• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnez

Ridley jokes aside, its actually very likely that he ranks very high in this

I wonder if they will reveal more than just the winner/top three.. This would be some very interesting information lol

_Ace_

Unconfirmed Member
Voted Bayonetta but I also want Krystal as well.
I think young players don't even know about Krystal from StarFox Adventure though.

Village

So they are requesting us to make the votes for characters that we want to see in Smash Bros. Feel free to support your character by making a vote for your character!

Here is a link: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

G5h1Az6.gif

kirby_fox

Banned
I'm trying to think of good characters.

Inkling?
Ridley?

where's a list to give me ideas lol

Here, I made this before the game came out. All of these were suggested somewhere on the Internet and fell into Sakurai's "Had to be on a Nintendo console" criteria set before.

Prob won't help you, or anyone else, with choices.

If I had to guess, Ridley will be number 1, with Wolf, Snake and K. Rool right behind him in no particular order and then a bunch of others with a mixture of vets and new comers. Chorus Kids might sneak into the top 10. Impa and Roy might squeak in there too.

So with Snake and Ridley out of the pool, K. Rool might actually have a shot at this.

That would be hilarious. The final two DLC characters in Smash are Wolf and K. Rool, the big green oof being the only new comer to ever be DLC in Smash.

It's Toad's time to shine baby! Or maybe Captain Toad. I'd also like to see Lyn be promoted from Assist Trophy to actual fighter but that's more because if another FE character joins the cast, I'd rather it be a character from an older game.

Sponge

Banned
I voted for King K. Rool - He was my favorite villain during the SNES era and you could make him really interesting by using his Scientist and Pirate design.
Maybe even as a transforming character...

I went back and voted K. Rool too.

It's Toad's time to shine baby! Or maybe Captain Toad. I'd also like to see Lyn be promoted from Assist Trophy to actual fighter but that's more because if another FE character joins the cast, I'd rather it be a character from an older game.

I'll take either Toad.

HUELEN10

Through the magic of library workstations, favors, and proxies, Mona has at least 432 votes so far...

If she doesn't get in, It won't be on me. If she doesn't get in, then I really hope Syrup gets in.

Cse

Banned
I'm surprised Nintendo mentioned additional DLC characters and costumes, but not new stages.

I need Green Greens and Hyrule Castle...

TheDanimal

Voted for Wonder Red and Zero
I think I'm just desperate for another game with Zero in it :(
Also voted for an Inkling!

If Ridley (an actual Nintendo character from a core Nintendo franchise) loses his spot to Bayonetta or Wonder Red or Snake, I'd be beyond mad. I could handle K Rool or Isaac getting the spot. It definitely shouldn't go to a non Nintendo character

Drago

If I had to guess, Ridley will be number 1, with Wolf, Snake and K. Rool right behind him in no particular order and then a bunch of others with a mixture of vets and new comers. Chorus Kids might sneak into the top 10. Impa and Roy might squeak in there too.

So with Snake and Ridley out of the pool, K. Rool might actually have a shot at this.

That would be hilarious. The final two DLC characters in Smash are Wolf and K. Rool, the big green oof being the only new comer to ever be DLC in Smash.
I would be perfectly OK with K. Rool as DLC. He's still one of my most wanteds but he's not who I voted for.

Fuchs

#WaMovement

But srsly, I don't know who to pick.
I bet there'll be a lot of people voting for Snake, but if there's no chance in hell in getting him back, right?

Edit: Might vote for Phoenix Wright :3

I'm surprised Nintendo mentioned additional DLC characters and costumes, but not new stages.

I need Green Greens and Hyrule Castle...
This IS really strange. They didn't even mention the Miiverse stage. Makes me wonder if Sakurai is working on more just like with Lucas? Id love more stages and music.

Hatchtag

Banned
If Ridley (an actual Nintendo character from a core Nintendo franchise) loses his spot to Bayonetta or Wonder Red or Snake, I'd be beyond mad. I could handle K Rool or Isaac getting the spot. It definitely shouldn't go to a non Nintendo character

Snake getting in before Ridley isn't too unlikely considering the base is already there for Snake, but it's not there for Ridley.

I know that it's more obvious in retrospect, but Nintendo likes money.

I have no doubt we'll see Wolf in time for Star Fox U, so I threw in my vote for Ice Climbers. There's gotta be a way to get them to work.

voted again for Mia. Any of the cast would make me happy though

I just stick with the characters that are more likely. Like, I like Matthew's design more than Isaac's, but I understand that the main way my vote will get seen is if I pick the main dude from the original game. Hence, Isaac. That way my vote is pooled with a bunch of other people's votes.

Snake getting in before Ridley isn't too unlikely considering the base is already there for Snake, but it's not there for Ridley.

I understand that Snake has a decent chance, but he never really felt right to me in the series to begin with. He was literally only in because of a personal favor, not because of any Nintendo relation. Metroid and DK really need more characters in, we don't need more third party characters when first party franchises are still lacking imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom