• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I'm not a big fan of Macross Plus, after being hyped with its supposed "mature and adult" story, what I get is.. err, very questionable regarding the claim yeah.. sue me.
The writing is not the good part of Macross Plus. But yeah, it doesn't touch DYRL and I really can't agree with Plus being the best of the franchise.

Black bullet - 12
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

AAAALLLL OF MYYYY RAAAAAAAAAAAGGEEEEEEEE
16Gatsu-Guts-Berserk-Manga-7696.jpg
Why ?

WHY ?

Dammit

DAMMIT

Black bullet , black bullet i despise you , anime...
i freaking hate how things are turning out . I despise every human that isn't part of the main cast ..i like the characters .. i don't dislike the design nor the music .. the bit of good animation don't bother me one bit .

BUT SERIOUSLY

This is ...turn of events

JoeFu

Banned
Just played in the MK8 OT community and got rekt. I feel like I do worse when I play online... Missing turns and stuff i normally make.

Quasar

The problem for me is that I think I got it when I already had plenty of other stuff to play on other systems. I can't even remember what eventually got me to buy it in the first place.

Embarrassingly, I bought mine for xbmc and the Buffy game. And to a lesser extent, Fable.

fertygo

The writing is not the good part of Macross Plus. But yeah, it doesn't touch DYRL and I really can't agree with Plus being the best of the franchise.

Yup.. and its boggle my mind how someone beat Osamu in douche contest in that show lol
Myung don't deserve any of these fucker
God the love triangle is so bad in this one, and I'll call it offensive even, because literally the main plot device in the show is, selective amnesia that induced by tearing girl's clothes off... the A.I subplot also groan worthy.
DYRL still my favorite part of Macross..

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Definitely watch! Chaika cute!

I thought nobody bought a wiiU. It makes me happy to see so many.

If theres one thing I picked up from years at anime sites and forums, is that if your a anime fan you own a nintendo and/or a sony system, usually for obvious reasons

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Nice games Hattori/gashikun/JoeFu anyone else I encountered. Rainbow Road is always a crapshoot; can't believe it came up so much, haha.

all right should've added everyone in PSN and NNID that I saw. Xbox live I won't even bother as I won't be playing much online there besides like Sunset Overdrive and Halo master chief edition. So unless some of you want to play co-op on that when it comes out...

Either ways nice to have my wii U friends list have a decent amount of people.

Once Super Smash 3DS comes out I might ask again for friend codes. Those are a bigger pain to make friends in due to Friend Codes.

JoeFu

Banned
I can't play in the GAF mk8 room anymore. I can't believe how awful my luck is when I play in there. Every time I'm hit with something I get hit again. And the only item I get when I'm in 7-12 range is triple mushrooms. People were freaking getting bullet bills and stuff in front of me. Man that game is way too frustrating

TUSR

Banned
Black Bullet 12

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't play in the GAF mk8 room anymore. I can't believe how awful my luck is when I play in there. Every time I'm hit with something I get hit again. And the only item I get when I'm in 7-12 range is triple mushrooms. People were freaking getting bullet bills and stuff in front of me. Man that game is way too frustrating

Yeah. Competitive Mario Kart sounds like diarrhea. The game is already frustrating enough when the computer characters keep bullying, imagine if a bunch of irl people laughing at how much you suck do it. Do not want.

Also all of you hating on the new Black Bullet. Your tears are delicious
rGjwvP1.gif

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah. Competitive Mario Kart sounds like diarrhea. The game is already frustrating enough when the computer characters keep bullying, imagine if a bunch of irl people laughing at how much you suck do it. Do not want.

Also all of you hating on the new Black Bullet. Your tears are delicious
rGjwvP1.gif

Yeah contrast to the 4 player races I was playing today it's such a vast difference. Was having the time of my life playing with my friends

OceanBlue

imagine if a bunch of irl people laughing at how much you suck do it.

I don't think anyone really cares enough to laugh at people online (especially for MK) unless that person was a dick, in which case you shouldn't really give a shit about them anyway. I mean, MK8 is a free-for-all game so people should only be mad when they're losing, lol.

We just need more people in the room, it's easy to lead with 2-4 fighting each other.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wait NNIDs? And I wasn't here for it?

NNID is Kirbyguy99

Won't be able to do much today since I'm straightening things up tonight. Send me your friend requests and I'll try to get that sorted tomorrow or thursday

I want to say I have you already but im not sure

cajunator

Banned
But I don't like beer

neither do I!

Sooooooo... anime gaf

Yes very similar!

Damn, my MK8 muscle memory is already terrible after only two weeks of not playing.

I started playing the game yesterday. I had basically played one single track so everything today was new to me.

Huh, didn't know
you were in Ohio,
MadP.

Yes He is near cincinatti

Pikmin or Zelda.
That's why I bought a WiiU. :3

Basically yup.

Black Bullet 12

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im not gonna enjoy this very much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom