• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tregard

Soothsayer
link can't jump ?
In most games he can

As for captain toad, well toad can jump (see SMB2), captain toad is just a lazy ass in his game
plot twist : captain toad is actually toad with a suit

He can leap across gaps but he can't "jump" upwards usually, no.

Cpt. Toad can't jump because his backpack is too heavy.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I didn't vote for Wolf, Snake, or any veteran because there is a high chance that they're returning.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Weird, the UK version of the site asks for a nickname and your age.

Anyway, decided to send my serious suggestion to them: Mister Magician.

yozFqpL.jpg

This is likely going to be one of their more obscure suggestions, but I feel even if he doesn't get in, it's a good way to point them towards pre-modern era Nintendo. Also, as I tell them, being a magician basically writes itself as to how he can use old Nintendo gizmos.

I know they ask for a video game character, but I think they can make an exception for a Nintendo related suggestion.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Weird, the UK version of the site asks for a nickname and your age.

Anyway, decided to send my serious suggestion to them: Mister Magician.

This is likely going to be one of their more obscure suggestions, but I feel even if he doesn't get in, it's a good way to point them towards pre-modern era Nintendo. Also, as I tell them, being a magician basically writes itself as to how he can use old Nintendo gizmos.

I know they ask for a video game character, but I think they can make an exception for a Nintendo related suggestion.

Left field choices like this are infinitely more interesting I feel, provided they are still Nintendo related. This would be a great pick.

For something slightly less out there but still relevant, what about Vince from Art Academy?

1_vince.jpg

Neoxon

Why are people voting for Snake. Lucas confirms that Wolf and Snake are back, the gematsu leak was real. Come up with something unexpected!
Nintendo & Konami aren't on the best of terms, more so given that the man who got Snake into Brawl may be leaving Konami.

Snake is mostly a lost cause, sadly.

Chorus boy didn't get scrapped, they never considered them.
Voted for dark palutena myself
/s
Actual data on the Smash U disc would say otherwise.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really know what to put.

Given that I don't even really play this game and these votes are practically worthless, I'm thinking about just doing some sort of troll vote. Not sure if I should go for something kind of ridiculous or completely ridiculous...

Y3ioctm.png

I dunno, I feel like I can do better.

I don't really know what to put.

Given that I don't even really play this game and these votes are practically worthless, I'm thinking about just doing some sort of troll vote. Not sure if I should go for something kind of ridiculous or completely ridiculous...
When in doubt, just vote Wonder Red.

FluxWaveZ

Haven't voted yet. If I'm not voting for Goku, I need to decide between Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY), Isaac (Golden Sun) and Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney).

Soul Lab

yo Team Wonder Red

How about an "avatar campaign" to show our support for Wonder Red joining Smash Bros.?

Tune your avatar with this Beauty

wondereyes1buyz.png

Who's in?

ps. dunno how to minimize pictures in a post, sry bout that

Tom_Cody

TBH, this topic just makes me realize how good a job they/Sakurai have already done with realizing my favorite characters in this series.

Regarding the topic at hand, my thoughts so far:

Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

UcL5Osv.png

Inklings

pZQtE66.jpg

Owain (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Camjo-Z

I'd vote Inklings but I feel like they'd get in anyways. Instead I must go with the One True Choice... Sukapon! Who better deserving of a spot in the roster than Nintendo's first real fighting game character?

latest

Forkball

Krystal... King K. Rool... Shadow the Hedgehog... THESE are your picks? You're killing me on the inside.

And don't vote for the Inklings. They are going to be the first newcomer trailer for Smash 5 for sure. It's like voting to include Luigi into a Super Mario game.

Isaac and Takamaru need more votes. Isaac was completely erased from history and Takamaru would be a very unique fighter.

God, King K. Rool's going to get the most votes isn't he...

Mr Swine

Banned
Krystal... King K. Rool... Shadow the Hedgehog... THESE are your picks? You're killing me on the inside.

And don't vote for the Inklings. They are going to be the first newcomer trailer for Smash 5 for sure. It's like voting to include Luigi into a Super Mario game.

Isaac and Takamaru need more votes. Isaac was completely erased from history and Takamaru would be a very unique fighter.

God, King K. Rool's going to get the most votes isn't he...

Why Shadow? He would simply be a clone of Sonic :/

Vote for Eggman! He needs YOU! :p

SmithnCo

If I had to bet I'd say Inklings at E3, a couple weeks after the game's release. Still want to support it just in case though.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
People really want Shadow the Hedgehog? WHY???

I could says same thing for Wonder Red. I'm concerned that 3DS limitation might hurt moveset potential for Wonder Red. I want the full potential and creativity moveset for Wonder Red to reflect on Wonderful 101's uniqueness and quirky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom