• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Ill have to look into this, as much engineering as I do. Im still ass at coding.
The idea usually is you use an external source of entropy to generate the seed basically but other methods exist. Traditionally random number generators used CPU temp and/or system time but that is insecure. Some recent papers have used smartphone cameras to do it. A more common solution is collecting user input such as mouse movement or measuring EM noise on IO ports. Then you have ERNIE which used gas ion diodes for entropy with the latest iteration that is used now using transistor temperature.

jman2050

Let me tell you about Key.
CLUB_ID_by_Key_Visual_Arts_Club.jpg

And just in case you thought this was just Key being relatively new and rough around the edges and they get better

Nope!

Theonik

I didn't see naruto though... I saw a humanoid fox lady thing x(
Naruto is the second picture on the album. I linked it directly.
What must have happened is that Pixiv on phone will not work correctly with direct links and will take you straight to the start of the gallery that was a genderbent wolfrun from Smile PreCure.

Hattori

Banned
Naruto is the second picture on the album. I linked it directly.
What must have happened is that Pixiv on phone will not work correctly with direct links and will take you straight to the start of the gallery that was a genderbent wolfrun from Smile PreCure.
That must be it, I thought there was another character name naruto that was a wolf lady xD

/XX/

Wasn't aware of this; Satoshi Kon's Animation Works art-book has now a downloadable Kindle version for a modicum of the original price the printed one had:

Amazon.co.jp: 今敏アニメ全仕事 電子書籍: 株式会社KONS'TONE, 株式会社マッドハウス: Kindle Store
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00KW0A4JA/

He'll be back for that. I just hope he doesn't get so grouchy again. :(
This is precisely the outcome I didn't want, dammit! Waiting for your comeback now, Hitokage.

The watchbets I make is all wrong I guess. I want people to watch things I've enjoyed and hope they enjoy it too.

Hah, for the watch bet I made with you I purposely picked stuff I knew you might like.

I will say now that I probably would have dropped Kanon after Makoto's arc if I was watching it on my own. I'm glad I stuck with it now, the arcs following it have been much better.

Wasn't aware of this; Satoshi Kon's Animation Works art-book has now a downloadable Kindle version for a modicum of the original price the printed one had:

Amazon.co.jp: 今敏アニメ全仕事 電子書籍: 株式会社KONS'TONE, 株式会社マッドハウス: Kindle Store
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00KW0A4JA/

This is precisely the outcome I didn't want, dammit! Waiting for your comeback now, Hitokage.

Digital version of art books just seems so odd especially since kindle couldnt possible be the original size of the artbook, though no middle of book space does make digital better than print.

This is like the first time that I heard a kid refer to PS2 as a "retro console". feels bad man

For real.

Ahh, but what can you do? I only heard of and joined this site back in mid 2011. I was more of a SonicGAF guy back then.

It wasn't until early 2012 when I saw Corvo's Code Geass posts, to which I became super excited to see his reactions when I started to post in here regularly.

Still though, this is a pretty interesting thing to hear. Makes me wonder more what AnimeGAF was like when the guy was an admin back in the day.

trejo

Let's all sit around the campfire and share stories we have heard telling of the exploits of Hitokage! I'll bring the marshmallows!

/XX/

Digital version of art books just seems so odd especially since kindle couldnt possible be the original size of the artbook, though no middle of book space does make digital better than print.
For what is worth, a Kindle product isn't necessary to enjoy downloads from the Kindle Store, and for this art-book they even recommend using tablets with large displays so I suppose the images resolution goes accordingly with that. I share your preference for a real book, though.

/XX/

It wasn't until early 2012 when I saw Corvo's Code Geass posts, to which I became super excited to see his reactions when I started to post in here regularly.

Still though, this is a pretty interesting thing to hear. Makes me wonder more what AnimeGAF was like when the guy was an admin back in the day.
He was still a 'Forum Administrator' around that time, until close to that year's end if I recall correctly...

Wasn't he one of the founders?
The member number TWO at that (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=2)! Just after a dummy account.

cajunator

Banned
Seeing one of the site's first members and original mods banned is kind of surreal. Was it a self-inflicted one?

Or did this do it:

Yeah pretty much. He got up on the wrong side of the bed.

And just in case you thought this was just Key being relatively new and rough around the edges and they get better

Nope!

Yui nyan~<3

Remember when animegaffers actually got anime-related tags?

*bounces

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I have the last tag that Hito ever gave anyone, which makes it a valuable collector's item. I'll be able to sell my GAF account and retire on the money in a few years.

What the crap happened while I was asleep?!

You can't have a Key discussion without me!! Although I am happy to see so many people stood up for Clannad and After Story. :,)

Theonik

I have the last tag that Hito ever gave anyone, which makes it a valuable collector's item. I'll be able to sell my GAF account and retire on the money in a few years.
If you last that long.
Also the account doesn't have its original username from the tagging. Value goes down.

Nope!

Yo Angel Beats character designs were a great improvement. Even with characters wearing the same school uniform, each character had their unique design that you can quickly identify. I know a lot on AnimeGAF didn't like it. And that's fine. I really loved the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom