• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Not sure how they're the same.

One is a pretty decent visual novel, and the other doesn't exist.

Maybe he meant the hypothetical TV series adapted from that visual novel by Studio DEEN. It's a good thing such a thing doesn't exist either, because it would be pretty bad.

iHzZwJ5GPNdyy.gif

sonicmj1

Maybe he meant the hypothetical TV series adapted from that visual novel by Studio DEEN. It's a good thing such a thing doesn't exist either, because it would be pretty bad.

That's a pretty terrible hypothetical. Who would want to imagine such a thing, even in jest?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ore no Poni ga Konna ni Mahou Wake ga Nai 51+52

*So it's pretty much confirmed ponies have sex. Goddammit.
You see, when two ponies love each other very much...
*Where the fuck are Twilight Sparkle's parents? Are they dead? How did they die? Did Shining Armour enlist into Canterlot's army because he had to take care of his little imouto?
Uh, they were there, if you cared to remember what they looked like.

Uchip

Banned
that picture of eureka is so stupid considering
she doesn't actually age, and was discovered looking like a 16 year old girl
.... in the real one anyway

Good or bad depends on the person watching. Some would say it's good, others wouldn't.
Any reasonable person would know that such a thing is objectively terrible, pending its existence.
that picture of eureka is so stupid considering
she doesn't actually age, and was discovered looking like a 16 year old girl
.... in the real one anyway
What do you expect from a fan artist?

kiryogi

Banned
Fate/Zero 16

Holy shit. . . .

Chihayafuru 1-14

Well I finally jumped on this train and glad I waited so I could watch it in succession. It's really a very solid package overall. Very lovable cast, great direction and music. Really builds the moods. It's always amazing to see a show sell something like Go or Karuta in such a manner. That said though, I'm really cheering for Taichi x Chihaya. I like how much he's matured since he was a kid and how responsible he's been in the present day.

cajunator

Banned
Fate/Zero 16

Holy shit. . . .

Chihayafuru 1-14

Well I finally jumped on this train and glad I waited so I could watch it in succession. It's really a very solid package overall. Very lovable cast, great direction and music. Really builds the moods. It's always amazing to see a show sell something like Go or Karuta in such a manner. That said though, I'm really cheering for Taichi x Chihaya. I like how much he's matured since he was a kid and how responsible he's been in the present day.

Glad you are enjoying it. Its a fantastic series.

You heard wrong.

Thats disappointing.

Wow, the fall 2007 thread was only 1264 posts long, things have certainly changed since then. The impressions for Dragonaut were that it was mediocre. I must have mixed it up with Engage Planet Kiss Dum.

wonzo

Banned
Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows

why does this exist? how could anyone think this was a good idea? why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom