• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroshiki

Does anybody know if there is going to be a"The World God Only Knows" Season 3? It's been almost a year since the 2nd season ended.

No. The first season was a bomb and the only reason there even was a second was because they'd already started work on it so stopping was pointless.

Saint Seiya Omega 4

Woo, tournament arc coming up! Hopefully it will have some cool tactics and stuff like that.

But man, this generation's dragon saint SUCKS. Shiryu was a total bro that did some crazy things to keep his friends alive like
poking his own eyes out.
Ryuho is some gifted, popular bishounen.

Ah well, at least Koga isn't relying only on the Pegaus Ryuusei Ken and switching it up a bunch. I don't know how hopeful I am that there's going to be a ton of battle variety though, especially considering how Heartcatch turned out.

Jormungand 3
tumblr_m30xnxL3jf1rnvlipo1_400.gif

Pretty explosive episode. Jonah is still interesting in action as well as out of it. Really liking his development and getting to know more about him and in the context of the others. Velmet is kind of annoying in in the way and really, the Italian police force is pretty terrible.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Well if they lose it then I don't know how else they can make money. My understanding of online ads is outside of Google ones the rest don't really give you same amount of revenue.

You can either form advertising partnerships directly with companies, who then become sponsors, or rely on GoogleAds. Those are basically the only two really viable options for most websites out there.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Mirai Nikki 16

Damn. For a second there I thought we were about to enter
a freaking training arc
, hahaha.

But thankfully,
there's no Mirai Nikki episode without a twist. Ugh.
And everyone's interacting right now! The next episodes are going to be interesting.

Minene truly is the best. Giving terrorist moral lessons left and right.

Symbolism in your face.

How good is Mirai Nikki?

The first half was pretty fun.

In other news: I just lost my post-in-progress for Ashita no Joe, which is certainly frustrating. I'll go ahead and study instead, leaving the post for Friday and the weekend. It's gonna be gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom