• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

No, but see, that song is awesome.

I3Inc.gif

I meant the cliche of running part (though it is a part of Sonic's image)

But seriously, the song is awful.

Ultimadrago

Everybody's posting on AnimeGAF, try to keep your feet right on the ground
When you're posting on AnimeGAF, there's no time to look around~

If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other side of the nice boooooat~!

It's alright, take a chance, cuz there is no CG car that you can't handllllllle~!

Steroyd

Rule number 1: Even if it's a 3 episode OVA or something similarly short, always read the damn synopsis.

Kodomo no Jikan - Ni Gakki

S78nY.gif
S78nY.gif
ibeucw.png
S78nY.gif
S78nY.gif

14y21a8.jpg

iYy6KsrlTSkJa.gif

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

It's a good thing the Denpa OP doesn't make me want to rip my ears off, then! Because the Denpa OP is fucking awesome.

Someday maybe you too will be converted to the Church of Erio.
I3Inc.gif

I meant the cliche of running part (though it is a part of Sonic's image)

But seriously, the song is awful.
Ultima, I thought we were bros. :(

you just wanted an excuse to post that gif, admit it!

Nakama!

jman2050

If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other side of the nice boooooat~!

It's alright, take a chance, cuz there is no CG car that you can't handllllllle~!

What's funny is that all our silly lyrics still make more sense than anything in this

I mean seriously, what the hell is that?

Joule

Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA 3: It's kind of delightful to get a show that's just skit after skit of crude sexual humor nonstop. Straight to the business. I really wouldn't mind another season or another set of OVA unlikely as it is. This one had pretty much everything from the series, every character popped up and even a new one who's a student council president of another show that's as perverted as Shino. Not a bad way to top off the series, it's was a pleasant enough show to watch if base humor is your thing. It also has Omigawa, Kobayashi and Satomi Arai. A variety of unique VA fetishes for the firehawks out there.

On the SYD pairings from earlier. Shino's cool but it's all about that Suzu. She even got a ponytail this episode! Felt like there should of been more Aria though.
-----

How much more could they have had? I mean, it seemed like it had a pretty large amount of mahjong to me, much like many episodes of the original series... there's always some other stuff going on too. And yeah, finally the rest of the match isn't going to be skipped over.

Hopefully we will, I agree! Watching too much losing gets frustrating after a while... though I'm sure they'll recover from this, certainly. And it had to happen, Achiga hadn't been challenged yet at all...
It's not like I'm expecting Akagi levels of mahjong where its pretty much distilled tiles all episode long but the play in this episode wasn't much play at all really. The other two plays that weren't Toki and Kuro basically didn't have any input except for the very last round where they tried to win with speed. I just want more involved play : (

I don't mind watching losing as long as its involved. Rather than straight sweeps for whoever has the most broke ability.

Ultimadrago

What's funny is that all our silly lyrics still make more sense than anything in this

I mean seriously, what the hell is that?

Coffee?...
Friday?...
Bikes?...
Noticing things?...
Headlights?...

What the hell is this?

Metal Sonic and Sonic don't even really look alike, which makes it even more nonsensical.

LegatoB

Rule number 1: Even if it's a 3 episode OVA or something similarly short, always read the damn synopsis.

I do not understand how someone could wander into this series without knowing exactly what they're getting into... so, congratulations!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Ojamajo Doremi 03:

m3qNal.jpg

Usagi face.

The final main character appears, and she speaks in Kansai dialect! So awesome.

I was totally blindsided by the twist at the end. Funny stuff.

cajunator

Banned
hmm...a little interested *google time*

More interested. That could be pretty cool!

Yeah this looks like its going on my watch list too.

CCs opening is a classic. One of my favorites ever.

THE CCS is standard magical girl stuff but the Denpa Onna opening is art

However, this is also true. Denpa Onna OP is still something I enjoy. Not a guilty pleasure because I don't feel guilty listening to it :p

S78nY.gif
S78nY.gif
ibeucw.png
S78nY.gif
S78nY.gif

14y21a8.jpg

iYy6KsrlTSkJa.gif

Protip: just stay the hell away from anything Kodomo no Jikan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom