• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Interesting -- weekly light novel sales of Hyouka jumped again last week, from 9,244 to 14,509 (which also finally pushed its total sales over 100k), continuing to rise since re-entering the charts a few weeks ago.

Interesting -- weekly light novel sales of Hyouka jumped again last week, from 9,244 to 14,509 (which also finally pushed its total sales over 100k), continuing to rise since re-entering the charts a few weeks ago.
Clearly consumers are determined to find out if there actually is a plot.

survivor

Banned

So it's just the first volume that is getting a sales boost?

Also looking at the list, I just noticed Biblia Koshoten no Jikentecho which is selling a lot at 700k. Wonder what it is and why it never got an anime adaptation.

I have no idea what the hell is going on here over the last 500 posts or so, but since I'm incapable of being able to participate in a critical discussion, I'll just post this (which I don't think was posted here before), the contents of NISA's Usagi Drop release.

That's .... VERY intresting ...

survivor

Banned
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia 2

Why wasn't this the first episode? They basically introduced the main characters and explained everything. God damn it, wasting an episode when this is a 12 episodes series.

The OP is really great and I'm liking these orange/yellow backgrounds when they are outside.

I'm kinda confused by the first half. There was this whole segment about the mirror and other stuff and I had no idea how the MC knew about these things. Also if people just need to know there is a ghost there to see her, shouldn't like everyone that goes there expecting a ghost see her as well?

C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious - OVA

KocwNl.jpg
Is that ...Love power ???..

So love can make you act like a ninja ... furthermore , yuri love !!
Trully something to remember

Nice oav by the way

C3 OVA

It was nice to hear the second OP again as well as see Ueno and Haruaki again. Apart from the lenghty fanservice stuff
river scene with the girls getting wet and shirts see through, drum bathing each other, shiraho x sovereignty thing...
it was entertaining. Still hoping for a season 2.

Joule

Hidamari Sketch 8

This episode was dedicated to crabs and missing out on eating them.

Therefore, friends come to the rescue,
with fake crab! :mad:

Cute stuff per usual.

Hiro taking care of everybody all the time. I feel like many of your posts have far too low Hiro and Yoshinoya content.

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi 10
I guess boys with cat ear hair isn't a new thing anymore.
And, suddenly we get plot! No more goofing around, serious plot! Ok, the plot is pretty stupid at least to the viewer as well. We even get a training arc too just because I guess the show doesn't know what kind of anime it wants to be anymore. Or we are running out of episodes and this show isn't cute enough to run off wacky jokes till the end.

Ultimadrago

Hiro taking care of everybody all the time. I feel like many of your posts have far too low Hiro and Yoshinoya content.

I usually don't have too much to say on them overall. Type of show I have a sentence or two for remark on with a little picture.

Much Yoshinoya love here though, her antics are fun stuff. I should have put up her Chinese outfit from that episode.

Hiro...cooks. Don't get me wrong, that's cool and all. But besides that and sensitivity to appearance (only has happened a couple times so far), she hasn't stood out for me. Her outbursts over the latter have made me chuckle though.

Hiro taking care of everybody all the time.

Yeah,they be freeloading too often off her cooking skills! She seems to enjoy the activity though, so that's good.

The new Lupin is bonkers cool. Within the first few minutes alone, I witnessed just the most nifty key compositions this series has had yet, and the animation overall has become more stylized—this means the first of what I hope will be many more silly faces from Lupin himself. Not too sure about the plot, but it seems like a slick mix of Osumi-style Green Jacket stylings and a Red, maybe Pink Jacket set-piece-rich context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom