• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, HxH question:

So how far is the Chimera Ant arc from finishing? Is the anime going to continue afterwards, or is this the end of the series? I just got to ep 101 last night, if it's ending soon I want to try to schedule myself so that I reach the end right when it closes so I don't have to wait for more episodes :p

Ok, HxH question:

So how far is the Chimera Ant arc from finishing? Is the anime going to continue afterwards, or is this the end of the series? I just got to ep 101 last night, if it's ending soon I want to try to schedule myself so that I reach the end right when it closes so I don't have to wait for more episodes :p

It's very close to finishing, and it'll go pass that arc as well.

Ok, HxH question:

Its continuing, the character designs and voice actors for the arc starting in july have already been revealed.

Just a few more weeks until an eternal summer of free! I want towels of these
tumblr_n6xe4oJuYg1qfzlwxo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6xe4oJuYg1qfzlwxo1_1280.jpg

Zelda was supposedly ready for E3 last year, but they held off. We might get a decent amount of info this E3.

Oh well. So far, MS > Sony, and I didn't even watch the MS one.

phaze

Durarara !! 12.5-17

m-night-shyamalanqjsj9.jpg

The most boring character redeemed a bit. Kida
being the Yellow Scarfs leader is a bit lame. Really, leader of a massive gang at the age of 14-15 ?
With all the reveals of past two episodes, the high school trio is firmly heading toward some Greek tragedy territory. I truly hope that by the end of show someone, preferably Shizuo, will smack and wipe that smirk of Izaya's face.

New OP is great.

Midonin

Black Bullet 10

There has to be some lightness in order for dark to work. This is my main criticism of M3, if anything. In color palette and tone, it's too dark. Black Bullet and Brynhildr have both been striking a dichotomy, and while Brynhildr swings wildly between its tones, Black Bullet has overall been consistent with its tone. After knowing what was being built up to, the beginning of this episode felt almost too happy.
Which should've been a flag. Killing off the entire class except for the main characters - Tina and Enju - feels like it should be excessive, but the way it was carried out on screen got a response from me. It did its job. And Kagetane's voice in the next episode preview shows why the third novel may be a good place to end things, bringing back the villain who a big deal was made of.
There really haven't been that many shocking twists this season, until now.

Black Bullet 10
:'(
That bombing scene managed to get me. That was actually kind of sad, I teared up a bit. Though it seems like that asshole of a villain is back, so this time I say Satomi rips every limb from his pathetic body and grinds it to bits to be melted down and put into the new Valarium pillar.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So Nintendo is the only one who defied the duckroll future and showed a traditional anime trailer rather than a CG one.

Jex

Finished up Gundam Build Fighters, what a super fun show. Huge celebration of the franchise and I appreciated how tonally similar it was to G(tha best) at times. And their marketing gimmick worked, I have Gundam models sitting in my Amazon cart >_>

Mission Accomplished.

It's really a shame that they never made a Kid Icarus anime based on Shaft's short movie. It was pretty good unlike all the crap done by the other studios.

Chariot

Love Live! S2 10

I am disappointed that they didn't really show how A-Rise lost to Muse. They have the best songs and don't turn into cgi while dancing. So: how! :(
Eli and Nico surprisingly look very good in the shrine maiden uniforms. Hope we get some cards out of that. But, holy crap, Hanayos eating addiction gets worse every episode. She is worse than Yuko from Happiness Charge.
Thanking the class mates was a nice idea. And apparently Muse is a walking Genkidama.

Urgh, I gotta take more time for anime. With this speed I never finish Idolmaster.

Aww, where is this from?

cajunator

Banned

she is so lovely
<3

*squees

That pan was such a dead giveaway for SHAFT I was downright shocked they didn't fit a headtilt somewhere in there.

They already did that with the nintendo 3DS videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgSfIHWl-7U#t=38

Love Live! S2 10

I am disappointed that they didn't really show how A-Rise lost to Muse. They have the best songs and don't turn into cgi while dancing. So: how! :(
Eli and Nico surprisingly look very good in the shrine maiden uniforms. Hope we get some cards out of that. But, holy crap, Hanayos eating addiction gets worse every episode. She is worse than Yuko from Happiness Charge.
Thanking the class mates was a nice idea. And apparently Muse is a walking Genkidama.

Urgh, I gotta take more time for anime. With this speed I never finish Idolmaster.

Aww, where is this from?

Acchi Kocchi is cuter than you can probably handle.

Who's ready for YEARS of complaints that Link has anime eyes in Zelda WiiU??!!!?!

He always has.

Chariot

Surgeon General's Warning: Acchi Kocchi is pretty much the cutest anime ever. You may die.

So be it.
Acchi Kocchi is cuter than you can probably handle.
I almost died after my promise to commit seppuku if Fractale would turn shit and after I couldnt stop slamming my head into spiked walls after I made the mistake of watching the first season Date A Live to the end. I know for a fact, that there are worse ways to die.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Who's ready for YEARS of complaints that Link has anime eyes in Zelda WiiU??!!!?!
Why does Link look like he's drawn by a Japanese artist. Dammit Nintendo!

Someone take this gif

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4591943/so-many-punches.gif

And shop Star Platinum and The World going ORAORAORAORA and parrying with MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.

Please.
What they should do first though is remake the base gif so it doesn't have that little Mario icon in the corner.

Caesnd

That Saint seiya trailer compilation with the original theme song was really good (thanks Fertygo!). Probably made me look forward to that more than any anime at the moment. They really worked out the shonen flavor with it (the music sure helped though) and the facial animation was nice.

Hattori

Banned
I was so hyped when the anime trailer came on... I want full-blown KI anime so bad

and probably a Captain Toad anime, he's adorable

jman2050

Kid Icarus SHAFT TV anime would be the tits. (figuratively, not literally. Well, it could be literally, this is SHAFT we're talking about after all.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom