• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2011 Anime Thread of ZAWA ZAWA, Money, emo Cyclops, and fun^10xint^40=Ir2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawfuls

A Black Falcon said:
The Legend of Koizumi (ova series, watched part of it) - Now THAT is awesome stuff! This is a mahjong series with major world leaders playing high-stakes games of mahjong. It's completely, totally awesome and excessive, in all the best/worst ways. I mean, in a lot of way the series is pretty obvious complete junk, but it's so completely over the top that not only does that not matter, it's the whole point. Just brilliant stuff, I wish there was more of it. Saki has some of this show's excessive stuff going on during mahjong matches, but this goes even farther than that show does, to some great results. :)

Now go read the manga. The anime is just a small taste of the glorious masterpiece that is The Legend of Koizumi.

And just because it's kind of related and I will pimp it any chance I get, the mangaka did Koizumi also did another amazing manga called Gundam Sousei about Tomino and the making of the original Gundam. It doesn't have super saiyan space Hilter, but it is similarly glorious.

pahamrick

firehawk12 said:
I figure I'd ask here - anyone order from RightStuf and have their "Got Anime?" membership? I'm just wondering if there are any exclusive offers/coupons I should know about, because I'm thinking it might be worth buying the membership first before placing my actual order.

I was a member of Got Anime? for several years, and it definitely paid for itself several times over since the discount tended to always stack even on top of their normal sales. While I don't know what kind of special offers/coupons they use now, at their Got Anime? site you can log-in for them.

Sometimes there were a few good ones, but I mostly used it for the additional discount.

Izayoi

Banned
A Black Falcon said:
Hyakka Ryokan Samurai Girls 12, Alternate BD version - This is an expanded and somewhat altered version of Samurai Girls' final episode. It's 26 minutes long now. The first half or so of the episode goes pretty much like how I remember the original version going, but the second half changes somewhat significantly, and for the better. Episode 12 as it was was already the best episode of the series, but now it's by FAR the best episode. This actually was good, actually, I thought, and not just for this series -- for anime action, this was probably good stuff. The original version of ep. 12 was almost good, this bumps it up a little. I wouldn't recommend watching this show, because most of the first 11 episodes are pretty lame, but at least it has a good ending. The action's very well done, they clearly put some effort into the animation. Also I still love this show's paper filter, it makes it look much cooler than it actually is. :)

Also, I liked the new additional scene at the end. Nice thing to see. :)
Thank you for reminding me! I need to pick up the BDs of this. Another show I dropped early on in order to wait for Blu-rays.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
pahamrick said:
I was a member of Got Anime? for several years, and it definitely paid for itself several times over since the discount tended to always stack even on top of their normal sales. While I don't know what kind of special offers/coupons they use now, at their Got Anime? site you can log-in for them.

Sometimes there were a few good ones, but I mostly used it for the additional discount.
Hrm, okay. I'm just wondering if I should just get a membership before I make my big order, especially if their exclusive discounts would save me more money. 150 bucks for free shipping is kind of a big ask, and that's really the problem. But between Arakawa, maybe Katanagatari and a few other things, I'm going to hit 150 bucks anyway... I'd just prefer to spread that over a few months rather than splurge all at once.

Any reason you stopped? Just didn't buy as much anime as you used to?

doomed1 said:
Alright, I'll admit FUMOFFU is good, but after watching Full Metal Panic! with the TACTICOOL action (I'm a sucker for it) and a not-whiny male protagonist, it felt like a letdown. It's funny, it just didn't fit the positive image I had for the original series. If it had any other name on it I would have likely laughed, but it didn't. It's not that FUMOFFU was meh by itself, it's just that after watching FMP, all I could say was "meh".

And I see that some of you only like FUMOFFU when it comes to the FMP franchise, so whatever, you're not going to agree with me anyway. :p
I agreed with this, when watching Fumoffu -- it didn't fit with the tone of FMP at all, and that was kind of odd. However, given how once the series did get back to serious it got way too serious, Fumoffu looks pretty good in retrospect... still though, the first season is my favorite.

Twelve Kingdoms 27-30 - On this disc, the series continues with the depressing, tragedy-focused episodes of the previous one. These were overall better than the four before them, but still this definitely isn't exactly what I like about anime -- it's just so bleak and depressing!

Warning - spoilers below, lots of them. I'm not going to spoiler it because macodin's probably the only one reading anyway. :)

Also, as I've said, I prefer a more plot-focused show; Twelve Kingdoms is clearly much more character-focused, as opposed to plot-focused. The plot is good enough, but it's not the focus, and it moves forward at a frustratingly slow pace while the show focuses in detail on each character and how broken and messed up all three main characters who aren't Youko are (Um, unless you count Rakushun as a main character, in which case he's not broken either). I get it, they're broken. Does it really need to be this slow? But the whole show has been this way, it's a very slow paced series most of the time. Slow pacing can be fine when the show does it right, but here it just often leaves me frustrated that things are happening so slowly.

Anyway, in these episodes, as I said above the tragedy and brokenness continue, but we get our first hints of change for Suzu and Shoukei. Hearing about how a Japanese person managed to become a queen and being jealous of her, both are travelling to Kei.

Shoukei mostly acts the annoying spoiled idiot princess as usual. Ugh, I barely even want to describe it, she's so, SO bad in episodes 27 and 28! She goes completely insane at this point, and runs off from the Queen of Kyou (I think that was the kingdom, or was it Ryou?), stealing a special mount and a bunch of jewelery in the process. She's extremely jealous of the queens of Kyou and Kei (Youko), and thinks that what they have should be hers, so she takes it. The queen of the country said nothing I disagreed with at this point, slapping her Kirin might be going a bit far but her explanations of why Shoukei is wrong are accurate for sure. Shoukei is incredibly spoiled and thinks that she deserves lots of beautiful things, but none of the responsibility that comes along with them -- she just wants to go back to the days when all she had to do were look pretty and dance every so often, and not have to bother with "thoughts" or "actions". Obviously, that isn't exactly realistic. Episode 28 or so is her low point so far, she's just awful up to that point.

She leaves though, for another kingdom we hadn't seen before. The king of this kingdom has been on the throne for 1200 years, but the kingdom seems to be collapsing from the inside, as corruption spreads. Shoukei gets caught because she's a moron and was using the jewels as payment at good inns, instead of trading them for non-traceable money. At the court though, the local official accepts the jewels as a bribe for lettiing her go. She'd run into Rakushun (the mouse-man) at the inn, and tried to blame the theft on him instead of her. They didn't believe her, and despite the treachery Rakushun decides to bring her along with him as he returns to En. Why he'd trust this girl who just tried to get him falsely arrested for a crime she committed I have no idea... he's nice. He makes the first successful effort to show her how stupid she is being, as he says that the fact that she knew nothing about her parents' crimes is no excuse -- in other kingdoms princes and princesses do things outside of the palace, run charities, etc. She did absolutely nothing, and as I said above wants that life back. Maybe if these two travel together, eventually she can be shown why that desire of hers is wrong, and how bad her actions up to this point have been. Given how stupid she's been so far though, we'll see if she can actually improve...

Suzu meets Asano during her journey. He's somehow even more broken than she is, and threatens to kill her and others, before travelling with her (in between regular bouts of paranoia and nightmares). Sure, he can't understand anyone so I'm sure it was hard, but it sure is a big change from when we saw him last. Anyway, Suzu meets a young boy on the ship to Kei, and starts out by yelling at him. The kid's smart though, and as they travel together he points out how she's just pitying herself, instead of doing anything about it -- he says that she clearly likes self-pity. He is right, of course. His perception that the Mistress of the Cavern actually wanted her servants to tell her that they hated her, instead of always lying and saying that they loved her, and that that might have been part of what pushed her to mistreat them as she did, was interesting... I'm not sure if it's right or not, but it's an interesting idea. Learning about how hard the boy's life has been (both of his parents died in recent months) finally starts to break Suzu's deep self-pity.

Then, of course, tragedy strikes and we learn that he's going blind because of an infection. Suzu tries to get him to a doctor, but the ep. 29 preview spoils that he's going to die (why did they do that??). Indeed, at the end of ep. 30, he's killed when an evil lord runs him over in a carriage, when he couldn't get out of the way in time because of his illness. Youko was in the area too, in disguise, but couldn't do anything.

As for Youko, as always her parts are by far the best of the three, but the tragedy element returns for her as well -- she leaves the palace for a trip in disguise around her kingdom, and in addition to running into the conspiracy against her (this plot hasn't gone far yet, she's just chasing people who may know things -- see what I say above about the glacial pace of the plot in this series.) she also finds out that there are some Youma in the kingdom. Two youma attack a village orphan house, and kill all but two of the orphans, who Youko manages to save along with the village elder (they were apart from the rest). But don't worry, none of the dead were ever shown on screen (though their graves are), so it's not that bad... oh wait, yes it is. That's so horrible... :(

Youko does learn some things about this world and her kingdom, though, in addition to witnessing tragedy. She learns that food is more important than shelter, in winter, here, for instance. In non-modern worlds, having enough food is indeed a big issue, one that a modern day person would find extremely difficult to understand, indeed. Such things don't exist anymore, in the modern world. Also the construction of the villages is detailed. Very ordered and grid-based stuff. What she's learning about the conspiracy is interesting too, did she come here to maybe learn something (she is in the right area apparently), or is it just lucky cooincidence? Seems to be the latter, but maybe it's some of both.

... So yeah, "the female characters learn some things they needed to know from male ones" was an aspect to this disc. Of course though they'll ultimately be the ones doing the important stuff, I'm sure, once they learn more and Suzu and Shoukei stop being so stupid. Also, Youko is certainly still my favorite major character. And this show is still very well made and interesting, but uncomfortable and sometimes hard to watch. I don't like that much tragedy, but I'm hoping that things will get better soon... could go either way though, several kingdoms seem to be slipping farther into disaster as the story progresses.

Seriously, this whole story so far feels like a prelude to something greater, but obviously it isn't as there are only 15 more episodes. It's kind of odd, that way... the whole thing's so unconventional, and I don't just mean that as a good thing. Its uniqueness is both a good and a bad point about the series.

mAcOdIn said:
Now this is just crazy talk.
It may not be objectively better, but Gosick is more fun to watch than 12 Kingdoms for sure.

Seriously, the difference between Kugiloli's is essentially hair color and what they fight with, that's it, it's perfectly reasonable then to just hate them all. You wouldn't press someone with Arachnaphobia over exactly which spiders they fear would you? It's the same with Rie Kugimiya or whatever her name is.
I haven't really watched enough of her characters to say how different they are...

Oh Lordy. Just wows. Basically I quoted this so it'd show up as green for me with my plugin so I could come back later and show you how wrong you are. Shouki's the shit, by the end you will love her character want to print out this post of yours and eat it, in effect to eat your own words.
I wonder what you think of my above thoughts (27-30), I have no idea really. :)

pahamrick

firehawk12 said:
Hrm, okay. I'm just wondering if I should just get a membership before I make my big order, especially if their exclusive discounts would save me more money. 150 bucks for free shipping is kind of a big ask, and that's really the problem. But between Arakawa, maybe Katanagatari and a few other things, I'm going to hit 150 bucks anyway... I'd just prefer to spread that over a few months rather than splurge all at once.

Any reason you stopped? Just didn't buy as much anime as you used to?

Mainly I didn't have as much income I could just splurge on anime. After awhile it got to the point where Amazon was getting cheaper for the average release if I waited long enough, and now I just hit up rightstuf to check the bargain bin items as they can be pretty insanely discounted.

If you were planning on just a handful of items and maybe nothing more, it might not be as worth it to you.

tiff said:
Oh, I kinda forgot what she's like now. Focus has been on Minko for too long.

What kind of changes did they make? Anything that impacts the story? I might watch this.
Yes, they do make changes that impact the story. That additional scene at the end, for instance, potentially changes the ending depending how you interpret it. The action is made cooler, too. For more specifics of the changes to the episode though I'd have to rewatch episode 12; I don't exactly remember what was the same and what was different, I just thought that it didn't seem quite the same after about the midway point. I probably will have to revisit regular ep. 12 now, to remind myself of exactly how it changed...

Izayoi said:
Thank you for reminding me! I need to pick up the BDs of this. Another show I dropped early on in order to wait for Blu-rays.
Why, did the censorship really bother you that much? The BDs remove that of course and have all the nudity the series censored out, but I never minded -- Samurai Girls' "inkspot" censorship was pretty clever, I thought.

Of course this episode was improved here, but apart from removing censorship I would think that the rest of the episodes are the same...

It just kept building and building. I completely lost it during the hallway scene, and just kept laughing for the remainder of the episode.
Understandable. It was all just so funny. :)

flawfuls said:
Now go read the manga. The anime is just a small taste of the glorious masterpiece that is The Legend of Koizumi.

And just because it's kind of related and I will pimp it any chance I get, the mangaka did Koizumi also did another amazing manga called Gundam Sousei about Tomino and the making of the original Gundam. It doesn't have super saiyan space Hilter, but it is similarly glorious.
I probably will look up the Koizumi manga, the anime was pretty awesome stuff. :) I wish its anime was longer, it deserves more than a short 3 episode OVA...

Oh, and I'd like to see an S2 of Saki too.

Branduil

Ano Hana 2

POPPIES. I guess that explains the hallucinations.

Tsuruko is cool. I can relate to all your friends being losers.

I can't take Anaru seriously with that hairstyle that always makes it look like she's cartoonishly shocked.

And people said the fanservice in Hanasaku was bad!

Making a hole in the floor beneath the table for your feet? Normal civilizations just invented chairs.

How did he even get Menma's dress?

Why can't Jinta just apologize? Ugh.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
pahamrick said:
Mainly I didn't have as much income I could just splurge on anime. After awhile it got to the point where Amazon was getting cheaper for the average release if I waited long enough, and now I just hit up rightstuf to check the bargain bin items as they can be pretty insanely discounted.

If you were planning on just a handful of items and maybe nothing more, it might not be as worth it to you.
Hrm, yeah. I might just bite the bullet and eat the shipping rather than try to do a giant massive order. I really wish Canada was the 51st state sometimes.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
:lol Infinite Stratos doujin

zD9Ve.png

0AxWy.png

trejo

I'd say it goes Ohana > Nako > Minko >>>>>> Yuina. Though I've a feeling next episode will prove Tomoe is the best girl.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
trejo said:
I'd say it goes Ohana > Nako > Minko >>>>>> Yuina. Though I've a feeling next episode will prove Tomoe is the best girl.
They say left over Christmas Cake is best served when drunk... not even sure where this metaphor is going.

Jex

Articalys said:
$415 for 24 episodes. I just don't get it.
No, only a few do! And that's why they charge so much monies. Get only the crazies.
Dali said:
Just finished Fractale. Some people dumped on it for little niggles like the repeated use of "etchi" and a white haired guy they perceived to be evil (another anime trope they felt ruined the show I guess), but I thought it was a cute fairytale with dark overtones in the same vein as Fantastic Children.
No it's been thoroughly and consistently skewered for having absolutely zero tone, like it will just switch from one mood to another within the same scene, all over the place. It has no emotional consistently, and a rather weak script in numerous places.

It's not the worst show ever made by man, but it's certainly not very good either.
Kettch said:
My thoughts exactly. I thought we were getting a Dennou Coil-type show, and then it just goes in a completely different direction (except that one episode later on).
Nah, the opening was fairly terrible and then it got worse. There was one nice episode around the middle though.

Jex

Lafiel said:
Ohaha would make the best waifu.
However minko would make a fine waifu as long as she is 100% dere, not 50-50 tsun / dere.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenkiGirl for sure.
Izayoi said:
Genki girl? She's not bad, but wouldn't that get annoying after a while? Maybe it's just because I'm unmotivated and have no energy at all, but I feel like I just wouldn't be able to keep up.

Aw, you edited and now it looks like I got beat again. Damnit. ;_;
firehawk12 said:
Genki girls seem to be the perfect in-between. Not too doormatty and energetic without being tsuntsun.
hosannainexcelsis said:
I would go with Ohana. When I'm around energetic people like that I feel more energetic myself.
Now this is an animeGAF conversation.

Izayoi

Banned
A Black Falcon said:
Why, did the censorship really bother you that much? The BDs remove that of course and have all the nudity the series censored out, but I never minded -- Samurai Girls' "inkspot" censorship was pretty clever, I thought.

Of course this episode was improved here, but apart from removing censorship I would think that the rest of the episodes are the same...
I also thought the inkspot was a nice way to handle it, but I still think that on the whole it's just terribly distracting. Not just Samurai Girls' censorship, any censorship. It bothers me no matter what the show is or what they're censoring. There's not even a huge precedent for it. I mean, I guess if they really want to shoehorn the show into a specific timeslot and station, then it might be necessary, but as the sales on a lot of these shows has shown - why bother? Why not just put it in a timeslot and on a station that's more likely to be focused on the audience you're shooting for?

Sorry, it's just a personal pet peeve of mine. Censorship in all mediums bugs me, especially in the mediums that I really care about (like anime). I realize that we can't do away with it entirely, but damn I wish people would be less quick to censor EVERYTHING on a whim. And there I go ranting again. I'm done, I promise.

A Black Falcon said:
I probably will look up the Koizumi manga, the anime was pretty awesome stuff. :) I wish its anime was longer, it deserves more than a short 3 episode OVA...
The Koizumi manga is fucking amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed every page.

Uchip said:
well on the plus side we would know to avoid people like her
Indeed. I wouldn't even step into the same building as that, if at all possible.

Trojita said:
:lol Infinite Stratos doujin

http://i.imgur.com/zD9Ve.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0AxWy.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Take note, everyone. This is fucking [i]art[/i].

Jex

firehawk12 said:
Their complaint is that he paints an unrealistic picture of Japan and that somehow he's using his daddy's money to fund his nerdy extravagance. As for the nepotism charge, I have no idea, but I can't imagine anyone watching him walk around Japan in his stupid storm trooper uniform is taking him too seriously.
Apparently people do though. Perhaps those people aren't particularly clever, but presumably they exist, or he wouldn't' be able to successfully peddle a product.

Is it necessary to attack him for it? I have no idea. Did you flip to their article on the subject?
Brobzoid said:
you wound me.
The truth cuts deep.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nonoriri said:
http://boonce.org/up/NatsumeOnoNotSimpleautograph.jpg[IMG]

Natsume Ono likes donuts. :3[/quote]
Mmmm, donuts! (Goes good with [spoiler]incest![/spoiler])

[quote=Nonoriri][URL="http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz25/Nonoriri/Veritable.png"]Mine does.[/URL][/quote]
Hahahaha, awesome.

[quote=Jexhius]Apparently people do though. Perhaps those people aren't particularly clever, but presumably they exist, or he wouldn't' be able to successfully peddle a product.

Is it necessary to attack him for it? I have no idea. Did you flip to their article on the subject?
[/quote]
I saw their Akiba is a red light district full of hookers and johns article. Is there a Danny Choo is evil article as well? :lol

I dunno, maybe, just maybe, there are vulnerable closeted nerds who are being ostracized/minoritized and they see Danny Choo and think the great Nippon is a way for them to be accepted for liking nerdy shit, but those people are so desperate for hope that they'll look for it anywhere they can get it.

And, I mean, dudes here buy figmas and whatever. Presumably the Black Rock Shooter love isn't due to Danny Choo shilling for the company anyway.

I will say though, it's weird that there aren't more... well, gaijin in Japan just monopolizing the coverage. Heck, even CheapyD can be an authority on Japan simply because he's the only dude living there doing a podcast.

Izayoi

Banned
firehawk12 said:
Aww, got rid of your av. You now admit to her being named Holo? :p
Hell no. I feel I've made my position on the subject clear enough, and apparently some of the gaming side guys missed Raven, so she's back by popular demand.

jman2050 said:
"She" and no, no sparkles. Not that I noticed anyway.
Pfft. Boring. What's the point if there's no sparkle?

zeroshiki

jman2050 said:
One of my friends when I used to live in Florida was basically Ohana, only more Genki and without the sex hair.

No sex hair, no buy.

That's like getting Horo without the ears or Nina without the table!

firehawk12 said:
I saw their Akiba is a red light district full of hookers and johns article. Is there a Danny Choo is evil article as well? :lol

Lol wat? The image people outside Japan have of Akihabara is kinda mental.

Lotte no Omocha! 05 - Cute... also, very similar to the manga here, except for the added school scenes and some other improvements.

Dog Days 06 - This episode isn't a fighting episode, it's a more generic in-between/harem episode. Our hero visits the countess' place and fishes with her, and then comes back and has a meeting with the princess, who likes him (of course). Also, he fights some with Eclair after kind of insulting her (he didn't mean it, but it was pretty obviously not something she was going to appreciate, moron).

Also, we get some plot with Princess Leo explaining why she's doing what she's doing.
Apparently she got a prophecy/fortune/something like that that Princess Milfueille (sp) and now the Hero also would both die in the near future. After the recent war the prophecy became even more specific, saying that both would be dead for real within 30 days, and there was no way to avoid the fate in the prophecy too. She's looking for ways to do so anyway though, so... she declares ware again? How will another one of their wars avoid this happening? I guess it's her only idea at the moment though, and it provides an excuse for the action to resume, which is all they really needed anyway I imagine.

As for the main character and princess both dying, I doubt it... somehow it'll be avoided or superseded, I expect; this genre doesn't usually end that way.

Izayoi said:
I also thought the inkspot was a nice way to handle it, but I still think that on the whole it's just terribly distracting. Not just Samurai Girls' censorship, any censorship. It bothers me no matter what the show is or what they're censoring. There's not even a huge precedent for it. I mean, I guess if they really want to shoehorn the show into a specific timeslot and station, then it might be necessary, but as the sales on a lot of these shows has shown - why bother? Why not just put it in a timeslot and on a station that's more likely to be focused on the audience you're shooting for?

Sorry, it's just a personal pet peeve of mine. Censorship in all mediums bugs me, especially in the mediums that I really care about (like anime). I realize that we can't do away with it entirely, but damn I wish people would be less quick to censor EVERYTHING on a whim. And there I go ranting again. I'm done, I promise.
But if you air it somewhere where they allow most of that stuff, how do you convince people to buy the DVDs in order to see the uncensored version?

The Koizumi manga is fucking amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed every page.
I believe it, if it's as good as the anime. That was just crazy, crazy stuff. :)

Jex

zeroshiki said:
I thought it was the meccha for otaku, a promised land overflowing with sake and cosplayers.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Izayoi said:
Hell no. I feel I've made my position on the subject clear enough, and apparently some of the gaming side guys missed Raven, so she's back by popular demand.
Ah, forever wrong. :lol

Jexhius said:
I think you'll enjoy it. At least they admit writing it is just a form of glorious masturbation http://www.colonydrop.com/index.php/...o-draft?blog=1.
See, I can see why they don't like him, but crowd sourcing is the biggest scam on the internet and no one seems to care. We just exist to be exploited. You can argue that the guys who invented Youtube made billions off the backs of idiots uploading stupid cat videos. I suppose I think of him more as an evil genius than just evil, which is probably why I can't get as worked up as they seem to be.

What's that feature where they go around shitting on other animu blogs called?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
zeroshiki said:
I guess they were trying to provide a counter point to Choo's utopian view of Akiba.

They say that all the electronics stores opened up elsewhere, so all that's left in Akiba itself are doujin shops and maid cafes... so... it's basically just full of porn and softcore prostitution.

Jex

firehawk12 said:
See, I can see why they don't like him, but crowd sourcing is the biggest scam on the internet and no one seems to care. We just exist to be exploited. You can argue that the guys who invented Youtube made billions off the backs of idiots uploading stupid cat videos. I suppose I think of him more as an evil genius than just evil, which is probably why I can't get as worked up as they seem to be.
True, although now those people get a share of the ad revenue so they are making money.

Crowd sourcing is some BS though.

zeroshiki

Jexhius said:
I thought it was the meccha for otaku, a promised land overflowing with sake and cosplayers.

They barely even have cosplayers anymore because of the Akihabara massacre!

firehawk12 said:
I guess they were trying to provide a counter point to Choo's utopian view of Akiba.

They say that all the electronics stores opened up elsewhere, so all that's left in Akiba itself are doujin shops and maid cafes... so... it's basically just full of porn and softcore prostitution.

Really? I have to think about this... yeah, no they're wrong. Its nothing like what Choo thinks but it is most definitely not what these idiots think either. Its a train stop dammit! With rows of stores selling electronics and/or anime shops lined together.

Attributing anything more or less to this is a fool's game.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Jexhius said:
True, although now those people get a share of the ad revenue so they are making money.

Crowd sourcing is some BS though.
I guess those dudes get credited in an animu... which some people might care about if they're trying to build a portfolio and whatnot.

Having people work for you for free is probably the biggest first world scam ever. I bet companies wish they could find a way to exploit their workers in that way. Maybe they just need to tie real world tasks to a scoring system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom