• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Kevinroc

IMG_1630.jpg

<3

Dislike this. Civil War felt like she would have left Tonys team. Would have loved it when they let her be on her own

I'm still thinking there's gonna be a falling out between Peter and Tony in this movie when he learns Tony manipulated him to fight against Cap. Maybe Widow is the one to shed that light on it.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I'm still thinking there's gonna be a falling out between Peter and Tony in this movie when he learns Tony manipulated him to fight against Cap. Maybe Widow is the one to shed that light on it.

I mean... I'm pretty sure he already knows considering that Tony was very open that he brought him there to fight against Cap. There's no secret to uncover or tell Peter.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Kevin Feige Says &#8216;Spider-Man&#8217; Sequels Could Follow the &#8216;Harry Potter&#8217; Format

&#8220;Should we be able to make more after that? Sure. This is sophomore year, is the next one junior year? Is the next one senior year? Is there a summer break between each of those? I don&#8217;t know what, but it was sort of how do we do a journey for Peter not dissimilar for what the students of Hogwarts would go through each of their years, which was one of the early ideas we had for the movies.&#8221;

So it looks like the Spidey MCU films will stick with Peter in high school.

Top Bottom