• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Thank you! =D

Eventually! I am going in a specific order, but I don't want to spoil it, either. Perhaps someone may be able to figure out what order I'm going by, though. ;P

At first, I thought you were doing characters that had main roles in the game but I realized that you didn't do Luigi since he's main character in Luigi Mansion.

All I could think of is that all of those 4 characters are main characters of their platformer games.

Mario Bros.
Super Princess Peach
Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country

I guess Wario might be next because of WarioLand.

Tyeforce

Are, per chance, Wario and Bowser up next? :>

At first, I thought you were doing characters that had main roles in the game but I realized that you didn't do Luigi since he's main character in Luigi Mansion.

All I could think of is that all of those 4 characters are main characters of their platformer games.

Mario Bros.
Super Princess Peach
Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country

I guess Wario might be next because of WarioLand.
Oh dear, what have I started. XD I will say that it's an existing order that I didn't just make up, albeit one that most people probably aren't familiar with. I don't want to spoil it, but I think some people will probably start to figure it out after I get the first handful of characters posted, maybe. But I won't say what's coming up next to make it more fun. ;P

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh dear, what have I started. XD I will say that it's an existing order that I didn't just make up, albeit one that most people probably aren't familiar with. I don't want to spoil it, but I think some people will probably start to figure it out after I get the first handful of characters posted, maybe. But I won't say what's coming up next to make it more fun. ;P

Hahaha, I don't mind. Anything is better than talking about leaks and whining that we haven't got any direct or characters.

I love DK's DKC-style win pose in the first shot he does, but Tropical Freeze spoiled me with how good that game's fur-shading was. DK in Smash 4 always looks like he's had motion blur permanently attached to him, and while it looks alright from a distance close up it just bothers me.

Sucks since naturally he looks totally fine in the CGI and promotional artwork.

Platy

Went to play Smash today and suddenly appeared AGAIN the "you can acess the eshop from the menu" notification ... which is kinda weird because the only DLC I don't have is that crap mario stage from 64.

....unless this means SOMETHING .... =D

Went to play Smash today and suddenly appeared AGAIN the "you can acess the eshop from the menu" notification ... which is kinda weird because the only DLC I don't have is that crap mario stage from 64.

....unless this means SOMETHING .... =D

Nah I've had that notification before and I own all the DLC

Sorry to ruin your hype :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
btw I pretty much stopped my Melee run two weeks ago. The only things I've left to unlock are Kongo Jungle 64 and Final Destination, but I got unmotivated due to how time consuming both of those really are.

And, despite that, we still have had no announcements of new DLC. Disappointment.

Crayolan

At this point, I'm thinking that Late 2015 Direct was just a PR mistake, and that Nintendo's going silent for the rest of the year. Even if we got some good games/DLC for good games out of it, 2015 definitely seemed like it was always meant to be a throwaway year for them. With the loss of Iwata, they just fell further behind.

I think our hype's dead for a reason, sadly. We're clearly going to get more DLC, but I don't think it's as imminent as we thought it'd be since... August.

So now we're at the point where people are denying Nintendo claiming there will be a direct because of how starved for news they are. lol

Platy

So now we're at the point where people are denying Nintendo claiming there will be a direct because of how starved for news they are. lol

We go by the Kubler Ross stages in a different order than denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Clov

Ever since those rumors about a Direct started, I've been a bit of a downer here, telling people not to get hyped and all. Well... I think now's a pretty good time to get hyped. Lets hope for some Smash related announcements on the 12th!

howling_wolf__brawl_picture__by_tigerwithwings.jpg

Let's do this!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Zubz

Banned
I love it when I'm wrong! I won't be able to watch until 8-9, depending on whether or not I make dinner or get take-out, so I'll probably walk in "after the storm," as it were.

So, uh... Let's go Ridley?
In all honesty, it's Wolf, Shovel Knight, and/or Inklings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom