• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it, omg I'm so happy ;-;

vlcsnap_00001.png

So how much of the story of Victory did I just spoil myself today? I'm in like chapter 4 of the game and I plan to finish that and then play both of the Vita remakes

50% ( depends on what ending you plan to get :p)

fertygo

I don't know. You people make me do things I can't even understand sometimes.
I mean nothing from flow of post suggesting something, and suddenly you like "Man, you guys make me want to watch bible black" lol
It's too bad the series is so freaking ugly to look at, the amount of eye bleach I need after seeing some of the images might break the bank

Deandrejordangetoutofhere.png

Its the artstyle, I'm sure you one of those peep that will saying Frank Quietly's comic is ugly.. eps 3-4 really legit dogshit tho.

Lurky

I mean nothing from flow of post suggesting something, and suddenly you like "Man, you guys make me want to watch bible black" lol

Oh probably because we were talking about darker than black and the two names remind me of each other. Plus I was in the mood for some hentai.

Tenumi

Banned
I feel like something interesting just happened in an anime I'm not watching...

*Has 2/3 of Gurren Lagann on DVD: The first 1/3 and the last 1/3*

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 27 [END] - Who The Hell Do You Think We Are?!

That was a fun ride while it lasted. This entire final battle battle was indeed retarded levels of awesome.
Bouncing off galaxies, throwing galaxies, using an attack that is strong enough to start new universes and called The Big Bang something.
It can't get crazier than that. All the episodes leading up to the end was awesome....

...except the actual fucking ending itself! Seriously?! Simon goes all the way to
the Anti-Spiral's home world and destroy them, all for trying to get Nia back. And she just fucking disappears/dies after they get married
. What a freakin stupid way to end things.

Now I am trying to think of a place where I think the series truly ended. Fuck that ending. Awesome episode. Dumb ending.

Defuser

Nanana END
I hate endings like these where they tease future material but don't follow up on a sequel. At least Sugita look like he got his desserts.

The shows does a good job of reminding me the characters are similar to Index.
Nanana - Index
Juugo - Touma
Tensai - Misaka Mikoto

Only 5 good things about this show.
-Tensai
-Tensai
-Tensai
-Tensai
-Motherfucking Master Detective Tensai

Best girl.

Black Bullet 10

God damn this show pulls no fucking punches, why are all the shows I'm watching tonight laying it on with the massively disturbing stuff tonight. Of course when things get bad they get worse and the monolith collapsed time for the big final battle to begin.

And from the preview

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Black Bullet 10

God damn this show pulls no fucking punches, why are all the shows I'm watching tonight laying it on with the massively disturbing stuff tonight. Of course when things get bad they get worse and the monolith collapsed time for the big final battle to begin.

And from the preview

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

SQmNkGz.gif

Black Bullet 10 in a nutshell.

LOL Was waiting for this. Welcome to a Gainax production.

Nah screw that. Terrible ending.

Congratulations.

T_T

Written by: Urobutcher

Good to know.

TTGL is the only thing to ever make me cry at an ending of a show.

All the feels. So beautiful.

Nope. No feels at the end there. Just pure burning rage. Episode 26 had more feels than this. Most of 27 I was going "Humanity! Fuck Ya!!!" And then I raged at the end.

Best anime of all time. Don't care about what happened in the end. I love this show.

Congratulations on finishing it.

Have an awesome AMV (ttgl spoilers)

And some badass fanart. (ttgl spoilers again)

Well I cared what happened at the end. That was bullshit.

So episode 15 was the last episode if I remember correctly.

Andrew J.

Samurai Flamenco 11

The show just went for it, huh? Got a
robot
and everything, right off the bat.

Not gonna stop Ishihara from killing Masayoshi, though.

Nafe

Happy Birthday R_thanatos.

---

I had to play catch up to thread because I switched from the treehouse live to WC hype, I'm still behind on some animes.
I played so much Lufia when I was smaller that a friend of my brother started calling me "Lufia Lufia Lufia". But I can't seem to remember that much about the game, only that I stopped at some puzzle the first time and got back to it later and cleared it in the first try, I really liked Tia (;___;) and about the end it came as a susprise because I was playing Lufia II and my brother was playing the first one.
I didn't know about the talk about them coming to the VC, I would get it to play again, because I had to rent it when I was small and now I don't have a way to play them, I just listen to some of the music from the game on youtube from time to time.

Haha. I liked Tia too. Even if you're not a fan of her personality, her stats are really good. She probably has the best speed, her magic is really good and with the right weapons she can be just a good as the fighter characters. Yeah, the games have pretty bitter sweet endings. The music is really good too,yeah.

I guess it's the third game for the GameBoy Color, The Legend Returns, that coming to the VC. Regarding the second game which I had posted about, it sounds like it could still be possible. Maybe they're waiting on sales or interest.

You know damn well there isn't a single reasonable person in here.

There's still reasonable people here. Not everyone who posts in AnimeGaf is a hyperbolic eccentric. :(

Magipoka 10

http://i.imgur.com/Wx5vHrCl.png
anime-gaf on the right

What if I told you I actually hated mofu?

Well I cared what happened at the end. That was bullshit.

So episode 15 was the last episode if I remember correctly.

Haha, that's Gainax for you. They lure you in with their awesomeness
and then BAM troll ending kthanxbye.

TTGL ending spoilers:

Yeah they didn't need to kill off Nia like that, but in a way it kind of shows how much Simon's character has grown since the beginning of the series.

Yeah, Simon could tamper with the laws of reality to bring her back, but like he said, it would only get in the way of the younger generation. Pre-Kamina's death Simon would never have said that. No, he accepts that Nia's gone and moves on into the future, leaving the fate of the universe in the hands of his friends, having done his part.

And when I saw him all old like that in the last scene with that smile on his face, I thought to myself: "Wow. What a character this guy was." This was the story of how a boy became a man.

But that's just my opinion. I can totally understand why people don't like the ending and how they prefer the ending to the first half.

Urobuchi can do good work like Fate/Zero and Madoka Magica. However his endings are a bit hit or miss. Fate/Zero's ending was great. Madoka's wasn't.

I liked Madoka's ending. I liked it a lot. Then Rebellion came along and screwed everything up.

I need Slice of Life anime. Too many mech/magic/Shonen shows in the last few weeks.

Try Acchi Kocchi if you haven't. It has cute, it has humor, and it has a sweet semi-romance. But most importantly it has zero drama and it's infectiously sweet.

If not that, if you want some drama but a damn good slice of life with great music, try Kids on the Slope. It has great jazz music. Of course directed by Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop) it better be.

Try Acchi Kocchi if you haven't. It has cute, it has humor, and it has a sweet semi-romance. But most importantly it has zero drama and it's infectiously sweet.

PM me the name of this show because I will inevitably forget. I had a plan. Good thing I will be starting Hyouka and back to Haruhi Suzumiya. And I will continue to drudge through G Gundam. But once I finish one of these three shows I'll start on your suggested one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom