• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You know, in fate/zero,
Sola getting her hand chopped off was a punishment (unintended by Maiya/Kerry of course) for theft as well.

Man,
Hammurabi
would have a pretty brutal Noble Phantasm if he was ever in a grail war.

Dresden

IRC made it sound like a must watch. I decided that I will sacrifice myself and battle through it.
I dunno man, animegaf irc isn't the most trustworthy place.
Man,
Hammurabi
would have a pretty brutal Noble Phantasm if he was ever in a grail war.

Eye for an eye on that shit.

Only problem is that I think there's a preexisting Fate servant with the same trait, and he kinda sucks.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Zetman 8

Calm episodes after shitty battles are the worst, hahaha. This one was mostly bad, but thankfully they decided to finally answer some questions.

0yzlU.jpg

So... His body was
based on an anime design?
Now that's a freaking sad existence. And he's the pretentious boy's "brother" because
Alphas was designed by the same person?
Bwahaha. That's some crazy stuff right there.

Hanako is starting to grow on me, because she's absurdly assertive - which is a quality most anime characters everywhere lack. Or maybe it's just because she's NTRing boring ol' Konoha, who'll
obviously be in danger again next week. I wonder how many extra dangerous situations from the manga they cut in this adaptation.
I really don't understand the hierarquy at EVOL... And what the hell was that melodrama with
spider-head,
haha? "Are you... Eating... Well?" Geez. That was straight out of the second half of Adam Sandler's Click or something like that, hahaha.

Sometimes, shaming is in order. So for the clarification of everyone who isn't aware, this is the piece of artwork which 7th claims is "a hundred of times better than anything or anyone from the entire Fate franchise":

5AGvt.jpg

*laughs*
Looks like something that InfiniteNine would like. What is up with her hair?

Zetman 8
I wonder how many extra dangerous situations from the manga they cut in this adaptation.

Not as many as you would think actually. For the most part, they just cut out one giant dangerous situation that gives context to most of the current arc. What they're doing now is cutting out character development.

Brazil

Don't do this to me, GAF.

Not as many as you would think actually. For the most part, they just cut out one giant dangerous situation that gives context to most of the current arc. What they're doing now is cutting out character development.

I see.

It's good to know that there's character development in the manga, because that's definitely not the case in the show.

Brazil

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san 7

Nyaruko finally showed the world her true intentions!
Well, no, she didn't. That would definitely have made this episode far more interesting, though.

Even Kuuko's fangirl plot thread is more interesting than Nyaruko's love thing. They should just drop the antics. Mahiro doesn't even deserve you, Nyaruko.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
haly's post has to be some sort of social experiment just to see how everyone else will interpret his statement.

Brave 10 3
You just met the guy. Her being called a slut in this episode isn't all that far off. There sure are a lot of characters in this anime, but the only names I remember is Saizo and Isanami. It's not like the dialogue focuses on anything else.
Saizo
Isanami
Oh and that pink haired guy was much cooler when I though he was a girl.

Brave 10 3

You just met the guy. Her being called a slut in this episode isn't all that far off. There sure are a lot of characters in this anime, but the only names I remember is Saizo and Isanami. It's not like the dialogue focuses on anything else.
Saizo
Isanami
Oh and that pink haired guy was much cooler when I though he was a girl.

Yuri is hilarious, and his obsession, and skills. Sasuke should be a easy name to remember. I think Isanami started to get really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom