• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

So I watched the amazing spider man 2 yesterday for the first time since I saw it in theaters.

I have to say that I really liked Garfield as peter/spiderman.

But damn, I can't wait for this movie. Ready for a new spiderman movie.

BokehKing

Banned
another good shot of the back of the suit

CmPq_d_VYAAC03m.jpg:large
God I love that they finally...got the spider on the back right.

Pachimari

It'll be fine in the movie. I didn't even notice in Civil War. Set photos exaggerate things because there's no lighting or any kind of post work.

Things always look far worse than they actually are in set photos, literally every single time.

Yeah, it's almost like the movie is gonna be terrible

:p
Guys, I know it'll look better in the movie. I were one of those who even said that set photos look worse to another poster in here... I didn't notice them in Civil War either.

Sou Da

What? She's more liked than Spider-Gwen :/

And Alpha's garbage.

Pfffft. She's another one of Slott's action figures, abandoned after he got bored. Except she has an aggressively awful backstory.

Hopefully she never even makes into a cartoon.

Yeah, I bet she's Cindy Moon. Obviously, she won't be Silk in this, but maybe she'll get bit by the spider after Peter does, in some subtle, background, blink-and-you-miss-it way.

Sou Da

Yeah, I bet she's Cindy Moon. Obviously, she won't be Silk in this, but maybe she'll get bit by the spider after Peter does, in some subtle, background, blink-and-you-miss-it way.

That shit is as bad as "AND THEN JOE CHILL'S BULLET KILLED ANOTHER GROUP OF PARENTS", straight garbage. Don't know why people would ever want this.

Moot point since she's probably not Cindy but still.

That shit is as bad as "AND THEN JOE CHILL'S BULLET KILLED ANOTHER GROUP OF PARENTS", straight garbage. Don't know why people would ever want this.

Moot point since she's probably not Cindy but still.

Could also be Sha Shan Nguyen, as well.

"Same Spider bit her" is some lazy writing. They could have had someone try and re-create the Spider, like they did with Miles.

Probably an 18-20 year old tbh. If I was a casting director, I'd get an icky feeling if my agenda for the day was "look at 200 pictures of 15 year old girls and call the hottest ones for an audition."

i am positive this already happens though

but yeah i'm sure whoever they cast would be around holland's age

Top Bottom