was fantastic.

In the end Jack Barker dug his own grave, though I think he'll be back in some part to try and fuck up Pied Piper's plans.

CD'S BAR

Damn another great episode. I think this season has been as good if not better than season 1 so far. The scene with the bulldog was hilarious.

Renekton

Where will Jian Yang stand if Erlich moves in with Bighead?

Edit: also isn't it inconsistent that Jack, the smart CEO, somehow agreed to a bad deal with the corporate customer?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
This season has been A+ so far. I mean, it's hitting on all cylinders. What a fucking good episode.

HBO's best show, indeed.

Damn another great episode. I think this season has been as good if not better than season 1 so far. The scene with the bulldog was hilarious.

Season 1 didn't really take off until the last few episodes. I would say this has been the most consistent and confident season of the show so far.

They capture the flailing declining big tech company very well in this show.

Also, I like how the crack Pied Piper sales staff had little to do with getting the deal for the box, outside of probably putting int he language that would have made themselves redundant by guaranteeing exclusive rights to the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom