• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Same. I personally don't feel it's a big deal someone quotes a latter post and puts it in an existing post especially since we have the ability to view the origins of a post now.
No, you don't. You have a small icon that upon clicking will reload the page to the location of the referred post. You can't actually see where in the thread it will take you because it's determined by database post id.

Sakamichi no Apollon 03
MNEsJ.gif

Music's still great. Amazed at the pace the show is going and there isn't any real time filler going on here. Not that in tune with the whole love square that's going on here or at the very least not so invested.

Makoto

No, you don't. You have a small icon that upon clicking will reload the page to the location of the referred post. You can't actually see where in the thread it will take you because it's determined by database post id.
That's precisely what I'm talking about though. I remember (edit: not database, but displayed) post numbers and it's what I use to distinguish what posts came before what.

It's obnoxious. I immediately want to scroll back and recheck the thread but OH WAIT it's in a post after.

You have to hit quote anyway, why the fuck don't you just hit "submit post" instead of having to hit back on your browser then hit edit?
I do that sometimes because I don't want to spam threads with my shitty posts. I'd rather smoosh them into one place.

Will avoid doing so in the future.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Kids on the Slope 03:

So tsundere.

Great episode all around, love the character dynamics and things are moving at a great pace. And that ending
confession
was nicely handled in my opinion. ^_^

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lupin the Third - Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna 4

Damn, girl.

But what a weird episode.
How was burning her own face a "good idea"? Why did she need to burn her own face? Couldn't she just disappear without hurting herself?

Oh.
To be continued.
Ok.

To create a reason for always wearing a mask.

Makoto

This quote is of post number 37320980.
But my displayed post number in question is #4379 and if I click on the "View Post" icon next to pizzaroll's name in that post, it goes to post #4380. That's how I've operated. But again, I can understand how posting that way could be problematic for some.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I was responding to the idea of Ergo Proxy being a top quality show worth pushing others aside. By all accounts, it isn't.
I'm still bitter about sitting down and watching all of Ergo Proxy.

Penguindrum on the other hand... A+

faridmon

Ano Natsu Ep 9

Kanna is such a Bipolar Tsundere, its really hard to take this character seriously by the way she mumbles on towards different direction
she reminds me of Patrick Klepeck
Anyway, this episode was one of the better ones, its good to see that feeling have been uttered and the series will focus on the reactions for the rest of the Episodes

Articalys

tsuritama 3

Yeah, we're definitely heading for something interesting now; they're laying down a good bit of plot groundwork. It also helps that Haru's become a lot more tolerable of a character.

DUCK!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
but hikari already has amane. yaya just needs to do a kanna and get over it

Yaya just needed to hold on a bit longer with that kiss. Hikari was about to break.

Second statement may have been distorted through yuri vision.

Articalys

Speaking of Medaka Box, the B-side track on the HAPPY CRAZY BOX single ("approach completion") is so much better than the title song it isn't even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom