• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got verified myself, anyways i'm watchin' Star Driver now and this show has some nicely animated mech battles. It's also fabulous beyond compare, Kiraboshi!
[.URL=http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Junegate/media/000606772_s_zpsc2c6fb80.jpg.html][.IMG]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y533/Junegate/000606772_s_zpsc2c6fb80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I welcome you and all your fabulousness~

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I welcome you and all your fabulousness~

Oh. Is that so?

19584-777784-20101110231704.jpg

I really like this anime community. The people here are friendly, don't jump to conclusions and aren't deranged fans of one anime. Sometimes I do think theres a little lean towards "moe" anime but I don't mind. Different people prefer different things.

"Hi I just got my account approved, and I can't wait to talk about NARUTO with you guys!"

tumblr_m0cw6eVKGe1qis6bco1_500.gif

I love Naruto. Grew up with it. Maybe I should take a trip to Manga gaf this wednesday.

Jex

It certainly seems to be junior season, combined with what I presume is in influx of people actually noticing that the community boards exists.

I hope that some of you will all survive until the next thread.

kayos90

Uh... I forgot how/when :kayos started.... I don't even use it so I don't pay attention. There are kayos gifs though.

Hi to the new juniors.. I hope you're ALL AWARE of the rules because they aren't told in the First Post.

Once upon a time i didn't knew about all of them and got a 2 week vacation from a Duckroll.

So my advice to you all : Have fun , discuss anime and be aware of the things to not do.

-----------
Sain Seya Omega - 58
So finally the battle started and the 1 year countdown is there.. that is the longest countdown for athena in the franchise so far i think.

Subaru sucks... he is horrible ... he wasn't a problem in the previous episodes but this time they tried to make koga stupid ( by plot ) and a speech from subaru ... It didn't work at all.

It's like all the confidence koga got last season vanished. DAMMIT , and the only reason for such a change is obviously subaru.

kayos90

K. I didn't even notice that. heck i didn't even really look at the picture. I glanced it. Noticed it was Kurumi. Then posted in the thread cuz people like Kurumi. lol.

I thought you liked Bleach.

I can like more than one thing :)

I also like GiTs, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Neon genesis evangelion, GTO, Death Note, Berserk, Elfen Lied, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Angel beats and K-on for what it is.

Naruto has a special place in my heart because its what got me into anime.
tumblr jgifs and Naruto.

I TOLD YOU KURITA, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE NARUTO FANS.

You can't hide from me. I saw you guys talking pages about the new chapter.

CorvoSol

But I dont want Corvy kun to suffer :(

My life is suffering.

Around here such things aren't really considered spoilers. It doesn't really give away any major plot development, and probably won't make much sense until you get there yourself. We generally try to strike a balance between discussing and referencing freely while not giving away the big stuff.

It wasn't huge spoilers anyway. It wasn't like he posted a .gif of Aerith dying or something.

Mr.Jeff

a path of duckroll will only lead to to destruction.

just look what happened to you :p
I'd be interested to see if anyone's kept track of the duckroll hypetrain™'s rate of hit and misses. He seems to have managed alright recently with Fate/Zero and (arguably thus far) Yuyushiki.

Edit: Or maybe M_Night's comment was more aimed towards Duckroll's avatar which will always protect us from immediate harm.

Jex

In contrast to the new faces around here it's worth remembering those regulars have gone further afield, like:

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91

and many more.

kayos90

I'd be interested to see if anyone's kept track of the duckroll hypetrain™'s rate of hit and misses. He seems to have managed alright recently with Fate/Zero and (arguably thus far) Yuyushiki.

duckroll was against F/Z initially I believe.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In contrast to the new faces around here it's worth remembering those regulars have gone further afield, like:

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91

and many more.

p7sBbHP.jpg

don't worry jex, i still live.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91
To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due.

Dresden

InfiniteNine
jman2050
doomed1
InfiniteJustice
tiff
Izayoi
JKTrix
duckroll
Nonoriri
Salazar
Jerk
Rahxephon91