• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
gzkyQUS.png

Platy

that does not look like the spider buggy xD

which like Wolverine's Hair, it is not something I want them to faifhfully recreate in a movie =P

SpaceWolf

Banned
I literally only want to see Mary Jane's actress appear in a single scene in Homecoming and I want it to be this one.

Mjface.jpg

If they do anything else with her for the first MCU Spiderman film, they've messed it up.

I literally only want to see Mary Jane's actress appear in a single scene in Homecoming and I want it to be this one.

Mjface.jpg

If they do anything else with her for the first MCU Spiderman film, they've messed it up.

Yes!! Or better yet, May keeps mentioning her friend's niece and wanting Peter to meet her throughout the first two films, and Peter keeps blowing the request off. THEN "face it tiger" happens at the end of the second movie.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Yes!! Or better yet, May keeps mentioning her friend's niece and wanting Peter to meet her throughout the first two films, and Peter keeps blowing the request off. THEN "face it tiger" happens at the end of the second movie.

I've said exactly the same thing in a few threads now. It could be something really fun they could play around with in the second film. Basically, tease her eventual appearance throughout the movie exactly the same way Spectacular Spiderman did it, having her being mentioned off-handedly by Aunt May several times throughout the film (leading to Peter to shudder in apprehension before quickly making excuses) as a sort of long-running gag, which would eventually lead to the classic "Jackpot" sequence all Spiderman comic fans know and love.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I've said exactly the same thing in a few threads now. It could be something really fun they could play around with in the second film. Basically, tease her eventual appearance throughout the movie exactly the same way Spectacular Spiderman did it, having her being mentioned off-handedly by Aunt May several times throughout the film (leading to Peter to shudder in apprehension before quickly making excuses) as a sort of long-running gag, which would eventually lead to the classic "Jackpot" sequence all Spiderman comic fans know and love.
Aw man Spectacular was so good. Now I'm sad again.

Salsa

you know I just realized this will literally be the first MCU superhero with a secret identity.

I assume and hope

Ahasverus

This is my home now.

Mjface.jpg

Peter is a kid here, MJ doesn't come until he's past his puberty.

Top Bottom