• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
I usually only make it halfway through the 4th level of either Earthworm Jim game (1 or 2) before being done with it, unless someone else takes over from there.

I remember really enjoying the show, but I don't remember much from it. Is it on Netflix or anything?

I remember EWJ1 fondly, but it's been a while since I've played it, and it's probably best that I leave it that way.

Cartoon was damned amazing, though.

The only thing I remember about Earthworm Jim is OOOH WOOOHOOO..UH

carlton-dance-o.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I was just coming in here to post that, Beef.

Holy guacamole, I'm completely speechless.

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from day1@s DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):
Holy business.

I don't know what to say.

BlackJace

All this time I thought Ubi and EA approached MS and Sony with the DRM shit.

Now it turns out MS approached THEM?

What a sick and disgusting twist. Fuck me.

we need a translation of this bit

i hope it isnt a bad thing about sony

It says they're remaining very tight lipped on the DRM issue. This could be either a good thing (saving its absence as a trump card announcement) or a bad thing (keeping their head down because they do have it and they've seen the reaction so far).

qq more

All this time I thought Ubi and EA approached MS and Sony with the DRM shit.

Now it turns out MS approached THEM?

What a sick and disgusting twist. Fuck me.
The whole DRM thing has seriously gotten out of hand. I fear it's only to get worse as the gen goes on. I am afraid of what the gen after this will be like.

I think it's "Sony's got their DRM details so wrapped up and so secret that it's hard to get info about it. It's so frustrating!"
It says they're remaining very tight lipped on the DRM issue. This could be either a good thing (saving its absence as a trump card announcement) or a bad thing (keeping their head down because they do have it and they've seen the reaction so far).
Ah, I see. Thanks. I hope nothing bad comes from this as I'm interested in the PS4.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I hope nothing bad comes from this as I'm interested in the PS4.

For what it's worth, this was pointed out in the Sony conference thread:

Just to throw this out there, it was famousmortimer that first threw out the idea that MS was trying to pay third party devs to not talk about the PS4 versions of their game. You know what he also said? That at last check Sony had backed off from using DRM.

Anth0ny

Tears of joy if Sony tells the third parties to fuck off tomorrow and announces no DRM/anti-used games for PS4. Tears of fucking joy.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
What I want to know is... how does it keep getting worse?

Why do I get the feeling that we haven't been far enough down this rabbit hole yet?

Off-topic, but

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Professor Beef! Comment ça va?
Bonsoir. Ah, comme ci, comme ça, mon ami! Et vous? Je pense que vous allez bien, oui?

What I want to know is... how does it keep getting worse?

Why do I get the feeling that we haven't been far enough down this rabbit hole yet?

People are throwing around the idea of authentication checks being behind the LIVE paywall. A month or two ago, I would have said that sounds ridiculous, but now...

Anth0ny

it would be so damn crazy if microsoft goes through with all this anti consumer bullshit and sony decides not to

at that point, would it not be in sony's best interest to go full genesis and completely shit on microsoft in marketing?

or is that not enough? is microsoft's $1 billion money hat enough to convince joe walmart to pick up an xbox one for the exclusive dlc for cod and madden?

ugh, so depressing.

Tizoc

I guess I'd be hype for E3 if I were actually there.
As is, I'll only go into hype mode once something I'm interested in shows up.

qq more

So I get to name everyone right off the bat?

Was thinking of doing a SonicGAF run with this game where everyone is named after SonicGAFers (like Beef did with FF8 and 9)

who is who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom