• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jesus Christ seventeen years of blasting off again.

My god.

Team Rocket will be going to college soon.

Jarmel

Banned
Yup, worst girl route. HF is pretty cool for how different it is though.

igkBzfv0QIuRu.jpg

Link Man

Banned
Mekakucity Actors 9

Yikes, these faces are a bit hideous up close. Looks like CG.

Oh good, it was only the intro.

Ah, this is cute.

ibtI2XZkh4zLIm.jpg

(
This was harder to obtain than I thought it would be.
)

Wait, their shoes were by the door when she got home, so who would be returning?

Some really interesting plot going on. Just a bit of a shame that nearly all of the plot is backstory.

A...preserved fish. You're weird, show.

Stained glass in a house. Sure.

And now we're back in the present? That was a strange transition.

WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ga-rei Zero are very good, especially compared to the material source.. Its comparable to Code Breaker's anime that adored in here IMO.

Code:Breaker is still the best action anime of the past several years.

A/Z is something I will watch to the end even if it's terrible, the curse of staff lists :
I don't think it will be bad though, I'm just wary of Gen's sci-fi writing, he should stick to fantasy. Hope it's not filled with sucky dialog.

Urobuchi isn't writing the scripts, just doing the story concept.

Conan-san

Pokemon XY 29
James|Ash actually pulls it off very well. That sick burn just makes everything better.
Actually since BW the amount of times Ash has been up and out stupid has gone way down..

It's something they put in the water in Not-America that makes everyone thick as mince, I swear.

Articalys

Haha, DVD only for OreImo 2. Guess the first Blu-Ray set did pretty bad.

Nice to see the Monogatari Second Season Blu-Rays continuing to release. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to get Koimonogatari by the end of the year.
They seem to be releasing them at regular two-month intervals, each one seven months later than the corresponding JP release. So that means Otori in October, Oni in December, and Koimonogatari won't get here until next Feburary, should the pattern continue.

Clov

They seem to be releasing them at regular two-month intervals, each one seven months later than the corresponding JP release. So that means Otori in October, Oni in December, and Koimonogatari won't get here until next Feburary, should the pattern continue.

Ah. Well, close enough. I can wait!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Black Bullet Episode 4
Well that was a intense episode, so ends that arc, with a bit of a cliffhanger, its good that our main character isnt as useless as we thought he was.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Non Non Biyori 5

A fifth-grader with large breasts. You're better than this, NNB.

Is that an impossibility?

I know those post are just a joke, but i got curious, i decide to google something

Apparently based on this study, there's a case of early puberty with girl start developing breast at the age of seven.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.o...full?sid=7f548e01-c073-4ec0-b7a9-a498344ddfaf

I'd also read other article about it being the effect of too much meat on their diet.
Hmm, interesting...

cnet128

Banned
Seikoku no Dragonar 10

Maids wearing no underwear...and maids wearing nothing but underwear. I see this show has all its bases covered ~.~

At any rate, this episode contained higher-than-usual quantities of Eco being adorable, so I guess I'm satisfied. The handholding scene was extremely delicious.

Chariot

Fuck, somebody on YouTube said, that there is a manga of Hoshi no Koe with a slighty different ending, that goes a bit beyond what the anime showed. It was a mistake to just read it :,(

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Uh-oh...

Oh. *phew*

This isn't cnet, after all.

I'll be honest, i'm about to type 'that' on google image search but then i realize that is a really2 a bad idea,so i opt for something else.

================================================

Pingpong the animation 9

Still the best, and Kong Wenge is charming as ever. Oh, and that traveling guy return!
Next week, it's time for the hero to return

Nanana 9
Need more Tensai screentime.

Articalys

Fuck, somebody on YouTube said, that there is a manga of Hoshi no Koe with a slighty different ending, that goes a bit beyond what the anime showed. It was a mistake to just read it :,(
Similarly, the 5cm manga has a number of additional scenes that add a lot of background information to the story. They mostly come from the novelization, though the manga also adds a short epilogue beyond what either the movie or novel covered.

Chariot

Similarly, the 5cm manga has a number of additional scenes that add a lot of background information to the story. They mostly come from the novelization, though the manga also adds a short epilogue beyond what either the movie or novel covered.
I suppose it doesen't change the general ending, aye? I read the Hoshi no Koe in the faint hope, that I get something that dry my inner tears that I shed for the ending.

Mononoke

Banned
I just watched Millennium Actress for the first time (I know, I was slow to get around to Kon's other work). Wow, the ending left me with tears. I haven't shed tears for a film in a long time. Thing is, it wasn't tears of sadness, I just thought it was extremely beautiful.

What an amazing ending. Wow.

All I can really say for now. But that was truly wonderful. :)

I'll be honest, i'm about to type 'that' on google image search but then i realize that is a really2 a bad idea,so i opt for something else.

Hehe

I just watched Millennium Actress for the first time (I know, I was slow to get around to Kon's other work). Wow, the ending left me with tears. I haven't shed tears for a film in a long time. Thing is, it wasn't tears of sadness, I just thought it was extremely beautiful.

I think Cajun will like this post.

cajunator

Banned
I know those post are just a joke, but i got curious, i decide to google something

Apparently based on this study, there's a case of early puberty with girl start developing breast at the age of seven.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.o...full?sid=7f548e01-c073-4ec0-b7a9-a498344ddfaf

I'd also read other article about it being the effect of too much meat on their diet.
Hmm, interesting...

I read in guiness that the earliest age a girl gave birth to a child was 5 years old. What this implies is nightmare fuel.

Midonin

Happiness Charge Precure! 19

So will be Toqger be doing something soccer-related too? Gotta get those World Cup bucks. This was an enjoyable one-off, both because it had Oresky, who's always great, and because of what happened at the end.
Much as Yuyu did, Iona came out and revealed herself as Fortune to those in the know. And then invited the others to join her team. Yuuko and Megumi are welcome. Her hatred for Hime, though, burns brighter than ever. Also, Hime's hiding a secret in a box that she hasn't revealed to anyone.

Which is what next episode will finally cover. The moment of Fortune joining the team is close at hand.

Cure of the Week: Cure Kugimiya.

cajunator

Banned

*squees like a happy bouncing penguin

HappinessCharge Precure 18

PREVIEWS LIE! Fried chicken tower? Clearly I really am Yuuko then, she's tapping into my soul food side.

Clearly, the lesson I learned from Ojamajo Doremi applies from this point on. Previews are full of shit, which actually applies to the next episode too.

HappinessCharge Precure 19

And Nafe pulls one of the biggest dick moves I've ever seen done by a Cure, and I've thrown Berry and ACE (CotW) under the bus for doing dick things.

I mean, first was all "MADPRINCESS IS A SHIT, STOP HANGING WITH HER!" because of opening a present meant for someone else,
to straight up ignoring the fact that madp exists.And then going: YO! HITO, KIRBYUUYUU (ignores madp's existence. I'm not fucking joking), JOIN ME FOR IT IS I, CURE FORTUNE! SHE REVEALED HERSELF IN ORDER TO STEAL THEM FROM MADP

I mean jesus christ, I was ready to say Happy Nafe is a miracle of the universe, and chances are, will be true when the dust settles, but right now... jesus christ. Also doesn't help how Nafe has a similar attack to madp. The only difference is that hers actually does shit. Talk about throwing madp under a bus

Superflat

Millenium Actress is one of my favorite anime work of all time, be it film or series.

cnet128

Banned
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 10

I realised Honoka has the same voice as Kaori from Isshuukan Friends and now I can't unhear it.

The biggest mystery of this show is why I'm still watching it when it's been consistently dull for ten episodes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom