• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't SEED supposed to be good though?

Like I heard crap about Destiny but I hear a lot of good things about SEED season 1.

I'm 16 episodes into SEED as I say this, does it really all go downhill?
Seeds biggest fault is Jesus Yamato. If you can get past that it's decent. Or at least I liked it. Destiny I hear goes full retard which is why I'm saving it for a time when there's little decent western tv.

mankoto

Black Bullet 10
If that scene was handled any differently, I would've dropped this series right then and there out of disgust. That being said, I enjoyed this episode quite a bit, that scene and all. It somehow felt natural and I wasn't upset about how they shoved feels down my throat unlike the other times they did.

No Game no Life 10
Even though I read the light novels and knew this was coming, I still managed to laugh my ass off at multiple parts this episode
(actually, if they continue adapting the way they have been, I may actually die of laughter next episode)
. The next two episodes are going to be a real treat to watch. Still, I can't believe there is only two episodes of this left. It better get a second season by next year at the latest.

fertygo

The Skull Man - 1-2

I'm not enjoying this so much, the visual looked uninteresting.. but I think the problem is I'm not expecting this kind of detective drama from this and expecting something that more action packed, on other occasion probably I could enjoy it more.

Planetes - 01
Now this is pretty good I can see this gonna being one hell of watch from get-go.

duckroll

Skull Man is not an action series. It's a drama set in a superhero world which focuses on the socio-political aspects of the setting while having flashes of action from time to time. Think of it as Batman Year One. :)

fertygo

Skull Man is not an action series. It's a drama set in a superhero world which focuses on the socio-political aspects of the setting while having flashes of action from time to time. Think of it as Batman Year One. :)

Yeaaaaap

Expecting Ghost Rider, got Daredevil instead.

Midonin

Chaika 10

Dammit. I was hoping Akari would finally have a solo adventure of her own.
And she gets brainwashed by the psycho kid and his retainer. Not the best start to reclaiming anything from this fortress.
Chaika's still cute and still my favorite reason to watch the show.

Acid08

Banned

Seeds biggest fault is Jesus Yamato. If you can get past that it's decent. Or at least I liked it. Destiny I hear goes full retard which is why I'm saving it for a time when there's little decent western tv.

Huh weird, this is the first kinda negative stuff I've heard about it. I like it so far. Just got introduced to pink haired space idol. Some of the faces look hella fucked up though. Some real good dead fish eyes.

TUSR

Banned
Huh weird, this is the first kinda negative stuff I've heard about it. I like it so far. Just got introduced to pink haired space idol. Some of the faces look hella fucked up though. Some real good dead fish eyes.
Hello acid. You found me.

cajunator

Banned
If you're like me it's even actually funny because they follow the book of tropes on how to raise flags and make you want to care. But I spotted everything. They call me the flag spotter.

Maybe watching that flag show prepared you to recognize them.

The Skull Man - 1-2

I'm not enjoying this so much, the visual looked uninteresting.. but I think the problem is I'm not expecting this kind of detective drama from this and expecting something that more action packed, on other occasion probably I could enjoy it more.

Planetes - 01
Now this is pretty good I can see this gonna being one hell of watch from get-go.

Planetes is so good. ONe of those rare shows I marathoned with no difficulty. It really sucks you in and goes directions you probably wont expect. Such a beautiful story.
Ai is very VERY optimistic though so if you cant stand unwavering optimism you might not like it as much.

The thought is making me a little sick to be honest.

Its inevitable Im afraid. In fact its already begun!

WIll check it out later thanks you!

Midonin

Dai Shogun 10

The show's gotten a lot less lewd as it's gone on. There's still that weird Edo period gender politics running through it, but those politics have also become center stage as of recent. Kiriko was never going to leave for America, and the vomit gag may've been repeated one too many times, but the show remains, at the very least, interesting.

cajunator

Banned
Guys, I looked up that Ken that seems to getting shat on and he created Love Hina. Don't understand where the hate comes from?

Im sure hes a good guy and hes definitely a talented manga ka but ugh Naru is shiiiiiiit.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

He did however make that really fun and cute Santa OVA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom