• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Fate/Zero S2 5

I guess the theme of this show is to
not get too attached to characters because they'll all just die on you
. I am not a fan of flashback episodes but this one was pretty great and helped me understand one of the more interesting characters of the show. His past still doesn't justify the terrible things he does. I also now know why everyone was calling him Kerry. There was a lot of "Holy Shit!" moments in this episode. This show really goes for shock value.
Damn you Fate/Zero for killing off a perfectly great character like Shirley. RIP Shirley. ;_;

Urobuchi basks in your misery.

Link Man

Banned
My favorite anime>>Onii-sama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Favorite Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miyuki

Close the ballots, this is definite.

But don't you know? Your favorite anime is shit.

Rich creamy shit

ibh6CWyattsCYX.gif

Love Live! S2 - 05

Nothing much to say about this episode except it concentrates on two shit-I mean lower tier idols that I don't care about.

Fate/Zero S2 5

I guess the theme of this show is to
not get too attached to characters because they'll all just die on you
. I am not a fan of flashback episodes but this one was pretty great and helped me understand one of the more interesting characters of the show. His past still doesn't justify the terrible things he does. I also now know why everyone was calling him Kerry. There was a lot of "Holy Shit!" moments in this episode. This show really goes for shock value.
Damn you Fate/Zero for killing off a perfectly great character like Shirley. RIP Shirley. ;_;

You still have more to watch of this Kiritsugu arc, and then, you'll understand...

Fate/Zero S2 6

Wow... I don't even...

I saw the crazy eyes at the end there. That's it. Kerry is officially insane. He's just a
cold blooded killer
. His justification is sound but once again I have to point out how he goes about doing things is cold and terrible. This is our hero ladies and gentlemen.
And of course we have to be reminded of Shirley. Shirley.... ;_;

Still a cool character and I love anti-hero protagonists. I wanted to use this shot but it's a bit spoilery. You have been warned.

I am still trying to pick my jaw off the floor.

Soma

Kerry is still my favorite character from F/Z

Dude is flawed as all hell but it makes him all the more fascinating to me.

Fate/Zero S2 6

Wow... I don't even...

I saw the crazy eyes at the end there. That's it. Kerry is officially insane. He's just a
cold blooded killer
. His justification is sound but once again I have to point out how he goes about doing things is cold and terrible. This is our hero ladies and gentlemen.

Still a cool character and I love anti-hero protagonists. I wanted to use this shot but it's a bit spoilery. You have been warned.

He is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve...

Fate/Zero S2 7
Okay so several things...

1) Hey look, it looks like Kiritsugu does have a conscious and a heart. Would you look at that.
2) Dick move Rider. That's a low blow. I'd go as far as to say cowardly.
3) What is wrong with this family pictured above. Sakura is seriously damaged for life. Can this show get anymore sadistic?

Fate/Zero S2 8

What. In The Actual. Fuck.

I don't.... I can't.....

Motorcycle
transformation
? Check. Awesome fight between
Saber and Rider
? Check. Rider redeemed because
an imposter took Iris
? Check. Dat ending? Check.

Holy Fuck!

"You've never loved anyone in your entire life!"
Fuck...

Edit: I apologize for all the expletives. I just feel no other word better describes this episode.

Lurky

Black Bullet 1

Well I promised myself that I'd watch at least one anime this season and I guess this is it. The first thing that comes to mind is " Holy crap dat loli." Daamn she fine. Also, it's great to have a show about a virus that turns people into something other than zombies. I still don't get japan's obsession with mixing shitty CG into their anime though. I guess it's cheaper or something? At the very least this show is getting straight to the point. I thought it would take way longer for them to explain what happened in the ten years between the intro and the start of the show.

801 T.T.S Airbats Episode 6
Dear God a few of the jokes in this are some of the best I have seen in an anime.
That Casablanca joke destroyed me.

Edit: damn this is hilarious.

phaze

Fate/Zero S2 8

What. In The Actual. Fuck.

I don't.... I can't.....

Motorcycle
transformation
? Check. Awesome fight between
Saber and Rider
? Check. Rider redeemed because
an imposter took Iris
? Check. Dat ending? Check.

Holy Fuck!

"You've never loved anyone in your entire life!"
Fuck...

Edit: I apologize for all the expletives. I just feel no other word better describes this episode.

:D

You know now that I think of it.
Aoi was a major dushbag and kind of deserved it.

Lurky

Black Bullet 2

So it looks like this episode explains the world a little bit more clearly. Shame on these people! How can they hate these lolis? shaaame I say!

Theonik

This is the future, and the future looks bright.

Your ideas fascinate me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
A Bento is about the feelings of the one who makes it after all! How can you have one that isn't made by a waifu?

Aim for the Top! Gunbuster

Fate/Zero S2 6
Wow... I don't even...

cold blooded killer

This episode aired on Mother's Day.

Lurky

Black Bullet 3

This main character has a very punchable face. Aside from that, I'm starting to enjoy the show. Looks like we're beginning to see some good action. All of the blood when people get hurt is pretty satisfying to watch. It's almost like those old anime where people have an usually large amount of blood in their bodies.

Lurky

Black Bullet 4

Man this thing moves quickly. I wasn't expecting
a cthulhu monster.
lol I also wasn't expecting them to
beat the bad guy so easily.
But it seems that this was just the tip of the ice berg. Now that they've already
beaten a level five
I wonder what the show will do next. Maybe they'll
make the next evil guy that asshole with the glorious beard.
That would be fun. Oh and that revelation at the end was crazy. Poor loli girl... =[

Lurky

Black Bullet 5

Ugh this feels like a filler episode. A harem suddenly appeared too... At least there's now a blonde loli.

Because most people here just watch good sports like snooker I did a bit of research and can tell you the outfits from left to right are:

Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Russia and Uruguay,

I see what they did there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom