• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanana End
An ok anime. Not bad, not good. In fact, I only watched it because of the constant PSO2 and VF5 cameos, in hope of seeing other SEGA games. It never happened :(

Besides that, the anime doesn't have a lot going on and it seems that the plot barely moved forward.

Black Bullet 12

Fuck this show.

And if anybody wants to add me on something besides the NNID:
PSN: lolfps
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/viniciuslc476/

yes I'm lazy to add people, i will try to look around the thread later though

Date A Live Episode 5

OP is kind of catchy, the way they say Dead or A Live.

More time needed to spent on Shido and how he got through the vortex, really interested in his background. Origami is incredibly awkward and creepy.

Whoa, a lot of people posting their NNID/PSN IDs in here.

Might as well post mine as well. I'll stick with NNID only for now. I'm not much of a multiplayer gamer when it comes to Playstation and Steam.

NNID: Darknut17

With this many WIi U owners one could set up an AnimeGAF Mario Kart 8 community room.

I'd be on board. I got tired of playing random online matches.

Everyone feel free to add me on WiiU. My NNID is PancakeParadox.

I'd be on board with this as well. The regular GAF one can get really frustrating at times. Anyone want to make it? Or should I?

Chariot

Origami has a nice butt.
While that is true, thats not what I meant :,D

You are. Shes the worst. You'll come to hate her too eventually.
I don't think so. I suffered through one season, I won't watch more.

nobody likes Origami.
I do :(
shes cute and does an admirable dog impression but I call her Toobitchy for a reason.
Why? She is not exactly a bitch.

Also I despise the pityful pile of tsundere that ist the other girls. Except Kurumi, she's cool.

cajunator

Banned
While that is true, thats not what I meant :,D

I don't think so. I suffered through one season, I won't watch more.

I do :(
Why? She is not exactly a bitch.

Also I despise the pityful pile of tsundere that ist the other girls. Except Kurumi, she's cool.

at least you understand whats truly important.
I like Tohka a lot too. shes so cute and stupid. So loveable.

mankoto

Black Bullet 12
This episode was pretty bad. Guilty Crown flashback aside, she didn't have to do that. I'm sure a couple days of rest would've cut it.

Lurky

Black Bullet 12
This episode was pretty bad. Guilty Crown flashback aside, she didn't have to do that. I'm sure a couple days of rest would've cut it.

Yeah except for the fact that
she was continually injected with the virus again until she got saved.
By that time there was nothing anyone could have done to help.

jbug617

Banned
doesnt work :(

fLqTSgZ.jpg

mankoto

Yeah except for the fact that
she was continually injected with the virus again until she got saved.
By that time there was nothing anyone could have done to help.
I'm sure they could've found a way.
Her existence was my last hope in the series. Thank God it ends next week. I might've dropped it otherwise.

Narag

Girls und Panzer 1

aight the contrast of how serious business the tank stuff was at the beginning with the standard school stuff sold me.

rommel girl cracks me up every time she appears for some reason too.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Hunter x Hunter - 135

I've had like 3-4 cry like a baby episodes while watching anime and one of them was Hunter x Hunter. I think the other ones were probably One Piece and Gintama.

Damn. I can't think about the HxH ending otherwise I start tearing up, I'm such a baby.

cajunator

Banned
I've had like 3-4 cry like a baby episodes while watching anime and one of them was Hunter x Hunter. I think the other ones were probably One Piece and Gintama.

Damn. I can't think about the HxH ending otherwise I start tearing up, I'm such a baby.

episode 9 of Saikano. I dont cry much but that episode induced a tear or two.

Link Man

Banned
Clannad 5

Here comes the romcom.

And the supernatural.

Oh god, the fake name.

iv3bqmMAJJvs2.gif

lol

Okay, I'm really starting to enjoy Fuko. Special time and all.

WAT?!
(I officially don't want to look for fanart for this series now.)

And another new girl. Must resist.

Ah, that was a sweet gesture.

This was a pretty fun episode, overall.

Midonin

Crime Edge 07-09

A show that's split into little mini-arcs always makes it easy to decide how to marathon it. The dance party does raise a lot of questions, but a few of them seem to be of the "this adaptation won't get far enough to answer them" kind. As I've said before, this doesn't bother me too much, as long as the anime provides some sort of emotional conclusion. Right after a murder is a somewhat awkward time to do a love confession, and "Violet Witchy" is one of those names that feels more like it should be a title. One final arc to go. Iwai remains adorable, but I'm starting to come around to the sisters. Houko's shell is starting to crack. Yamane's still kinda disturbing, though.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
episode 9 of Saikano. I dont cry much but that episode induced a tear or two.
Ace in One Piece is what originally busted the flood gates open like no piece of media ever has. I would imagine the next thing I cry as hard to is like my parents dying or something, as dark as that sounds. I feel like physically, can't get any worse than that.

I'm glad anime is at the level where it can evoke feelings like this.

Can anyone comment on Mushishi's dub? I generally watch my anime subbed, but don't mind giving a show a watch dubbed if good. I figure it is a good time to finally watch season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom