• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD Single Sales May 20-26 (new singles only, full list here)

*5, 26,425 *26,425 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% character song "Idol Song: Ren Jinguji"
67, *1,421 **1,421 DD Hokuto no Ken OP & ED "Shift to Jikyuu to, tsuideni Ai wo Torimodose!!"

Oh yeah, idol power. And nice to see Hyadain's half single charting up there.

If you missed it (since up to now it was only posted in the Vita thread as far as I can tell) they finally confirmed the existence of that Super Heroine Chronicles game, the one that was going to take anime girls and shove them into the SRW game formula. The starting announced list of participating series is a bit different than what was rumored before though, not to mention that it's Vita/PS3 now instead of PSP:

Super interested.

Kind of old cause the account said it on friday, but Free! is getting doujin events.

They work fast and super interested.

Mr.Jeff

Blood-C is good entertainment with great payoff. Blood+ is a boring slog with no payoff.
That's not fair, its third OP is at least great. Beyond that though, it was fairly awful.

For me his best work ( and a world of laugh ) is without a doubt : Sei So Tsui Dan Sha
( 1 volume )
The ending is comedy gold.
I was wondering which work you were meaning but when I read this name, I had to laugh. That ending is just so ridiculous.

RahXephon - 19
Fuck :(
Blueballs hurt isn't it Ayato.
One of the best episodes in the series! Although in Corvosol terms, that's not saying much....

RE- Arpeggio of the Blue Steel;Whats thiiiis?
Humanity has been attacked by mysterious battleships which have decimated all naval fleets. The series revolves around a human who has managed to become a captain for one of said mysterious ships. Oh and it turns out each one of these ships has a a physical avatar of their advanced A.I generally in the form of kawaii girls.

It's a neat series, bit heavy on the text and slow on the pacing but it sure does have some good beam-spam. Cannot for the life of me work out how they'll pace a series out of it without either making it an anime original ending or as a series of never-ending OVAs.

i played sono hanabira for the plot
Reo x Mai for life.

author of spice & wolf is writing a manga now:
HI INDEX
Can't wait for the anime.
Wonder who is doing the art for it? Presumably the other artist is still hard at work delivering the very excellent Spice and Wolf adaptation.

Syrinx

Man, I'm consistently surprised at how.much money some if you pay for this stuff. I'd need to get dsmn good value for my money before I would even consider paying three figures for something anime related. Then again, college student.

trejo

One of the best episodes in the series! Although in Corvosol terms, that's not saying much....

Rah Xephon 19 is actually one of my favorite anime episodes ever. The combination of the situation, the scene direction and the godly soundtrack legit sent chills down my spine.

I'm almost happy Corvo stopped watching the show cause it would've been painful to see him hate on it.

cajunator

Banned
Man, I'm consistently surprised at how.much money some if you pay for this stuff. I'd need to get dsmn good value for my money before I would even consider paying three figures for something anime related. Then again, college student.

Work hard, play hard.

ZetaEpyon

This is a large portion of the difference right here. Thinking back to when I was in college, I'd have thought it completely insane to spend the amount of money on some of the things I do now (anime, figures, other hobbies).

I was wondering which work you were meaning but when I read this name, I had to laugh. That ending is just so ridiculous.

That ending is legendary !

Reo x Mai for life.

For sure ..

Kaede x Sara in second place.

---------

SAIN SEYA OMEGA 56

So it's time for haruto turn .

So omega tries to retcon his character by giving him a goal since revenge is not possible anymore and he was trully cast out from his vilage. So what now ??

ROCK AND ROLL OF COURSE!

Lol

LOL

Saint%20Seiya%20Omega%20-%2056.jpg

The censorship in this episode was trully ridiculous those beam of light are supposed to be blood since he was stabbed in both legs . The whole sequence is stupid since the public in the concert is still trapped in time ...WTF

Are you gonna left them in place like that ? WTF

cajunator

Banned
This is a large portion of the difference right here. Thinking back to when I was in college, I'd have thought it completely insane to spend the amount of money on some of the things I do now (anime, figures, other hobbies).

Its still insane.
But its soooo much fun!

fertygo

RahXephon 22

This is truly amazing.
Rah Xephon 19 is actually one of my favorite anime episodes ever. The combination of the situation, the scene direction and the godly soundtrack legit sent chills down my spine.

I'm almost happy Corvo stopped watching the show cause it would've been painful to see him hate on it.

Wait, he drop this?
Thanks based Ixtli.

Hello AnimeGAF!

Today my Account got finally verified and I can start participating in this great forum.

HAHA, I'm so happy!

tumblr_lxcce2lhc61qd5g22.gif

It should be pretty obvious which my fav anime is. :p

SAIN SEYA OMEGA 57

In this episode there was some stupid noob that wanted to be a jerk and subaru did nothing as usual.

Oh and eden was spending time playing piano next to aria grave because that's the only thing that should have been done obviously.

Blusby

Just got verified myself, anyways i'm watchin' Star Driver now and this show has some nicely animated mech battles. It's also fabulous beyond compare, Kiraboshi!

Jex

There's just *too* much anime, Jex. How will I ever catch up on my current anime, watch Utena, and watch Kaiji?

There's not that many current anime you need to catch up on! If you decide to only watch the very best shows and and drop everything else you'll find that you have a lot more time in your anime viewing schedule.

Seriously, I'd advise most people against watching a show just because it's currently airing. There needs to be more reasons then that! Usually there are at least one or two great shows airing every season with the rest of offerings fluctuating between 'average' and 'awful'. I find it best to only bother with that select handful of great offerings.

Jex

Just got verified myself, anyways i'm watchin' Star Driver now and this show has some nicely animated mech battles. It's also fabulous beyond compare, Kiraboshi!
Hello AnimeGAF!

Today my Account got finally verified and I can start participating in this great forum.

HAHA, I'm so happy!

It should be pretty obvious which my fav anime is. :p

Speaking of new people, welcome!

Taruranto

Welcome to everyone.

yMTiB00.jpg

There's just *too* much anime, Jex. How will I ever catch up on my current anime, watch Utena, and watch Kaiji?

I usually watch anime currently airing this season + one in my backlog. Currently catching up with HxH, one episode per day.

It's kinda slow doing one anime at time, but since i don't plan to die soon it's for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom