• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

We could argue about the interpretation of the phrase "completely different", of course. But it's not like we're talking about characters that use the same attack with slight variations here. The only thing I'll grant you is the Landmaster, but I would argue that's not really a base to say "Wolf is not completely different".
His specials are uniquely different from the base inspiration that I consider them practically brand new moves, and I would argue most fighting game players would as well. If Wolf's moveset was on a character that had nothing to do with Star Fox, nobody would even remotely get the idea that he's not a unique character.

Like, just look at the blasters. Yes, both fire a projectile from a gun, but that's where the similarities end. Fox's blaster shoots a laser beam that travels very fast, can be shot multiple times in the air, and does not flinch an enemy on contact. Wolf pulls out a plasma pistol with a knife - and that knife deals damage when you stand right next to him - and fires a big tear-shaped projectile that travels extremely slowly and flinches the opponent it hits. Wolf's gunshot also is a lot slower than Fox's.
Again, I was just saying that completely isn't the word the other post wanted to use. Completely would mean the moveset is, well, 100% different and it isn't. I know very well that Wolf as a character is considerably different than Fox and Falco (and I find him a lot more enjoyable than both). No point in arguing about this any further.

And Platy, I am sure we will get more IPs represented with DLCs... Well, at least one IP, other than Street Fighter, of course. After Roy (of all characters) coming back, I do hope Wolf and the others come back as well.

See it is stuff like the last bit that people think is so drop dead funny and witty and totes hilar but its really not? Just sad for the most part. Like do you really have to bring down some one else's fav to make your self feel good? That is play ground bully behavior. You should talk of playing victim cuz lots of people make those toxic kind of insults so much but then when some one responds, you back right off and act like it is their fault for not taking the insult. What

Also I am sure I saw a comment in here lately from that one user with the Purple Inkling avatar about how K.Rool fans are MEAN. How many of them do you see calling other chars ugly tho?

Edit, or blowing up a simple observation of a poll to yell how I am just mad K.Rool was not #1 ;)
I don't know if you noticed but when K Rool merely comes up these days I tend not to actually get involved because I detest the character so those discussion have nothing to do with me, in my personal opinion.
However, when people start going on about how soooo many people want k-rool I feel the need to interject to point out that I'm not crying out for the stupid character at all. This isn't a point I've ever 'backed off' on either so I don't know where you daydreamed up that from either.
If other people get on your case that's nothing to do with me but to be frank your attitude about the whole thing has been noxious enough that it not only rankled me enough to respond in the first place but I've noticed that a lot of your posts in this thread lately have gone ignored and unanswered by others on the board because they're very likely tired of it.

I'm sure there are people who have complaints about characters I like but you don't see me poisoning the thread about it. Criticism is not bullying.

Platy

And Platy, I am sure we will get more IPs represented with DLCs... Well, at least one IP, other than Street Fighter, of course. After Roy (of all characters) coming back, I do hope Wolf and the others come back as well.

I just fear that if we get Wolf they will start making Pichu and Young Link =P

Vidiot

- Totally wrong armor color despite his armor color being consistent across the series. HW is far too saturated and bright.
- No sash with cayan and maroon decals. Another consistent (and often missed) minor detail between all three designs.
- His hair looks ridiculous and out of character for a normally dignified and clean dressed character.

Well I like it. Guess I'll just agree to disagree.

An example and then I will go away for awhile so I do not poison any thing which I dont think I do, the only reason this convo is happening is cause Red thought he should make some dumb comment about how I invalidate all pools without Rool winning

"I do not want K. Rool in the game. He is not a character I like."

^^Not mean and just an opinion^^

"HE IS SO UGLY AND HORRIBLE AND SHOULD OF STAYED IN THE 90S GARBLE GARBLE GARBLE (arent I so fun and edgy <winks at the camera>)"

^^being dumb^^

All

To be fair, that was me.

Honestly you aren't exempt from this criticism either, you just are slightly less hostile than UglyRareCharacter is.

Because it's shallow. If somebody went around saying "Wolf looks like he was drawn by a pre-schooler LOL" every time the character got brought up, I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased.

No, I wouldn't care. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion in regards to visuals. And frankly, the Command-based design DOES look like it was drawn by a pre-schooler, so I couldn't even disagree with it silently.
Also, I'd argue Rare specifically designed K. Rool to be unappealing. He's ugly by their choice. Or do you really consider his design to be visually pleasing? I mean, if you do fine, but I would still argue that it's not "out there" to consider him ugly.

Context is important here. Usually when people refer to K. Rool as ugly, it's accompanied by "he doesn't deserve to be in the game".

People say "X doesn't deserve to be in the game" to every fucking character in existence. I'm sure you could find people who think Mario or Link or Captain Falcon don't belong in the game.

Well then, I guess they better cut Wario. There were plenty of "K. Rool is ugly" posts pre-release, but the hate (at least on GAF) has started to simmer down.

alpafLH.png

I remember people, including on GAF, making statements like "I'll quit if Pac-Man gets in", or "I'll quit if Wario gets brought back" and the likes. I remember one specifically who flipped his shit when Palutena and Pac-Man got revealed because he hated those characters, and that E3 was a double-whammy for him to boot!
The Smash fanbase in general is one of the worst when it comes to character stuff. You'll have to learn to live with it, because being an ass about it won't change anybody's opinion to follow yours. As somebody who has wanted Ridley since Smash 64, believe me. It's the best if you just ignore the idiots.

Correct them if they get their facts wrong (e.g. in Ridley's case the notion that he is "a mindless beast", just to clarify what I mean here), that's perfectly fine. Discuss the merits of having K. Rool in the game, that's perfectly fine. But being so utterly militant about it won't help your cause.

In fact - of course anecdotal here but still - your and especially UglyRareCharacter's resolve in this very thread here has turned me against your cause. Originally I was in favour of K. Rool's inclusion although I didn't care much for him, but now I really don't want him to get in because you've just been so aggressive about it.

You can find similar statements in regards of pretty much any character. "If Shovel Knight gets in, I am dropping Smash for sure", "If Dixie Kong get in instead of K. Rool, I am quitting Smash until Sakurai stops being the director!!!", etc.

It is not a K. Rool-specific thing.

Pretty much.

Here are some yahoo-Ed quotes to jog your memory though I am sure they will be ignored

GreatMightyPoo's line is an obvious joke. For your extremely blatant use of sarcasm all the time, you seem to be baffled by the concept of humour apparently?
Forkball just doesn't like the character. And I mean, he's got a point - K. Rool's boss fight is not particularly exciting, and his motivation (steal ALL the bananas) is kinda silly.
Azuran's comment is the only one I could interpret as somewhat hostile, and even then, he's just expressing his disdain for that character. So what? He's some asshole on the internet. He's not personally attacking you so there's no reason to be so defensive.

You want to know how many "Ridley is too big" jokes I've had to endure for the last 15 years? At least your dude has a shot at getting into the game. And if he does, you can laugh at the assholes.

And, if I'm honest, plenty of negative remarks towards K. Rool have been your own doing.

Also, you never truly answered my question: Why do you care if somebody thinks K. Rool is ugly? Why does it matter to you?

Like this is behavior I do not condone for any character, it is one thing to not want some one and to say that and another to just have hateful tirades about some thing some one else cares about

I haven't seen you jump to the defense of any other character or their fan yet, so that excuse won't fly.

Sponge

Banned
I'm sure there are people who have complaints about characters I like but you don't see me poisoning the thread about it. Criticism is not bullying.

I'm all for criticism, but stuff like "I'm so glad they wrote him off the series forever" isn't actually criticism. I have no problems with people disliking characters. Everyone has an opinion, but stuff like that is just unnecessary. I don't really see this anymore (in this thread anyway) so that's something I've been happy to not see.

Dr. Buni

Originally I was in favour of K. Rool's inclusion although I didn't care much for him, but now I really don't want him to get in because you've just been so aggressive about it.
Same, kinda. Kinda because I do care about K. Rool, but I was fine with the idea of K. Rool getting in instead of Dixie, even though I like her more, but now I really want Dixie instead of him. It is not only because of UglyRareCharacter. The fact some K. Rool supporters keep shitting on Dixie in every opportunity certainly doesn't help.
K. Rool's boss fight is not particularly exciting
Wait what

Same, kinda. Kinda because I do care about K. Rool, but I was fine with the idea of K. Rool getting in instead of Dixie, even though I like her more, but now I really want Dixie instead of him. It is not only because of UglyRareCharacter. The fact some K. Rool supporters keep shitting on Dixie in every opportunity certainly doesn't help.

We share the same boat here.

I'm all for criticism, but stuff like "I'm so glad they wrote him off the series forever" isn't actually criticism. I have no problems with people disliking characters. Everyone has an opinion, but stuff like that is just unnecessary. I don't really see this anymore (in this thread anyway) so that's something I've been happy to not see.

Yes, well, I guess my tolerance for 'unconstructive critisism' is a bit higher than others ;D

Sponge

Banned

Not around here, but I have seen this before! I've been very open about saying how much I want a new DK character in the game. I'm not really picky. I'll take K. Rool, Dixie, and of course Cranky since I've brought him up so much in the past.

Yes, well, I guess my tolerance for 'unconstructive critisism' is a bit higher than others ;D

Fair enough :p

Wait what

I found most boss fights in the DKC series as a whole to be boring. All of the boss fights in DKC1 are pretty ass. I did like the Kleaver fight in DKC2. The rest also were kinda dull, including Captain Rool. Most of them consist of just standing around and waiting and occasionally jumping or dodging to a side. They just take too long imo.
I kinda liked Baron Rool in DKC3 tho, cause it was weird as shit.

Not around here, but I have seen this before! I've been very open about saying how much I want a new DK character in the game. I'm not really picky. I'll take K. Rool, Dixie, and of course Cranky since I've brought him so much in the past.

I do wanna say I've seen it in this very thread that some people would consider it an affront if Dixie made it into the game before K. Rool because she's not as popular as him.
I would like more DK characters as well, but I'd take anybody over K. Rool at this point. :p

jph139

"I don't want character X in the game" is just as valid an opinion as any other. Is a a superficial and somewhat petty opinion? Sure, but that doesn't mean it's somehow inappropriate to have it - unless you're a dickweed about it, but that's true of any opinion.

Dr. Buni

Not around here, but I have seen this before! I've been very open about saying how much I want a new DK character in the game. I'm not really picky. I'll take K. Rool, Dixie, and of course Cranky since I've brought him so much in the past.
It happens mostly on Smashboards. K.Rool supporters belittling Dixie and other characters is very common in said character's support thread. That actually hurts the character more than helps.
I found most boss fights in the DKC series as a whole to be boring. All of the boss fights in DKC1 are pretty ass. I did like the Kleaver fight in DKC2. The rest also were kinda dull, including Captain Rool. Most of them are just standing around and waiting and occasionally jumping or dodging to a side. They just take too long imo.
I kinda liked Baron Rool in DKC3 tho, cause it was weird as shit.
To each their own, I guess. In the first DKC, I will agree that the boss fights are weak, though the Dumb Drum and the K. Rool fights are pretty great. DKC2 and especially 3 have some great boss fights, though. The important thing is that all of K. Rool's fights in DKC~3 were memorable to me, which is why I kinda support the character.

To each their own, I guess. In the first DKC, I will agree that the boss fights are weak, though the Dumb Drum and the K. Rool fights are pretty great. DKC2 and especially 3 have some great boss fights, though. The important thing is that all of K. Rool's fights in DKC~3 were memorable to me, which is why I kinda support the character.

The only boss fights I remember from the entire series are: Kleaver, Baron Rool, the big bee cause fuck the bees, the big beaver (which I think is the first boss fight in 1, right?) cause of its dumb noise when it got hit, the big barrel in DKC3 cause it takes forever to push it off the side, and the big Kremling dude in DKC2's swamps who jumps like 50 times before you can hit him with a bomb because he takes even longer.

So yeah, other than Baron Rool and Kleaver, none of the boss fights really stuck in my mind as being enjoyable, and I specifically remember the shitty ones haha.

I don't remember much of the first 2 K. Rool fights other than it involved dodging a rain of cannon- and spikyballs and K. Rool jumping around.

Sponge

Banned
I do wanna say I've seen it in this very thread that some people would consider it an affront if Dixie made it into the game before K. Rool because she's not as popular as him.
I would like more DK characters as well, but I'd take anybody over K. Rool at this point. :p

I've honestly must have missed it then. I'll take your word for it! I do see K. Rool mentioned by people more than Dixie nowadays but who am I to say who's more popular. I have no way of telling! :p

If we get a new DK I don't care if it's Dixie, K. Rool, Cranky, I dunno Funky? I'll be pleased. Any DKC representation is welcome in my book. I still wouldn't mind K. Rool though. I'm sure it has to do with me liking the character since I was a kid. I watched the cartoon a lot when it was on Fox Kids.

Dr. Buni

I actually think K. Rool isn't necessarily more popular than Dixie, it's more that his fanbase is really really vocal, like Ridley's, just more obnoxious. Dixie is not only more well known (not necessarily more popular), but she also have more presence in the DK series and in Nintendo games in general. Though, in the end, all of these things don't mean much. Sakurai will pick whoever he wants to have in the game and chances are he will just keep ignoring DK exists, as per usual.
The only boss fights I remember from the entire series are: Kleaver, Baron Rool, the big bee cause fuck the bees, the big beaver (which I think is the first boss fight in 1, right?) cause of its dumb noise when it got hit, the big barrel in DKC3 cause it takes forever to push it off the side, and the big Kremling dude in DKC2's swamps who jumps like 50 times before you can hit him with a bomb because he takes even longer.

So yeah, other than Baron Rool and Kleaver, none of the boss fights really stuck in my mind as being enjoyable, and I specifically remember the shitty ones haha.

I don't remember much of the first 2 K. Rool fights other than it involved dodging a rain of cannon- and spikyballs and K. Rool jumping around.
There are actually two big beavers in the game. And both do a dumb noise when they got hit :D

DKC's boss fights are generic shit beyond K. Rool but DKC2 and DKC3's (besides maybe the 3rd-person shooter ones) were always good-at-worst to me. Kaptain K. Rool in particular I felt tested your reflexes pretty well, and normally the punishment was fucked up controls that made things harder rather than outright death. Plus that music is tits.

DKCR and DKCTF's as a whole were easily better than Rare's, however...
Tropical Freeze's final boss is literally a Snowmad-reskin of the original three K. Rool fights, right down to throwing shit into the background from DKC3's. I still don't know how to feel about that as a big K. Rool fan.

I don't care for Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, one, because his hair is just beyond stupid looking, and two, his face is just straight up doofy looking no matter the expression. Like someone sat down and decided they were going to design a "handsome Ganondorf" without actually stopping to think about what the hell they were doing.

Now Hyrule Warrior's Beast Ganon design, though, is amazing.

DKC's boss fights are generic shit beyond K. Rool but DKC2 and DKC3's (besides maybe the 3rd-person shooter ones) were always good-at-worst to me. Kaptain K. Rool in particular I felt tested your reflexes pretty well, and normally the punishment was fucked up controls that made things harder rather than outright death. Plus that music is tits.

Tropical Freeze's final boss is literally a Snowmad-reskin of the original three K. Rool fights, right down to throwing shit into the background from DKC3's. I still don't know how to feel about that as a big K. Rool fan.

Oh I never disputed the music of the K. Rool fights is great. :)
I went to watch a video of the Captain Rool fight, and I think my main issue with it was that it just too long. Too drawn out.

I don't care for Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, one, because his hair is just beyond stupid looking, and two, his face is just straight up doofy looking no matter the expression. Like someone sat down and decided they were going to design a "handsome Ganondorf" without actually stopping to think about what the hell they were doing.
You're just jealous because he stole your heart ...container :3

Dr. Buni

I like to believe Retro designed that fight in spite of K. Rool's fans, though it was probably just their way of saying "we acknowledge you like the villain, but we ain't bringing him back. We hope this is good enough".
I actually think Lord Fredrik looks much better than K. Rool, though he lacks the "charisma".

Playing through DKC2 for the the first time and yeah, the boss battles are way better. They don't hold a candle to Retro's, though (although I agree TF's final boss fight wasn't that great).

Aw come onnnnnn

This thread is personally hurting me right now and then you bring Fab-ondorf into the crossfire... :lol

Hey, chin up, buddy! At least no one's saying anything about Impa.

Impa will never be playable............

i really just want a new DK character and a new Zelda character

dixie or k.rool or cranky or one of the new villains i dont care. someone

same goes for zelda. tetra or impa or skull kid or vaati or whoever. anyone

i just want to see someone new for both those games

and inklings

I wish my most wanted characters besides Wolf had a better shot at getting in. Alas Sakurai doesn't want one of them playable, the second one is obscure and from Wario's secondary series, and the third is owned by Konami.

No, I wouldn't care. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion in regards to visuals. And frankly, the Command-based design DOES look like it was drawn by a pre-schooler, so I couldn't even disagree with it silently.
Also, I'd argue Rare specifically designed K. Rool to be unappealing. He's ugly by their choice. Or do you really consider his design to be visually pleasing? I mean, if you do fine, but I would still argue that it's not "out there" to consider him ugly.

K. Rool is ugly in an endearing sort of way. Calling him ugly doesn't offend me, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I take issue with is when people say things like "he's badly designed", which is an insult to Steve Mayles.

I remember people, including on GAF, making statements like "I'll quit if Pac-Man gets in", or "I'll quit if Wario gets brought back" and the likes. I remember one specifically who flipped his shit when Palutena and Pac-Man got revealed because he hated those characters, and that E3 was a double-whammy for him to boot!
The Smash fanbase in general is one of the worst when it comes to character stuff. You'll have to learn to live with it, because being an ass about it won't change anybody's opinion to follow yours. As somebody who has wanted Ridley since Smash 64, believe me. It's the best if you just ignore the idiots.
Of course; the internet is a sewer. That's not exclusive to K. Rool, and that's certainly not exclusive to Smash. Some guy on YouTube was threatening to commit suicide if Shantae isn't DLC. People like that need to be helped, not insulted.

In fact - of course anecdotal here but still - your and especially UglyRareCharacter's resolve in this very thread here has turned me against your cause. Originally I was in favour of K. Rool's inclusion although I didn't care much for him, but now I really don't want him to get in because you've just been so aggressive about it.
You have to understand that one of the reasons why some K. Rool fans are so hostile is because the character hasn't appeared since 2008. A character's inclusion in Smash can change everything. He's in a similar position to Ridley, only Ridley still appears in Metroid games. K. Rool, on the other hand, hasn't appeared in a mainline Donkey Kong title since 1999. This isn't a matter of "oh, my character didn't get into Smash, better luck next time!". K. Rool's future as a character is literally at stake. This is also why many people support K. Rool over Dixie, though having both is obviously the preferable scenario. They view her inclusion as inevitable since she recently appeared as a playable character in Tropical Freeze, whereas K. Rool's most recent appearance was in Mario Baseball. So yes, when people start insulting a fan favorite character who has been discarded by Nintendo like a piece of trash, you have to understand why they get emotional. Mocking them because "it's just a video game" only adds fuel to the fire. This was never just about Smash for me. I love the character and I want to see him return, whether it be in Smash or Retro's third installment of Donkey Kong Country. Whatever comes first. Hell, I'll even accept that rumored Diddy Kong Racing 2 as long as K. Rool is in it.

Also, this whole notion that "K. Rool fans are bullies who insult other characters" is ironic given what you just said. Every fanbase insults each other. Every.single.one. Yeah, there are a handful of jerks in the K. Rool thread on SmashBoards who go overboard, but you'll find that everywhere. The larger the fanbase, the higher chance you'll run into somebody deplorable. It's become quite clear that K. Rool is an extremely popular character, so I don't appreciate the constant generalizations. "K. Rool fans" is not a person.

Crayolan

I don't get the outright hate for K Rool. Not wanting him in the game is one thing, but swearing off the game should he ever get in is just silly.

Did people not play the DKC games? Maybe they'd hate him a little less if they did, since the games are pretty great.

Yes Wolf and fox/falco are too similar to me.

But then again I would trade EVERY old dlc character for a new one. Even the ones I play like Roy and even Mewtwo that is not a "clone". Smash needs more ips .... needs diferent representations ... needs new faces

Mewtwo isn't a clone or a "clone." If you think Mewtwo is a clone then you must also think Samus is a clone.

And did you not notice Smash 4 is the smash game with the most new franchises added to the character roster?

KingBroly

Banned
The series that deserve an additional character:
- Zelda (Impa)
- DK (Dixie/K Rool)
- Metroid (Ridley)

Series that deserve a newcomer:
- Splatoon (Inkling/Callie/Marie)

Series that deserve a character taken away:
- Fire Emblem
- Mother
- Kid Icarus

- Zelda (Impa)
- DK (Dixie/K Rool)
- Metroid (Ridley)

- Fire Emblem
- Mother
I'd say Rhythm Heaven's absence is sort of weird at this point as far as newcomer series go.

Also there's zero reason to remove Lucas and/or Ness at this point. Most I can see going is Dark Pit and Lucina next game. Maaaaaaaaybe Ike if resources are tight, though I imagine he'd get thrown back in via DLC later if that happens.

K. Rool is ugly in an endearing sort of way. Calling him ugly doesn't offend me, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I take issue with is when people say things like "he's badly designed", which is an insult to Steve Mayles.

Then consider me insulting Steve Mayles. I've said much more blunt appraisals to people of their design jobs to them personally in real life. That's why people I've worked with tend to trust me for genuine feedback and I've always been generally much more appreciative when other people's assessments are equally as honest.
I don't think K Rool is ugly and even if he was it wouldn't really be a 'bad' thing, merely just another character trait.

Besides, someone who takes criticisms of their designs personally as a designer probably isn't a very good one as it merely hinders their ability to improve :/

Lol @ "series that deserve to have a character taken away"
Probably biased here since Awakening was my first proper FE game and I love Uprising enough to not be upset by Dark Pit's inclusion (though he could seriously do with a moveset overhaul that gives him different weapons), but yeah 'demanding' characters be taken away is something I grew out of as a kid inbetween Melee and Brawl's release.

Neoxon

• The Legend of Zelda (Impa)
  • Donkey Kong (Dixie/K Rool)
  • Metroid (Ridley)

• Splatoon (Inkling/Agent 3)
  • Rhythm Heaven (Chorus Kids, Marshal, etc.)
  • The Wonderful 101 (Wonder Red)
  • Golden Sun (Isaac)

• N/A
FTFY

- Zelda (Impa)
- DK (Dixie/K Rool)
- Metroid (Ridley)

- Fire Emblem
- Mother
- Kid Icarus

Lol get out of here with this bullshit

Azure J

- Zelda (Impa)
- DK (Dixie/K Rool)
- Metroid (Ridley)

- Fire Emblem
- Mother
- Kid Icarus

Man, Smash is too much. Shut it down and lock it up. No one will ever be happy if this is posted even in jest.

Golden Sun isn't really much of a series anymore (and apparently was never big in Japan), so I don't see that happening bar the ballot helping Isaac getting in or a future GS4 which reinvigorates the series. I really feel its big chance was Brawl and it unfortunately never happened.

Wonderful 101 isn't even a series and despite its quality performed badly, so I don't think I see that changing. I could see Wonder Red getting in via the ballot or as a 'Platinum' rep in the next game, but if it was the latter I'd honestly just prefer Bayonetta. I still maintain it'd be possible to work her in properly without getting too overtly sexual or violent.

Neoxon

Golden Sun isn't really much of a series anymore (and apparently was never big in Japan), so I don't see that happening bar the ballot helping Isaac getting in or a future GS4 which reinvigorates the series. I really feel its big chance was Brawl and it unfortunately never happened.

Wonderful 101 isn't even a series and despite its quality performed badly, so I don't think I see that changing. I could see Wonder Red getting in via the ballot or as a 'Platinum' rep in the next game, but if it was the latter I'd honestly just prefer Bayonetta. I still maintain it'd be possible to work her in properly without getting too overtly sexual or violent.
I do agree on the Golden Sun point, but I just wanted to support IntellHeath's quest for Isaac. As for Wonder Red, he just seems like he'd be less of a fuss to add for some Platinum representation since not only does Nintendo own him, but Sakurai also doesn't have to tone Wonder Red down that much to be E10+-friendly. I could see them toning Bayonetta down to T, but not E10+.

I'm not a golden sun fan, but I'm still somewhat baffled that they dropped Isaac's Assist Trophy. It seems like an odd omission.

Yo Kumatora in any way, shape or form would be the single most hype thing for me personally this side of a Takamaru/Mike Jones/Lip announcement.
My love of all things fae is behond human measurment so Lip making it in would be hype-tastic to me. Also as someone who suffered through hayfever for most of their childhood I feel extra empathy for her :p

I'm not a golden sun fan, but I'm still somewhat baffled that they dropped Isaac's Assist Trophy. It seems like an odd omission.
They also dropped Barbara the bat (despite having a Mii costume related to her and a trophy), Ray and a few other AT's for seemingly no reason. It'd be nice if somebody asked Sakurai why, since I always appreciated the Jill Dozer one.

They also dropped Barbara the bat (despite having a Mii costume related to her and a trophy), Ray and a few other AT's for seemingly no reason. It'd be nice if somebody asked Sakurai why, since I always appreciated the Jill Dozer one.
Hmmm, good catch.
I'd understand being downgraded to a normal trophy like Barbara but being removed completely is an odd choice if they figured they were worth including in the previous versions :eek:

Crayolan

Yo Kumatora in any way, shape or form would be the single most hype thing for me personally this side of a Takamaru/Mike Jones/Lip announcement.

I'm still sad there's never been 3D models for the Mother 3 cast. The whole Earthbound party got trophies in Melee but that courtesy was not given to the Mother 3 team in Brawl. :(

The more Mother characters you have in a game, the more artistic it becomes

Well Samus is in the game

something something THE BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom