• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

It's the only reason she can be considered a good character. Imagine is she didn't have the grumpy side, oh dear oh dear oh dear.
I agree!
NWigiMQ.gif
Hell fucking yes.
Wait...so now we know why Hanamonogatari wasn't ready in time!

Worth it.

Hunter X Hunter 133

Oh hey guys, E3 and stuff.

I thought this episode was decently paced, although I could see why others wouldn't.

This arc will definitely conclude on Episode 135. Can't wait for the next two episodes.

And damn Palm, u scary

Midonin

Soul Eater Not! 10

Not again.
First a class of dead kids in Black Bullet, and now SE Not springs a dead dog on me. Tsugumi... and to lose him by getting hit by a car, too. Sid dying isn't as much of a spoiler, since his zombification is yet to come.
The Shaula plot starts moving in earnest, and while the show's not quite as fluid, I thought the tension was alright. Meme really is the perfect
sleeper agent.
Today's a sad day in anime.

Syrinx

Happiness Charge Precure 19

Yuuko's kinda starting to annoy me with her rice shit. It's starting to get pretty old. Her obsession with food in general is actually becoming one note to me.

How did Princess and Fortune even have that long conversation during the soccer game? How do you run without even coming into the vicinity of other players on the field?

Ending is where stuff starts to get real. Fortune reveals who she is, talking about learning the value of teamwork and whatnot. Then she asks, with a smile on her face, mind you, Lovely and Honey to join her while completely shutting off and ignoring Princess. This girl is ice cold. It looks like Hime's going to have to tell Megumi and Yuuko about that box and her secret soon, because they're going to want to know what's up with her and Fortune at some point.

Black Bullet 10

It was like Guernica. Only with lolis.

And it was hilarious. Like they wanted me to care so badly but I don't.

loli harem minus 20

Also the animation felt off the whole episode. Faces looked weird and cheap.

T_T.....

Oh! Hello AnimeGAF. I was just sitting in a corner, sobbing because I saw what will most likely be the only thing close to a Smash Bros. anime today during E3.

But it's honestly no big deal when you think about it. I mean, it's something that could never have happened anyway, so even getting a little bit is good.....enough....I guess.....

I WANNA SEE MORE ANIME NINTENDO CHARACTERS FIGHTING WHY DID YOU TEASE ME LIKE THIS SAKURAI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TUSR

Banned
After watching Neon Genesis Evangelion im feeling burnt out towards anime, I feel like I should switch it up and watch some movies...

cnet128

Banned
Black Bullet 10

Humans are the real monsters. Forget fighting Gastrea. Let's just kill all the humans. Yeah. That sounds good.

Guess its time to start Fargo and True Detective.

And right off the bat you pick the two best shows I've seen/am watching this season. You won't be disappointed.

TXFBIWR.gif

edit: well I'm also enjoying Orphan Black. Any show with a gay guy who says "Fine I'll go out. Fetch me something gay" is a win in my book.

Midonin

To Heart 2 OVA 01-03

The Ilfa episode was fun, largely because it had the greatest amount of Tamaki screentime. The beach episode had the most cute moments, and the school festival episode introduced a character who likes screwing with everyone for the fun of it (Maryan's philosophy is one I can get behind), and it featured the possibility of DJ Ruuko's All Night Party. It never came to fruition, but the school festival should've had that. Just what I was expecting from a collection of side stories. I hope Yuuji kept the receipts. There were a few new characters I wasn't sure of, but it was easy enough to figure out everyone's roles.

I also noticed the new animation slightly differentiated Sango and Ruri by making their hair different shades of purple.

Chariot

And right off the bat you pick the two best shows I've seen/am watching this season. You won't be disappointed.

TXFBIWR.gif

edit: well I'm also enjoying Orphan Black. Any show with a gay guy who says "Fine I'll go out. Fetch me something gay" is a win in my book.
Please add Person of Interest to the western recommendation list.

Hunter x Hunter 133

I fucking stopped caring now. End this arc already. Let's move the fuck on. Ugh.

Seeing these pained, tired impressions of this arc makes me glad I caught up with the manga after episode 121.

And even then I felt the need to skip a couple things.

At least the pacing isn't as bad in the next arc IIRC.

Yeah I have a whole crap load of movies already to watch.

Summer Wars, 5cm per second, Garden of Words, etc etc

Have you watched TTGL? If so, you should watch those movies.

If you haven't seen TTGL, that is something that clearly needs to be fixed.

cnet128

Banned
Soul Eater Not! 10

I never honestly expected to say this about this show, but...I think shit just got extremely real.

And I like it.

...I do wonder how the events of this episode fit in with the events of the original Soul Eater, though.
How many times can one guy be killed? XD

The Pit x Link fight was very much awesome.I guess i can now dream of a shaft "kid icarus " anime PLUS a shaft "Legend of zelda" anime because we never , EVER , got one.

cnet128

Banned
Hunter x Hunter 133

The end is so close I can taste it.

Poor Komugi, though. (
Oh, who am I kidding, with her level of self-worth she would probably be perfectly fine with being stuffed in a box like a piece of luggage.
)

Articalys

Someone take this gif

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4591943/so-many-punches.gif[IMG]

And shop Star Platinum and The World going ORAORAORAORA and parrying with MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.

Please.[/QUOTE]
Not the exact request, but from the Jojo Community thread:
[quote="Slamtastic, post: 115857446"][IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/06051803aa00a12d18e031d57b4980d9/tumblr_n6yzxlrbPy1taazweo1_500.gif

TUSR

Banned
Have you watched TTGL? If so, you should watch those movies.

If you haven't seen TTGL, that is something that clearly needs to be fixed.

I watched TTGL in 2009, and I watched the movies earlier this spring. I think im going to watch this show every couple of years.

Link Man

Banned
Black Bullet 10

Wait, I thought we were on the eve of battle?

Oh god, loli-harem comedy.

And the loli-harem grows by 5. What is this pacing?

Enju sucking on nekomimi.

Gah, Rentaro is as bad as Hase-kun.

Goddamit, loli-harem +1.

wat

WAT

God. Damn.

Black Bullet 10

Wait, I thought we were on the eve of battle?

Oh god, loli-harem comedy.

And the loli-harem grows by 5. What is this pacing?

Enju sucking on nekomimi.

Gah, Rentaro is as bad as Hase-kun.

Goddamit, loli-harem +1.

wat

WAT

God. Damn.

Nobody is as bad as Hase-kun. At least Rentarou can act manly when shit goes down. Hase-kun needs Sho-bro to be a man for him.

If Kurumi loses to Origami in a head-on match, something has gone very wrong with the world.
Seriously , that's just impossible ...even if origami gained some points lately ( kurumi gained more points so it'll be alright )
You don't see the creator of Squid GIrl drawing fanart for MS and Sony:

BpzX8osCMAAQZBP.png

Nintendo wins, sorry guys.
Easily the game i want to play the most from this E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom