• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

drotahorror

Gotta tweet moar bro.

I've been wanting a Jet MotorStorm for years it seems. Just any kind of watercraft game by Evolution. I would still love a new MotorStorm though. I really am just happy Evolution is still in the game after Apocalypse. Very unfortunate circumstances surrounding that game. I even imported it from the UK since it got delayed in NA. Loved that game.

Now I'm thinking about DriveClub. ffs I can't wait for anything Evolution does.

Anyways, my most anticipated Gamescom moments are Bloodbourne, Until Dawn and Senscape's "Asylum". That will be Senscape first major show, maybe ever. They said they're going to kill it.

Xater

Hmm?

bildschirmfoto2014-08crcva.png

Link: https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/499087835224604672

AmyS

The announcement of a FF VII Remake will be one of the greatest moments of my life.

2016 for the announcement, 2017 for the release. 20 years after the original. Will look better than the PS3 technical demo. Luminous Engine.

#4TheFFans

Believe.

sn00zer

Om insanely excited to see RIME footage, but no one seems to be talking about it..... really hope though it doesnt end up being a item mangement/ crafting game or i will be one sad puppy

sn00zer

There's actually a well known NES game based on the movie if you get interested in it. I always loved the music as a kid.

Its actually my favorite film, but I dont think Ill ever play the game....I have a very grand idea of what a Little Nemo game could be and I dont want it messed with, even if its a great 90s platformer

Yoday

Are there any plans for a spoiler free thread/google doc with links to rebroadcasts for those that can't watch live? Those were very useful during E3.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sony's E3 conference was never going to feature those games though.
Don't think that's fair for you to say. Especially when GG has/had a trailer, MM didn't know if they were attending and publicly acknowledged they weren't about a week before hand and Santa Monica Project got scrapped with a trailer ready to go.
Is Tidux still considered reliable? or did he go off the rails..
lol Tidux. Poor guy started off the rails. He went relatively insane after tossing out a couple correct PS4 PDM UI calls before it launched. Pretty sure even the gaming media has started ignoring him finally.
Holy shit. There's going to be an announcement of a game we don't know about? Stop the goddamn presses.

I'm gonna bet it's an Xbox One game.

To be honest, this is the first time I'm more interested for the Microsoft Press Conference than Sony's. They are so far behind in sales at this time that it'll be interesting to see what they will be revealing to the public.

They are also considered to be behind when it comes to graphical quality as well so I want to see how they choose to address it.

To be honest, this is the first time I'm more interested for the Microsoft Press Conference than Sony's. They are so far behind in sales at this time that it'll be interesting to see what they will be revealing to the public.

They are also considered to be behind when it comes to graphical quality as well so I want to see how they choose to address it.
I kinda feel like they blew their load at E3, and Gamescom will be more indie focused for them when it comes to new game reveals. Not that that's a bad thing at all, since they had a lot of huge announcements back at E3. Maybe 1 or 2 big announcements here, 2 Japanese centric announcements at TGS, but saving the big guns for next E3. That's usually where they go all out. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Quantum Break tomorrow, though.

bebop242

I agree, I think it's an Xbox game.

They need a good conference to generate interest over there. It will be interesting.

Top Bottom