• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
English dub of JJBA is incoming at Anime Expo

Satoshi Adachi, executive producer at Shueisha, Hiroyuki Omori, producer at Warner Entertainment, Japan, and Ryosuke Mori, producer at Shueisha, will all be joining AX 2014 as Industry Guests and will be present at the premiere screening event for a panel and Q&A session.

docbon

Strike the Blood Jailbait

I gotta stop blindwatching shows on Crunchyroll. I think I've met the quota for middle school girls in various states of undress for the rest of my life.

I hope you've enjoyed my comprehensive review for this series. Until next time~

Serious answer :
This Ai was used as a mean to understand human players by studying their emotionnal state*.it was part of a project that was meant to give Great AI to rockets ( limitary rockets ) Kayaba didn't like the idea and changed the project direction

It's actually part of a very complex Ai that generate quests based on player behavior.
In aincrad , the need of the players is meet by new quests that are made dynamicly and given to npcs as starting points.

The quest for reviving 'that' pet in one of the earlier episode was made dynamicly in the game because there was a great deal of players that lost their pets.
This complex ai system is part of system who had a purpose of making the necessary adjustements to helps the players when needed or to hinder them if they progressed too fast.
The entire system was monitoring EVERY player and it's that same system that decided to give the dual skill to kirito.

SAO talk.

Why would you even think about giving artificial intelligence to military rockets?!? That's like putting GLaDOS in charge of an orphanage! It's just a bad idea!!! At least the guy has enough common sense to reject that plan!

Even it was designed entirely for the game, why would you not go: "EUREKA! I'VE CREATED SELF-AWARE ARTIFICAL LIFE! IMMA GO PATENT THIS!" instead of just keeping it in the game and throwing all that chance for becoming even more successful than you already were away?!?

Wait... I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere

Right, found it [minor spoilers]

I've seen those. They were pretty damn awesome, but not exactly what I want to see.

*spoilers for both series*

I want to see Madokami and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann actually fighting. It'd be like, the ultimate magical girl V.S. mecha fight I never got.

wonzo

Banned
see certain posters watch whatever harem flavour of the month but refuse to watch classics like logh or utena

kermit.png

Jintor

I've seen those. They were pretty damn awesome, but not exactly what I want to see.

*spoilers for both series*

I want to see Madokami and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann actually fighting. It'd be like, the ultimate magical girl V.S. mecha fight I never got.

I would watch a show about magical girls v giant robots

not vivred, they're not magical enough

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I really need to figure out this piece of data.

Number of people who regularly post in this thread and don't loathe SAO is...?

SAO is just 'meh' to me,

Fan fiction but more lewd?

Amature original manga. Oh god.

Doujin can also mean self publish.
Some professional like Rei Hiroe or Ken Akamatsu do doujin work even after their professional debut.

Good quality stuff.

Narag

Strike the Blood Jailbait

I gotta stop blindwatching shows on Crunchyroll. I think I've met the quota for middle school girls in various states of undress for the rest of my life.

I hope you've enjoyed my comprehensive review for this series. Until next time~

You can always ask in here for a series' loli ratio. God knows everything under the sun gets watched so someone knows.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I tried Utena for 5 episodes, but I just could not get past the character designs. It's the same reason why I have not seen more than 3 episodes of Aku no Hana (Roto Ver.)

I can get not enjoying Utena. I thought it was just okay.

But damn breh, thats some messed up shit.

Truly when pigs fly would be all seasons of Yu Gi Oh getting redubbed and uncut releases not just the original series but GX, 5DS, Zexal, and probably Arc V when it's dub comes next year.

sonicmj1

Mushishi Zoku 8-10

I think I agree with the consensus here that 8 was one of the weaker episodes so far, but 9 and 10 were both great. I enjoyed the visual motif of 9, with its lush mountain contrasted against the snowy scenery surrounding it, and how that visual played into the episode's final scene. And I like how 10 kind of brought the season full circle, returning to the issue of the "glowing sake" of episode 1.

In any season that didn't have Ping Pong, this would be an obvious frontrunner for best show. It'll just have to be content with being really damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom