• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I voted for Wonder Red, it was stupid that he was left out originally as him being in Smash would have help sales of the game.

I also voted for Elsa.... I got a good feeling that she will make it in.

But I don't want Wonder Red :(

I didn't want Dark Pit, Doctor Mario or Mewtwo.

This may be a little far fetched, but could this indicate that Sakurai will indeed leave from developing Smash?They never did something like this before, did they? Especially so soon after the release of a current entry in the series. Sakurai always seemed like he wants to be in control of the roster and wouldn't allow himself to be pressured too much by outside noises (which is fair).

Maybe they already entered or will enter pre-production after the votes are in. If Sakurai is out they may want to ask for the public opinion as it seems untypical of Sakurai to do so himself.

edit:
Can't stand to see so many people actually voting for Crystal in here, ugh :p
He already did simlar things for past games (usually japan only).
And he will make the next smash. He always says the same thing because he gets tired. But after some time he usually has energy and passion to make a new one. Even if some of the voting does not go to dlc, im sure some ideas arw going to be taken in consideration for a future smash

dj7fNYB.png

Actually shovel knight would also be pretty sweet

I'm generating a new IP and voting for Shovel Knight now. Perfect to represent the eShop and indies.

roknin

Oh man... this will be the Smash that will forever deliver speculation threads lol!

Ridley will still be too big

for the ballot box

I'm going to vote Ridley. A lot.

...and then cry myself to sleep when they put in Pink Gold Peach instead.

Illucio

Banned
Oh man... this will be the Smash that will forever deliver speculation threads lol!

I'm going to vote Ridley. A lot.

...and then cry myself to sleep when they put in Pink Gold Peach instead.
Likewise.

Oh and Pink Gold Peach would be a costume/skin....

Griss

I've narrowed it down to:
Female Inkling
Wonder Red
Tetra
Ridley

Damn, this is a tough choice. I don't want to vote Inkling as I'm 100% convinced she'll make it one day anyway. Tetra and Ridley seem like lost causes. I guess Wonder Red it is.

Revven

VOTE WONDER RED YOU GUYS. I mean, COME ON. Already has music in the game and a trophy, dude needs to be playable. Has huge potential for an amazing move set.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Ive done my part, voted for Snake, Ridley, Bayonetta, Captain Toad, Viewtiful Joe, Rayman and Simon Belmont.

Laffer

I voted for Birdo:

"Birdo is one of the classic characters that seems to be forgotten lately. It could spit eggs that other fighters could ride and throw. That could be really fun!"

I've narrowed it down to:
Female Inkling
Wonder Red
Tetra
Ridley

Damn, this is a tough choice. I don't want to vote Inkling as I'm 100% convinced she'll make it one day anyway. Tetra and Ridley seem like lost causes. I guess Wonder Red it is.
Change your ip and vote for everyone in your list.

shaowebb

Voted for Dark Samus. Still want to vote for Ridley, Inkling, Midna and Skullkid.

Will voting more than once cancel out my vote?

Stylo

Takamaru, Isaac, K.Rool, Simon Belmont, Bomberman, or Snake... This is the hardest decision I've made today.

deleted

I voted for King K. Rool - He was my favorite villain during the SNES era and you could make him really interesting by using his Scientist and Pirate design.
Maybe even as a transforming character...

We really need to start an online petition to rig this poll in favor of Tingle.

It's win/win. You like Tingle? Now you can play as him. Hate Tingle? Now you can vent nearly two decades of frustration and beat the crap out of him!

ryanofcall

I'll vote for Bomberman, Rayman, Bayonetta, Vaati, Tetra, Ridley later, too (already voted for Inklings)
I kinda want Reyn in the game aswell. But an AT would be ok, too just for more Xenoblade Rep.
REYN TIME

btw: Which characters do you think they're already bringing back/working on already anyway?

Junahu

Voted for Inklings, because Splatoon needs some Smash love.

There are an awful lot of people throwing their votes at characters that are already represented (albeit unplayable).

Unicorn

Inkling from Splatoon
Wonder Red from Wonderful 101
Ridley (lol)
Shovel Knight
Ray - Custom Robo
Isaac - Golden Sun
Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes
Black Shadow - F-Zero X
Dillon - Dillon's Rolling Western
Mallo - Pushmo
Mach Rider